Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » 11/12/04 END TIMES NEWS

Author Topic: 11/12/04 END TIMES NEWS
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, something tells me we will see more of this craziness too. Who knows, maybe cats and dogs will team up together and fight the crazy humans. [Big Grin]

I heard that there is a group out there that is buying one way plane tickets for liberals who want to leave the country lol. The only catch is, they have to sign an agreement that they never come back to the U.S. hehe. The hate is unreal. I mean, if Kerry would have won I would have been unhappy but, move?! Move where lol? Nutty folks heh.  -

Oh well. Maybe we will get lucky and our next move will be upwards. [Wink] Just like The Jeffersons, "well, we're movin' on up, to a deluxe apartment in the sky!" [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me, you don't want to live here! People are really Cold and there is a lot of violent crime. I hate it here, but until God tells us to move somewhere else, then here we are.

Well Bro. Ripp – here’s another one from the animal ‘weirdness’ files. First vamperic monkey’s in India and now…

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138495,00.html

Elephants Rampage Terrorizing India Villages

The world is getting very Strange. I hear that there are a lot of folks who can't deal with how the election turned out so now many places are offering FREE counseling.  -

Yeshua (Jesus) Please come soon! [Prayer]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Hehe,

"Howdy neighbor!" When I see or hear that, I always think back to Eddie Murphy's skit on Saturday Night Live called, "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood." Ahh, the glory days of SNL. [Big Grin]

Is it me or is the world becoming increasingly whacked out?! I am just amazed at the news every day. What in the world is going on?! People are just losing their minds. I will pray for you Soft, because if OBL DOES have a nuke or two, D.C. would be THE target. [Frown] And considering that Russia 'lost' 18 or so suitcase size nuclear weapons...  -

I pray for a pre-trib too. But you know what, if the peace treaty is signed BEFORE we jump ship, we know we are in for a 3.5 year haul. That's the reason I look for a pre-trib since we won't know the hour He comes and to always be ready. So, pray that we DON'T see that treaty signed lol. [Prayer]

God bless and stay strong. [Prayer]

P.S. I'll trade places with you. [Wink] I'd just assume get off this nutty rock A.S.A.P. [Big Grin] Hmm, how is D.C. this time of the year? [pound]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..."  -

I share your feelings about Major things just a heartbeat away. I'm also Praying that the Rapture is Pre-Trib [Prayer]

Now that Bin Laden has "permission" from "our friends" the Saudi's to Nuke us... If the Rapture doesn't happen First, then when you see the mushroom cloud above Washington, D.C. I'll still have gone  -  - I live right outside of D.C. in Maryland.

Drudge is a very reliable source for news, so I have no doubt that story is true. [Prayer]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

UPDATED AS NEWS BREAKS

- END TIMES NEWS FOR 11/12/04  -

END TIMES PICK(S) OF THE DAY:

Peru gives green light for gays in military to have sex
web page

Christian beheadings may be inspired by Middle East killings
web page

S.Korea Made Near Bomb-Grade Uranium-U.N.
web page

Russian President Putin planning to glue together the most powerful superpower coalition in the world - Inida, China, Russia and Brazil
web page

FORMER HEAD OF CIA'S OSAMA BIN LADEN UNIT SAYS THE QAEDA LEADER HAS SECURED RELIGIOUS APPROVAL TO USE A NUCLEAR BOMB AGAINST AMERICANS  -
web page

Mass. legislators back work on embryonic stem cells
web page

Turkey warns of plan to invade Iraq
web page

TERRORISM:

Terror group takes on Arafat's namesake
web page

WEATHER/PLAGUE/PESTILENCE:

'Toxin link' to veterans' illness
web page

Mauritania Threatened by Drought and Desert Locusts  -
web page

TECHNOLOGY/SCIENCE:

Medical supply firm to sell patient RFID chips
web page

United Nations Vote on Total Human Cloning Ban Set Next Week
web page

European spacecraft prepares to orbit Moon
web page

ISRAEL/MIDDLE EAST:

INTERIM PA LEADERSHIP CHALLENGED
web page

Blair, Bush agree on fresh Mideast thrust
web page

Iran vows to resist unfair nuclear demands
web page

U.S.

11-Year-Old Girl Suspended For 'Dangerous' Cartwheels At School
web page

Prophetic Word Match
web page

Border Inspectors Find Girl Sealed In Piñata  -
web page

Doctors Group Opposes Mandatory Mental Health Tests for Kids
web page

New York Times gushes over Arafat
web page

NH: Ripe for conversion
web page

Atheists fear a God-fearing lurch
web page

WORLD:

South Korean President Says His Country Won't Tolerate North Korea Aggression  -
web page

Report: China Arrests Leader of Unofficial Church as Part of New Crackdown
web page

Bavaria bans teacher headscarves
web page

Dutch Muslims Fear Backlash From Murder
web page

EU pays tribute to Arafat
web page

Lithuanian green light for EU Constitution
web page

TURKMENISTAN: Adventists seek end to Sabbath schooling threats
web page

EU weighs Iranian nuclear reply
web page

European Parliament prepares for Bulgaria and Romania
web page

Japan demands China apologize over submarine intrusion
web page

Pope Advocates a Reconciled and Peaceful Holy Land
web page

COMMENTS:
Hmm, I wonder how much stock we can put into this Bin Laden threat. My guess is a lot. Tons of possible WMDs are missing from Iraq and could easily be brought across the border. Brothers and Sisters, I believe we are a heart beat away in God's time from total global chaos. Let's pray the rapture comes first! [Prayer]

Please feel free to copy and paste these on separate posts for discussion.

Get More Prophecy News @ FAVORMINDED.COM

FREE TRACTS!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement