Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Creation beginning to groan...

Author Topic: Creation beginning to groan...
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are definitely getting more active. I've been watching the locust situation in the middle east as well. So many things to watch. The thing im most concerned with is the Iran nuclear situation. Israel has to act some time or risk nukes getting into the hands of terrorists. Oh man, what an exciting and frightening time!

Maranatha!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japan gets another major earthquake with a sunami warning! http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20041128/ap_on_re_mi_ea/japan_earthquake

I've never seen this many tremors and earthquakes in one year..Japan has been quaking an abnormally large amount...The stuff going on with Mt. St. Helens and the other earthquake in Turkey...Man, it looks like the birth pains are coming faster and will be getting more and more intense...

In Texas we had a pretty severe storm just a few days ago..I've never seen anything like it occur during this time of year...Usually we see severe storms like this during May or June, but I can't recall a time we had something like this in late November. All of the sudden the sky became very dark....Although I couldn't see it because of my position, it felt like a tornado was nearby or maybe directly overhead...You could hear a loud, freight train howling sound and it sounded as if were in a tube...The rain that came down was circulating in the air and the leaves off some trees were literally sucked off of it leaving many limbs bare and smooth... I stood inside with my door open watching all this...But no real structural damage occured so it may have been a small one that didn't have a chance to fully develop...

I was so scared when I heard the howling noise I prayed for Jesus to send His angels to stop it and just after that prayer it went away...So maybe they caused it to dissipate before it got too bad.

Anyway, I'm just saying that we've had some weather here that's been very strange and with all the earthquakes and volcanic activity that's been going on it appears that the disturbances are beginning to pick up as His coming gets near.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement