Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » WORLD WILL END NEXT TUES./WED.!!! 1/16-17 2007!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: WORLD WILL END NEXT TUES./WED.!!! 1/16-17 2007!!
Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parousia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew 23...not only expells the religious leaders of Jesus day...but it also points them out and explains why Judgement came in Matthew 24 aimed at the Jewish Age

Matthew 23:30

30.And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

The Apostles would be sent to preach the Gospel to the Jew first..the lost sheep of Israel..This has happened..and it is fulfilled..We do not go to synagogues today

35. That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

upon WHO?..some jews 2000 yrs in the future?..No..the generation Jesus was speaking too

36. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Which generation?..THIS one..if it were future..Jesus would have said..THAT..generation

37. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jesus will send the apostles city to city to preach the Gospel..they would get a final chance.

38. Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

And it was..the Temple was leveled..destroyed..this was the Temple in their day..this is not a future 3rd rebuilt Temple..

Posts: 68 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ffc.org/media/podcast.php

at the above link you can listen to some sermons about what is going to happen in the future. you can use i tunes or video stream
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parousia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
The heart of this error is based on Jesus' statement that "this generation shall not pass, till all things be fulfilled" (Mat 24:34).

It seems easy enough to claim Jesus was speaking about a first-century generation; however, logic ends there when one contemplates the fulfillment of all Bible prophecy.

In order to make 70 AD the magic year, we would have to delete dozens of prophecies that were never fulfilled. When was the Gospel preached to all the nations? When was the Mark of the Beast implemented? What about China's 200-million-man army? When did 100-pound hailstones fall from the sky? And what date was it when the Euphrates River dried up?

The questions are endless. Why did we have the rebirth of Israel?

If Jerusalem was forever removed from being the burdensome stone, why has it now returned to that status?

When did all the Jews shout, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord," as Jesus said they would?

Kindgo..what prophecy have not been fulfilled?
Where does it say a 200 million man army that is Chinese?Euphrates River has been dried up before..Sounds like you listen to endtime magazine on the radio..

When Jesus said.,.behold I come quickly.. why does that mean =more than 2000 yrs?..I believe Jesus is a God of his word..He said something I believe it..Where does it say In Revelation John is speaking to someone in a 2000 yr future?..I read to whom He was adressing..and it was the 7 churches which were in Asia..Rev 1:4..Did you know Peter also wrote to the church which was in Asia..though He did not specify? 1 Peter 1 and 1

Posts: 68 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
The heart of this error is based on Jesus' statement that "this generation shall not pass, till all things be fulfilled" (Mat 24:34).

It seems easy enough to claim Jesus was speaking about a first-century generation; however, logic ends there when one contemplates the fulfillment of all Bible prophecy.

In order to make 70 AD the magic year, we would have to delete dozens of prophecies that were never fulfilled. When was the Gospel preached to all the nations? When was the Mark of the Beast implemented? What about China's 200-million-man army? When did 100-pound hailstones fall from the sky? And what date was it when the Euphrates River dried up?

If Jerusalem was forever removed from being the burdensome stone, why has it now returned to that status?

When did all the Jews shout, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord," as Jesus said they would?

My question to you will be..Was Peter warning the crowd in his day to save themselves from a generation 2000 years into the future?..same greek word..
Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Time is relative to God. God can be at in the present at any era of time He wants. If for instance He wanted to walk in the Garden Eden with Adam, He could. Only man is restricted by time. In the Book of Revelations, John was taken into Heaven were he was able to witness things that have not happened even for today. If you do a study on the book of The Revelations, you will see so much that has not happened yet.

Matthew 24 is not for the about the time of the disciples but for us today. It is unfortunate that you cannot see that there is still Bible prophecy for today, but there is.
By closing your mind to the prophecies that have not been fulfilled, you are missing a good part of the Bible. That is sad for you. I ask you for your own sake to begin to do studies on the end times and you will see that we are indeed living in the last days.
We are a blessed generation, for our generation will see the rapture and the second coming of Jesus.
betty

With all due respect Grandma..I feel you fail to see the point I made..Matthew 24 and verse 3 tells us who was Jesus speaking to.Mark 13 even gives us the names of who was asking the questions..I do not believe I am closing my mind but rather opening it up to believe what I read..

Jesus plainly told the apostles what to expect..
Can you please look at matthew 24 and 3 and tell me who the audience was?..and who came to him privately? Thank You

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time is relative to God. God can be at in the present at any era of time He wants. If for instance He wanted to walk in the Garden Eden with Adam, He could. Only man is restricted by time. In the Book of Revelations, John was taken into Heaven were he was able to witness things that have not happened even for today. If you do a study on the book of The Revelations, you will see so much that has not happened yet.

Matthew 24 is not for the about the time of the disciples but for us today. It is unfortunate that you cannot see that there is still Bible prophecy for today, but there is.
By closing your mind to the prophecies that have not been fulfilled, you are missing a good part of the Bible. That is sad for you. I ask you for your own sake to begin to do studies on the end times and you will see that we are indeed living in the last days.
We are a blessed generation, for our generation will see the rapture and the second coming of Jesus.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Originally posted by Rogg:
Wow, it is so beyond obvious we are living in the endtimes, and Matthew 24 hasn't been completed yet.

We are headed for financial crisis, war, famine and persecution within 5 years time.

Anybody, playing any kind of religious game at all is going to get wiped out.

Its TIME...

Matthew 24 is audience revelant and his audience is his disciples..how can the obvious be ignored?
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Yes TG, also,

Hosea 3:5

AFTERWARD THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL SHALL RETURN AND SEEK THE LORD THEIR GOD AND DAVID THEIR KING. THEY SHALL FEAR THE LORD AND HIS GOODNESS IN THE LATTER DAYS.

And again in Is 2:2

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.
Many people shall come and say "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths."

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I just found out the first time The Bible mentions the Tribulation is in Deu.

Deu 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Things are going to get bad. I admit I pray all the time for Jesus to come before America is judged for all her sins.
betty

--------------------

Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, it is so beyond obvious we are living in the endtimes, and Matthew 24 hasn't been completed yet.

We are headed for financial crisis, war, famine and persecution within 5 years time.

Anybody, playing any kind of religious game at all is going to get wiped out.

Its TIME...

Posts: 83 | From: St. Louis MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

It is true that the wicked will not inherit the earth but they will have it for a short period during the triublation. In fact the wicked control most of the earth today. This is why there is abortion on demand in America.
food for thought:

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1Th 5:9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
betty

--------------------

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Originally posted by David:
quote:
Originally posted by Parousia:
Sorry..all you gave was your opinion and no scripture to refute anything I said..so..yes.it is easy to see if people study or not..besides..I do not read where this is a "pre trib"board..maybe you can point me in the right direction?

This is not a pre-trib board. That is just want most of us believe. But like I said it is not a salvation issue. It is OK to debate but it is not OK to be rude doing it.

Thanks,
David

Your right David..and I do apologize for being rude to you Grandma..I was hoping you would have came out and played but now I know you only play with the kids on your street.Thats ok and again I do apologize..I will leave you alone but I will also like to leave a scripture for my pre trib friends in closing....

Proverbs 10:30

30The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks David! Its nice to be back.. [youpi]

I cleaned out my box.. [type]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Parousia:
Sorry..all you gave was your opinion and no scripture to refute anything I said..so..yes.it is easy to see if people study or not..besides..I do not read where this is a "pre trib"board..maybe you can point me in the right direction?

This is not a pre-trib board. That is just want most of us believe. But like I said it is not a salvation issue. It is OK to debate but it is not OK to be rude doing it.

Thanks,
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
David,

I apologize to you and this board for acting unChristian. I could have handled things much better than I did.
God bless you and thank you for runing a wonderful board.
betty

No problem here. I enjoy your posts.

God bless,
David

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Kindgo,

Sorry about banning you. Didn't mean to.

I must have copied the wrong IP or you have one close to who I was trying to ban.

[updown]

God bless,
David

PS. Tried to PM you but your box if full.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

David,

I apologize to you and this board for acting unChristian. I could have handled things much better than I did.
God bless you and thank you for runing a wonderful board.
betty

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Parousia,

If you can not discuss the bible without being so rude. Don't post on this message board. This is not a salvation issue and you do not have to be rude to the users of the message board.

You have been warned.

Thank you,
David Campbell

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I did a study on John recently. The book of The Revelations was written after he was the only one left of the disciples. It was written about the future. Most of it has not taken place.
I used to wonder about why there have been different types of anti-Christ, Nero, Hitler, etc.
But the Bible makes it clear that only God knows when the rapture will take place. The devil doesn't know. A teacher I had last said it stands to reason that satan develops his own anti-Christ occasionally because he doesn't know when the end of time will be. There will be the one anti-Christ, but many imitators. The Bible makes it clear. Obviously after the rapture the devil will know that he has about 7 years to do his thing and he will work with a vengeance, but God will be working too. The tribulation when God pours out His wrath will be against the anti-Christ and those who take the mark of the beast.

Yes there are bad things happening today in the world and there were bad things happening in the past but it is nothing compared to when the Christians will be removed and God pours out His wrath on the world. The waters turned to blood and so many other plaques will be poured out. Yes there were plaques in Egypt but this will be on the entire world. Back in Moses day it only affected Egypt and not the world.
As Christians we need to be witnessing for Christ and working as hard as we can before the rapture. We do not want to see our loved ones and friends left behind. Of course everything will not play out like the Left Behind books, but there will be a rapture, there will be the anti-Christ who will lead an army against Christ, Himself. But we know the ending. Jesus will defeat the anti-Christ and he will be thrown into a lake of fire.

As Christians we should not be divided on the end times, but rejoice that we will soon be together in Heaven, for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I know I spoke to you rudely and I apologize to you for that. I suggest in love that you find a good study on the Book of Revelations. Though the book is filled with horrible stuff that is going to happen it is also filled with wondrous things that will happen to the Church. We need not fear the end times, because Jesus will win. The more I study the end times, the more I rejoice in the love God has for this world, that He gave His only Begotten Son to die for us.

betty

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Parousia

quote:
No where in YOUR bible grandma is the "tribulation"ever called the "great tribulation"
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation , such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation , except they repent of their deeds.

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation , and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
This is a pre-trib board. I have you know I have done 4 studies on the end times. You have no right to imply that I do not study the Bible.

David himself posted this:

Admin
Member # 1

Icon 8 posted February 26, 2007 10:58 AM Profile for David Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote This is a great message by our pastor Vic Young at Fountain of Life Bible Church in Johnson City, TN

It is very encouraging!

http://heargoodnews.org/mp3/Vic-Young/The_Rapture.m3u

--------------------
Christian Video Sharing
Biblical Preacher
Christian Podcast Network
LiveTracts
Audio Sermon Index

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

This is a pre-trib board. I have you know I have done 4 studies on the end times. You have no right to imply that I do not study the Bible.

David himself posted this:

Admin
Member # 1

Icon 8 posted February 26, 2007 10:58 AM Profile for David Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote This is a great message by our pastor Vic Young at Fountain of Life Bible Church in Johnson City, TN

It is very encouraging!

http://heargoodnews.org/mp3/Vic-Young/The_Rapture.m3u

--------------------
Christian Video Sharing
Biblical Preacher
Christian Podcast Network
LiveTracts
Audio Sermon Index

--------------------

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
The Disciples did not live through the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation ends with Jesus setting up His Kingdom on earth. You must be SDA, because they are the only Church I know that believes that the tribulation has already happened.
So, I will not debate with you.
Goodbye
betty

Grandma..I do not want to argue with you either especially since you refuse to read the bible..

No where in YOUR bible grandma is the "tribulation"ever called the "great tribulation" and besides that..the tribulation is come and gone and course you dont believe it even if Matthew 24:3 identifies the very audience Jesus was speaking too..[his disciples]could you humor me and look at that scripture and say I am lying? Matthew 24:3..wait a sec..let me quote it for you

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Tell who? US [the disciples] what shall be the SIGN of they coming and the end of the world..

This word ..WORLD..is this verse is not the world you have in mind..this word actually means..AGE..what will be the sign of they coming and the END of the AGE?..the disciples asked the question and Jesus anwsered them and beging to tell them what things to look for..

There is more to be said and to awnser your accusation..no i am not a SDA...but dont worry..I will leave you be in your world of Jerry Jenkins and Tim Lahaye and let you be..

Its not fun debating people who do not study

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

The Disciples did not live through the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation ends with Jesus setting up His Kingdom on earth. You must be SDA, because they are the only Church I know that believes that the tribulation has already happened.
So, I will not debate with you.
Goodbye
betty

--------------------

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Chapter 21 and 22 were not written to the 7 Churches. It has not happen yet. There is no peace on earth. The New Jerusalem is not here.
Are you SDA by chance? The Tribulation has not happen. Much of the book of Revlation has not happend, including the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
betty

Maybe we read different Bibles then.I read In Revelation 1:4..John to the seven churches which are in Asia...I would think chapter 20 and 21 are apart of the Book of Revelation?

We are warned not to add or TAKE AWAY from the Book!!!!![rev 22:19]so I would be careful not to say that revelation was not written to the seven churches in Asia..and let me add this..1 Peter was written to those scattered in Asia too!!!

There is no peace? Peace comes not because borders of nations decides to get along but because man decides to get along with God!!!

New Jerusalem...Hebrews 12:22..I believe The Epistles were written to already saved people do you?..Paul says to believers...AND YOU ARE come to Mount Sion...and unto the city of the living God..,THE HEAVENLY Jerusalem...God no longer dwells in buildings,clouds or anyplace..He is everywhere..omnipresent..Paul also said Christ IN YOU..YOU aRE the TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost..The New Jerusalem is the body...the TEMPLE..our body!!!

Tribulation has not happened?..In your mind what exactly was going on in Thessalonians?Have you ever looked closely at Matthew 24:3????Who was Jesus speaking to in that verse? [tell us] who was the audience of the day? Jesus told his disciples what THEY WOULD BE seeing..He was not speaking to a crowd in the United States that day..He was warning THEM and those who heard in that say..what THEY would see..and if you look closely at Matthew 24:15...WHEN Ye[disciples] SEE the abomination of desolation...read on down...and it says...then shall be great tribulation..and guess what?..the disciples would live it..see it...and experience it..this is all in your bible..

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parousia maybe a Preterist?

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Chapter 21 and 22 were not written to the 7 Churches. It has not happen yet. There is no peace on earth. The New Jerusalem is not here.
Are you SDA by chance? The Tribulation has not happen. Much of the book of Revlation has not happend, including the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
betty

--------------------

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Rev 20 &21
Read that. This will happen when God sets up His Kingdom on earth and He will rule over all the earth.
We are not there yet.
betty

Ummm..I have read Rev 20&21 grandma..I also have read Rev 1..and it mentions..."shortly come to pass"..and also it tells me to whom this letter is adressed to...The seven churches in Asia..

This is simply an epistle written by John to the seven churches who existed in the 1st century.

John was telling them things which must SHORTLY come to pass..now I dont know about you but shortly means exactly that!! it does not mean to stretch it out over 2000 years

You can read the exact thing in the Book of Eziekiel too..side by side..

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Rev 20 &21
Read that. This will happen when God sets up His Kingdom on earth and He will rule over all the earth.
We are not there yet.
betty

--------------------

Parousia
Advanced Member
Member # 6448

quote:
Originally posted by EL3LN3TN:
Sorry, but this will pre-empt the April Fools Tsunami, or ANYTHING Pat Robberson is gibbering about.
Get ready for Tuesday & Wednesday of this coming week!!

"We now predict a terrorist Dirty Bomb or Nuclear Bomb will hit the UN plaza in Midtown Manhattan on 2007Tebbeth23 (Sundown Tuesday January 16th 2007 to Sundown Wednesday January 17th 2007)"

oh, and don't forget:

“THE KINGDOM OF GOD BEGINS IN 2008!!”

Yet we see yet another failed attempt by dispensationalism..The reason no one can get it right or will EVER get it right is because it has already happened...!!!

The Kingdom of God is now..Where does it say it is future and literal? Jesus said His Kingdom comes not with observation but its within you..

Jesus said.2000 yrs ago...repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand...not 2000 yrs later!! Jesus came to die and to begin his new kingdom and its within the hearts of man..not from some throne in JErusalem!!..

Jesus came back just like He said He would do!!

Matthew 10:23
Matthew 16:28
HEbrews 9:26-28

Revelation said every eye will see them EVEN those who pierced him..How can this be true if those who piecred him are dead?Can a dead person see with eyes?..

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gospel HAS BEEN PREACHED to all the world..
Impossible?..

Col 1:23

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Col 1:6

Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world;

THE THEN known world heard the Gospel..Jesus was not speaking about China or the United States..Look up the word -world-it means..the roman empire..the THEN known world..

artist33
Member # 6401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for artist33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah..people should really get cameras rolling to watch this devistating event....
We had had so many alReady..
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=bush+kennedy

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artist33
Member # 6401

Icon 8 posted      Profile for artist33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mR:EL3LN3TN,..do you have a method 2 yo belief? [type post syntax failure matter]...are you a prophet?..some of US R,..the new breed with so much power to capture souls of the most finest of its kind.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAH!!!

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertdweller
Advanced Member
Member # 6383

Icon 3 posted      Profile for desertdweller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was a dumb book. What was fascinating was the public's reaction! People want to belive that there is all this conspiracy going on....

What is the greatest deficit of the analysis (or rather an expression that it is secular) is that it has such a limited view of God. From what I understand, God wants to bring each soul into an intimacy that is more profound than what human marriage is (and that is NOT to discount the worth or significance of human marriage).

In some Christian theology, the soul is the beloved of God. Because God can understand us at a depth we often can't reach, the degree of intimacy is profound - beyond words. The best marriages are a reflection of this, and maybe draw from this desire for intimacy as its source. Scripture does say that wherever there is love, there is the Spirit of God.

DD

Posts: 51 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAVA:
Please elaborate on what you consider wierd el3? [Confused]

Sure:
"It's funny that alot of people when interviwed by myself thought that the movie was non-fiction.
Time after Time the Lord will prove them wrong. And time after time I will be there."

...and now you reveal yourself to be a full time cancer (in?)-patient.

Sorry to hear that, but who do you conduct interviews for(?), and I just thought the last claim a little strange as well. [Wink]

Are you a media-person?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 10 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EL3...I am a full time cancer patient at UNC Chapel Hill BTW. I cannot work because of my treatments. But I have a M.A.M.S. [dance]

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 20 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please elaborate on what you consider wierd el3? [Confused]

--------------------

EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 19 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] That's a little weird. May need some followup.

You do what(?) for a living?? [wave3]

JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. These Bible code freaks along with Dan Brown's writing have taken alot away from the true prophets of the Bible. It's funny that alot of people when interviwed by myself thought that the movie was non-fiction.
Time after Time the Lord will prove them wrong. And time after time I will be there [pound]

--------------------

EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Well, obviously this was fully set to happen, but the evil wicked illuminati masons intervened to thwart the prophetic timeline of the Lord's Witnesses®™ and make mockery of endtimes Christians, yes that's it.

...and also Marilyn Manson no doubt had a hand in this as well!! [Mad]

ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arms.... check

Legs.....check

fingers & toes.....check

Looks like they were wrong again.

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems this should have been posted in the "Exposing False Teaching" section [Big Grin]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This all stems from the Bible Code. There is a website that has been predicting this incident for about a year. Their dates keep changing when it doesn't happen. I think the closest it metaphorically could have happened was a date that was selected actually coincides with North Koreas' testing. This could be perceived as a nuclear slap to the UNs' face.
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

WHOA!! Now it's sheduled for TODAY!!!!

We now predict a terrorist Dirty Bomb or Nuclear Bomb will hit the UN plaza in Midtown Manhattan on 2006Tebbeth26 (Sundown Friday January 19th 2007 to Sundown Saturday January 20th 2007)

ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they'll give up after the 23/24th Jan when nothing happens:

"If nothing happens by the end of Tebbeth i.e. by January 23/24, 2007, then we again really really do run out of options in our present understanding.

<SNIP>

That is the best understanding we have at present. In fact this whole series of nuclear prediction blunders has been the most ghastly thing that the LWs have done. But we are commanded to keep on seeking, knocking and asking, and so that is precisely what we do."

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Sorry, but this will pre-empt the April Fools Tsunami, or ANYTHING Pat Robberson is gibbering about.
Get ready for Tuesday & Wednesday of this coming week!!

"We now predict a terrorist Dirty Bomb or Nuclear Bomb will hit the UN plaza in Midtown Manhattan on 2007Tebbeth23 (Sundown Tuesday January 16th 2007 to Sundown Wednesday January 17th 2007)"

oh, and don't forget:

“THE KINGDOM OF GOD BEGINS IN 2008!!”

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement