Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Are WE Targeted For Extermination?

Author Topic: Are WE Targeted For Extermination?
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To think that we are protected and sheltered from persecution and triublation because we are believers is an abomination. Jesus said that He was hated in this world and that it would be so for us. All 12 apostles + Paul were imprisoned, persecuted, and martyred (except John I believe, who was exiled). Early Christians were murdered by the Romans in cruel ways we would consider to be unimaginable today. Christians all over the globe are killed every day simply for believing upon Christ and refusing to renounce their faith. We should consider any persecution we receive to be a blessing and an honor, because it means we are standing for what Christ died for and that there is no doubt in what we believe.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteEagle:
It makes me wonder, if that is why the UN isn't doing anything to stop the genocides in Africa.

Exactly! I remember reading about an incident that happened in Kosovo (???) (It was in one of those spots where the UN 'peacekeepers' are).

One side of the conflict told the peacekeepers to get out of the way while they wipe out an entire town of folks on the other side of that conflict... the 'peacekeepers' stepped aside and allowed it to happen. (I really wish I had a better memory!!!)

Basically the U.N. is nothing more then the 'vehicle' the New Age/Occult uses to work out it's plan (or should I say Satan's plan). I would not be at all surprised if the AC comes to power through the U.N. Or perhaps there will be a New Institution created with even more Global power, if the U.N. crumbles under the current problems it's having.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Line with this idea is the United Nations' goals of Sustainable Environment, and over-population. It is concerned with how to decrease the world population so that there will be enough food and safe environment for the future.

It makes me wonder, if that is why the UN isn't doing anything to stop the genocides in Africa.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my point got muddied somehow, or maybe I just wasn't very clear (which is probably the case).

I'm talking about extermination on this earth... Many of our Brothers and Sisters in other countries have been (and are being) killed for their faith. Jesus told us that the World would hate us because of him. I'm just trying to show what the agenda is of these Occult/New Age folk, and one big target audience are all who stand firm in their faith in Jesus. Now, we know this already, but I just wanted to show how it's playing out. The article I linked to in the original post has much more information.

A soldier who knows the tricks and lies of the enemy can lead others through the minefields. And if the folks had realized what was inside the trogan horse they would not have brought it inside their gates. There are many things out there that are not what they appear to be.

Now, I'm not saying that Satan is in control... GOD IS! I believe he's been allowing Satan to orchastrate his plan - but GOD will use it to bring about HIS Ultimate plan (rather Satan realizes this or not).

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No we are definitely not marked for extermination whatsoever. We are saved by Jesus Christ, led by the Holy Spirit, protected by our guardian angels and our Heavenly Father and one day our home will be in heaven.

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I am marked and targeted for eternal sanctification and glorification, not extermination!
[rapture]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it will be like the Left Behind books were people will be forced to abort babies and handicapped people will be "put to sleep" like dogs. Seeing how I am handicapped, I pray harder for the rapture to come soon!

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Soft ! I've been listening to DR. Stan for years...There's some good info on there.
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are WE Targeted For Extermination?

http://www.radioliberty.com/pca.htm
The Population Control Agenda

Here are some ‘quotes’ that are chilling:

Margaret Sanger Founded “Planned Parenthood”

Margaret Sanger published "The Birth Control Review." In that magazine she openly supported the "infanticide program" promoted by Nazi Germany in the 1930s, and publicly championed Adolf Hitler's goal of Aryan white supremacy. In the years prior to World War II Margaret Sanger commissioned Ernst Rudin, a member of the Nazi Party, and director of the dreaded German Medical Experimentation Programs, to serve as an advisor to her organization. In his excellent book "Killer Angel," George Grant chronicles the life and writings of Margaret Sanger, and painstakingly documents Sanger's plans for the genetic engineering of the human race. George Grant noted that in the 1920s Margaret Sanger wrote "The Pivot of Civilization" in which she called for:
"The 'elimination of 'human weeds,' for the 'cessation of charity' because it prolonged the lives of the unfit, for the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and for the sterilization of genetically inferior races.'"

In Planned Parenthood's 1985 "Annual Report" leaders of that organization proclaimed that they were, "Proud of our past, and planning for our future."

In "The First Global Revolution," published by The Council of the Club of Rome, an international elitist organization, the authors note that: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention ...The real enemy, then, is humanity itself." 16

In the UNESCO Courier of November 1991, Jacques Cousteau wrote: "The damage people cause to the planet is a function of demographics - it is equal to the degree of development. One American burdens the earth much more than twenty Bangladeshes ... This is a terrible thing to say. In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it's just as bad not to say it."17

Negative Population Growth Inc. of Teaneck, New Jersey recently circulated a letter stating their long-range goal. "We believe that our goal for the United States should be no more than 150 million, our size in 1950. For the world, we believe our goal should be a population of not more than two billion, its size shortly after the turn of the century."

Speaking at a round-table discussion group at the Gorbachev Conference held in San Francisco in the fall of 1996, Dr. Sam Keen, a New Age writer and philosopher stated that there was strong agreement that religious institutions have to take a primary responsibility for the population explosion. He went on to say that, "We must speak far more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control the population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."

What are the Georgia Guildstones – America’s Stonehenge?

Written on these large stones are the Occult version of the 10 commandments:

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement