Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » NBC to aire new show on "Revelations"

Author Topic: NBC to aire new show on "Revelations"
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha! do people actually find christ after watching things on TV?

I'll watch whatever movie I want, it's not going to change me... after all, one should be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyearandcounting
Advanced Member
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneyearandcounting     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I saw the same thing. It has Catholic overtonesa to it.

This way if any person watches it and decides to look into Christ most likely they will run where the Priest and Nuns are.

Another good trick by the Great Liar.

God bless
greg

--------------------
Acts9:18 And straightway there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and he arose and was baptized.

Posts: 183 | From: winder Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 13 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t know if anyone’s heard of this? I hadn’t until I found it linked at a newsite, but I believe this is based on a movie I once bought (thinking it was ‘Christian’) only to find out that it was Horrible and even Blasphemous and had a lot of sexual content between an unmarried couple who ‘concieved’ a supposedly holy child at the alter of some goddess in Greece. I would highly caution against this new TV show. I’m Certain those who put this together are NOT Born Again Believers.

http://www.phenomenamagazine.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Alternate+History&action=page&obj_id=2889&type_id=2&cat_id=85&sub_id=0

ARMAGEDDON COMES TO NBC!
"REVELATIONS" AND HUMANKIND`S ENDGAME

New TV Series Examines The Apocalypse

(I didn't spell it wrong... this is the way the network spells it)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement