Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Addition to Rapture time

Author Topic: Addition to Rapture time
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luvfreelife

Only God knows when the rapture takes place. I believe after it does the anti-Christ will take over the world probably through the UN, but he will not be pushing the Muslim religion. The devil wants one thing and has since the beginning of time. He wants the worship of the people. It was the devils jealous of God and his desire to be God that got him kicked out of Heaven. When satan puts the anti-Christ in charge, he will get the people to worship the anti-Christ whom he will indwell, himself. The Bible says the anti-Christ and the false prophet will perform miracles and convince the world that the anit-Christ is God.

betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bible says that not even Jesus himself knows when he is coming...How can you know? I have to say that your attempts are a waist of time dear. Please don't take offense, it just doesn't fit.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 16 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date setters are not led by the Spirit, but by a spirit of pride. Im smarter than you all. I am the "special" tool of God for the latter day siant.

Get over your self.

See Hal Linsy and his satern effect. He sold alot of books that added nothing to the Sanctifaction of the Saints.

I sugjest you read this book http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html#intr

That is all,

WildB

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats when Christ says to flee, not to go into your house for anything, flee immediately.

What exactly does this mean? Espeically not to go into your house for anything? Taht all your posessions won't matter? If it were a fire, I'd wanna go in to save my cat, but different for this. what about if your parents are in your house or someone else?

also, I thought the UN was against Islam.

Is Britian the leader of the UN or are they equal? Also, what are all the countries in the group? And, waht's NAFTA?

Is what you are also talking about the Eclipse which is talked about in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

I wonder if Sikhsm, Hinduism, Buddhism, Pagnism/Druidry, Native Americans, Egyptians etc have this same eclpise?

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the posting I made yesterday, I have added and additional date, the day that the sanctuary will be desolated.

At that time of course,the UN obviously, has made a new law that only the muslim religion is permitted in world.

This is the time that Jerusalem is saying peace at last and they are practicing their religion in their new temple.

Adding 2300 days from the verses below to 3/13/03 I get, June 29, 2009 or 6/29/09, thats when the sacrificing will stop.

Thats when Christ says to flee, not to go into your house for anything, flee immediately.

From June 29 of 2009 to April 12 of 2010, is open season on Christians.

From that day to the rapture date is about 6.9 months.

so.. beginning of trib invade iraq...3/13/03
US invaded by UN...............10/03/05
witness arrival................11/03/05
temple start....................3/16/09
desolation of sanctuary.........6/29/09
rapture day.....................4/12/10

numbers totaled.................144 God's number

Notable: Mercury, Venus and Mars will be almost perfectly alligned on the desolation of the sanctuary date.

Mercury.....azimuth 187 54 26
alt -35 24 12

venus.......az 185 01 01
alt -32 55 10

Mars........az 189 17 42
alt -31 17 02

Da:8:13: Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
Da:8:14: And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

God Bless You All,

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement