Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » today I read that Islam claims...

Author Topic: today I read that Islam claims...
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as there was no Al-Aqsa mosque during Muhammed's "miraculous" Midnight Journey. He said that he worshipped at the "furthest mosque", in spirit, during a dream. Muslims claim that the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem was that Mosque even though the Mosque was built many years after Muhammed's death. [Roll Eyes] To correct for this muslims say that "any place a muslim worships is considered a mosque". Really? Then how did Muhammed "accurately describe" the Mosque to the cynics as recorded in the Hadith? I suppose he described the rubble that was there as it was clearly different than all other forms of rubble. Double [Roll Eyes]

Islam steals things. The spirit of Islam is rooted in thievery and subterfuge.

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty weird...I wonder what political mileage they think they get by making such a claim?

Might as well as claim it was the birth place of Peter Pan--means nothing other than further proof of the non-ending barrage of fabrications and intentional delusions.

Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISLAM AS A RELIGION, DID NOT EXIST UNTIL AROUND 600 A.D.

I challenge you to read the book the koran.

You would find out it talks about a plefera of religious identies. For example Moses, Jesus, Mohammand...

Now if the koran existed before the Church and the birth of Christ... I would believe Jesus.. would had said, "The underpit of the Avrim has scourged the chosen seed.." Sorry Jesus- I am just supposing you know! People often believe Ishmael was the father of the Arabs, but he was the father of Ishmailites and thats all. The arab race and its language came from the "Indian subcontinent and making there way thru Persia, Syria, Transjordan etc... The arab language is a kin to aramaic and hebrew.. Many of its idioms are a like, like Spanish is to Portuguese and Italian.

REMEMBER, MY CHILDREN WE LIVE IN A TIME, WHERE THE VERY WORD AND BOOK OF GOD IS BEING WRIPPED APART BY SATAN AND HIS GOONS OR COONS.

Do not be greatly shaken for the ears of the media, -It prints for the idiolatry of money and its evil desires to control.....

Shalom Shaleem
PEACE/HELLO

ba'Bel baByl
confused talk

al Haidth al Hadith
Sunday

zukern a'zuquar
Sugar

Oh' elOim O'jalah
only if God wills

(Eng. I hope so!)

Iraq is ba'Bel. The talk confusion. Iraq shares many things in the bible- BUT THE SEED OF DAVID, WAS BORN IN THE CITY OF DAVID- WHICH IS BET'LeHEM.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First of all, there were no mosques in Jesus day.
There was no Islam till almost 600 years after Jesus' death!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, there were no mosques in Jesus day--no Muhammad and no Muslims. But for the fun of it, let's look at this ludicrousy even more. I checked answeringislam.com and this is what the Koran says:

Mariam gave birth to ‘Isa alone in a desolate place under a date palm tree. (Maryam 19:22ff)

Answeringislam.com gives further notes on this saying it was not in Bethlehem.

Now, the idea of a mosque underneath a date palm tree utterly rediculous. The world's smallest mosque was built in Kazan, Russia. It's 82 feet square and no more than 10 people can worship there at a time. A date palm can grow up to 75 feet--how are you going to fit a mosque under that, hmm? Plus, Kazan is long way from Iraq and they just don't grow date palms in Russia. [Big Grin]

But look, the "Isa" of the Koran is as different from Jesus as "Allah" is from Jehovah. They're totally, completely different, not the same, not even close, not even in the same universe... Isa and Allah are the products of fable, imagination and ignorance.

http://answering-islam.org/Intro/islamic_jesus.html

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help me out here???? When was the mosque built????
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I read that Islam in Iraq claims that the mosque in Baghdad where the 3 suicide bombers blew themselves up yesterday, that Islam in Iraq claims that Mary gave birth to Jesus in that mosque, and not in Bethlehem of Judah.

BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement