Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Grocery store starts letting customers pay with fingerprint scan

Author Topic: Grocery store starts letting customers pay with fingerprint scan
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people see the corelation between the mark of the beast and a cashless society simply because, people will have to show their mark to purchase and that is in Revlations. I believe the cashless society is leading towards the acceptance of the mark in the future.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where in revelations is there any reference to a cashless society???

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomInPA
Advanced Member
Member # 4483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomInPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your point of view. The sad part is, that I honestly think that within the next decade, cash will no longer be an option. We are so close to a cashless society now it's rediculous!
Posts: 54 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently had a conversation with a woman who works in a store that uses fingerprint scanning for any transaction that is conducted using a credit card or check. She thought I was crazy because I told her that I would never make a purchase in a store that did this. She gave me a long disertation on the problems today with identity theft and how she was for anything that would prevent this for her security. I said yeah, I know someone else who is very pleased that you feel this way he will be known as the antichrist. She looked at me as though I was a complete fruitcake, shook her head and walked away.

As it was in the days of Noah... so will it be when the Son of Man cometh!

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 20 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I think it is a good idea also. Most everyone will.

It is just that it is leading to the Mark of the Beast. The technology is here!

-

-

[cool_shades]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

Icon 19 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who thinks fingerprint scanning is a GREAT idea? Fraud is somewhat common, and bio-info is the only mostly fool proof method out there....
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh this is creepy. We stopped banking at a local bank a few years back because they began a system of finger print identification to link members to their accounts and it just creeped us out then.

I just do not think that people are entitled to my finger prints or my dna samples or any thing else like retina scans or what ever that they want to have.

I don't think the finger print is the mark either! But Grandma Jo is right this is all in preparation to make us acceptable to the idea of the mark.

And who every said it began with the UPC is right, I read a book back in the early 70's called "When our Money System Fails" that prophesied the coming of all of this and our movement toward a cashless society.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mark Of The Beast will be forthcoming - of that you can be certain! We all have to remain totally prepared to put on the armor of God and absolutely resist ever taking that mark!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh, a cashless society is inevitable... anyhow, we have credit cards... nothing in revelations hints at a cashless society. It does hint at not being able to buy or sell without a universal mark.

Your thumbprint is not the mark.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomInPA
Advanced Member
Member # 4483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomInPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty freaky! It all started with the UPC symbol. Remember at grocery stores when they didn't have scanners and typed in the price of every item by hand? The technology is definitely there already for a cashless society, making way for the Antichrist and the mark of the beast.
Posts: 54 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rich, I had a job where I had to clock in using my index finger, it was really weird [Eek!] I can say I no longer work there [clap2] [wiggle7] [dance] It gave me the creeps, just my thoughts on the subject.

Marilyn

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich H
Advanced Member
Member # 4313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1110785221772B232
Posts: 30 | From: Metro Detroit | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement