Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » PLEASE VOTE TOMORROW - It's Important! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: PLEASE VOTE TOMORROW - It's Important!
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe I made a mistake in ever coming here. Because if you and people like you really speak for God.....

Then I truly want nothing to do with God.

So good luck with all that stuff people.
I'm outta here.

If a person walked into a church and did not feel welcome, they should leave and forsake that church, and if you do not feel welcome or feel the Love of God here, then you should do as you feel best.

Eric, I would like to say, it is as always your choice to leave, and I support your choice to leave or stay at this message board.

Go in peace, may God Bless you wherever you go.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericbusby
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh Fox.... Not really my kind of network really. It's a little to slanted for my taste.

The only reason I ask is because Syria and Iraq were not on good terms before the war. Their border had been sealed for almost ten years and there had been an odd number of border skirmishes.

In fact Syria has recently worked very hard to build ties with the new Iraq government.

But that's not why I bring it up. I just find it odd.

If I were the head of the Iraq government and I had weapons of mass destruction and the United States is threatening to invaded, the last thing I would do, on the brink of war, is send my greatest weapons away to a nation that did not like me in the first place.

Ahh well.... Maybe they did. The Middle East is a funny old place.
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was all over Fox News when Colin Powell was at the UN presenting the satalite photos. I Saw it myself. Now, can I show that to you? If you didn't see it then I'm not sure. If you want you can try to do a search on it. I'm sure Fox News has archives somewhere.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericbusby
unregistered

quote:
The Mass Convoy of Trucks going from Iraq to Syria BEFORE we decided to intervene. Colin Powell showed the satalite photos... I don't think Sadam was shipping Food to the Syrians, do you?

Can you show me where you go this info? This is the first I have heard of it.
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm sorry you can't see the truth. I am not going to argue with you on this issue anymore. When you are ready to have the truth revealed to you, He will. Until that time you will be blind. You see, I used to be a liberal. I was fortunate that the blinders were removed from me and I was able to see the truth. I only hope and pray that in time you will see it.
Ripp, ***************************. I ask questions respectfully, and you accuse me of not seeing the truth. God gave me a heart and a mind... god has been a part of my life for a long time. I never pray to god for any selfish reasons... I pray for others, like our soldiers in Iraq and our countrymen. God is telling me what I am doing is right. All of us play a part in God's plan. I'm actually willing to listen to him, and he leads me to the truth every time.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how the "Media" left out or quickly reported and then forgot all about things like...

The Tigris River being over run with CHEMICALS when our Soldiers got there. Now how'd that happen if they didn't exist?

The Mass Convoy of Trucks going from Iraq to Syria BEFORE we decided to intervene. Colin Powell showed the satalite photos... I don't think Sadam was shipping Food to the Syrians, do you?

Sadam had 14 months to dispose of or move any WMD because the IAEA (or whatever that accronym is) was NOT IN Iraq. They had been Kicked out of the country. What do you think he used this time for???? It's as simple as 2+2=4 (unless you use "fuzzy math").

This war was based on what was believed to be Reliable and unrefutable intellegence reports. Even Kerry and the U.N. believed these reports. Israel was in imminent danger. Sadam had bombed them before and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he would have wipped them off the map as soon as he had the capability. Sadam wouldn't have had a second thought about sharing any WMD he had with terrorists who wanted to attack America. You don't Wait for that capability, you disable the threat before it's viable or you're dead.

I Support the Troops - I Support the War - and I support Our President and his decision.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warning the pictures are graphic which show men, women, children, and babies massacured by chemical weapons at the hand of the Butcher of Baghdad:

http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

This page is dedicated to the people of Halabja who on March 16th, 1988 suffered the worst chemical attacks committed by the Iraqi regime. On that day, 5,000 innocent civilians, 75% women and children, immediately perished. This was not the only chemical attack ordered by Saddam, it was just the worst.

The Iraqi regime, in the chemical bombardment of Halabja and the surrounding towns and villages, has deployed
three kinds of chemical gases. According to the findings of Iranian physicians, the mustard, nerve and cyanide gases have been used against civilians in Halabja and its surroundings. A group of the martyrs of the chemical bombardment of Halabja, after inhaling the cyanide gas, were suffocated immediately. Post-mortem examination of the bodies of the chemical bombardment of Halabja, has proved that the suffocation of the most of the martyrs has been due to the inhalation of cyanide gas.

Article by the correspondent of the London Daily., the independent, published on 23rd of March, 1988:
" ... The reported slaughter of 5,000 Kurds in Iraqi poison gas attacks underlines a dangerous new dimension
in the volatile middle east: the growth of the chemical warfare capability of several important regional powers, and the fear that, despite efforts to curb these weapons, they could be used more widely.

".. (in producing chemical weapons) Iraq has apparently been helped by British, west German, Indian, Austrian, Belgian, and Italian companies, despite bans on the sale of chemical that could have military use...
"... There is evidence that the Iraqis did drop poison gas bombs on the towns because the traditionally rebellious Kurds, who have been fighting for autonomy from Baghdad for years, welcomed the Iranian (troops)."

French Television m 23rd, and 24th of March, 1988
Different French Television networks, on Thursday and Wednesday on 23rd and 24th of March 1988, the first pictures of corpses of thousands of those martyred and wounded of the chemical bombing in Halabja were broadcast.

We were burnt as newly-grown plants,
In the current of poisonous winds,
And showed our dreadful wounds,
From one side of the world to the other.
But the unjust eyes of the world
Were never opened truly towards the oppressed.
The world only confined itself to a false regret, And once again,
We became a target as heaps and heaps of martyrs, We were the target of poisonous bombardments, We were the target of destructive bombs, And we remained the lonely oppressed ones of the world.
We rose from under tons of debris,
And stood up in the lands of poisonous bombings,
And we kept up standing and fighting,
Believe it, you people of tomorrow,
Believe such a history and learn a lesson,
Learn how to fight oppression in this way.*
* From the poem "Khaibar" by Mohammed Reza Abdol-Malakian.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Romans 13:

1: Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2: Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3: For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Justice has been done in the deposing and capture of the Butcher of Baghdad.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericbusby
unregistered

quote:
I'm sorry you can't see the truth.
You want truth Ripp????
Here is my truth!!!

Cpl. Roberto Abad, Sgt. Michael D. Acklin II, Spc. Genaro Acosta, Pfc. Steven Acosta, Capt. James F. Adamouski, Pvt. Algernon Adams, Sgt. Brandon E. Adams, Spc. Clarence Adams III, 1st Lt. Michael R. Adams, Pfc. Michael S. Adams, Lt. Thomas Mullen Adams, Spc. Jamaal R. Addison, Lance Cpl. Patrick R. Adle, Capt. Tristan N. Aitken, Spc. Segun Frederick Akintade, Lance Cpl. Nickalous N. Aldrich, Spc. Ronald D. Allen Jr., Sgt. Glenn R. Allison, Lance Cpl. Michael J. Allred, Capt. Eric L. Allton, Cpl. Nicanor Alvarez, Cpl. Daniel R. Amaya, Pfc. John D. Amos II, Lance Cpl. Brian E. Anderson, Airman 1st Class Carl L. Anderson Jr., Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael C. Anderson, Spc. Michael Andrade, Pfc, Spc. Yoe M. Aneiros, Lance Cpl. Levi T. Angell, Army Spc. Edward J. Anguiano, Chief Warrant Officer Andrew Todd Arnold, Lance Cpl. Alexander S. Arredondo, Spc. Richard Arriaga, Staff Sgt. Jimmy J. Arroyave, Spc. Robert R. Arsiaga, Sgt. Evan Asa Ashcraft, Pfc. Shawn M. Atkins, Maj. Jay Aubin, Capt. Matthew J. August, Lance Cpl. Aaron C. Austin, Spc. Tyanna S. Avery-Fedder, Lance Cpl. Andrew Julian Aviles, Pfc. Eric A. Ayon, Sgt. 1st Class Henry A. Bacon, Sgt. Andrew Joseph Baddick, Staff Sgt. Daniel A. Bader, Staff Sgt. Nathan J. Bailey, Spc. Ronald W. Baker, Spc. Ryan T. Baker, Sgt. Sherwood R. Baker.

Pfc. Chad E. Bales, 1st Lt. Kenneth Michael Ballard, Maj. Spc. Solomon C. Bangayan, Lt. Col. Dominic R. Baragona, Pfc. Mark A. Barbret, Pfc. Collier E. Barcus, Sgt. Michael C. Barkey, Spc. Jonathan P. Barnes, Command Sgt. Maj. Edward C. Barnhill, Lance Cpl. Aric J. Barr, Sgt. Michael Paul Barrera, Maj. Carlos Barro Ollero, Sgt. Douglas E. Bascom, Spc. Todd M. Bates, Sgt. 1st Class Michael Battles Sr., Gunnery Sgt. Ronald E. Baum, Spc. Alan N. Bean Jr., Spc. Bradley S. Beard, Spc. Beau R. Beaulieu, Capt. Ryan Beaupre, Spc. James L. Beckstrand, Sgt. Gregory A. Belanger, Cpl. Christopher Belchik, Sgt. Aubrey D. Bell, Pfc. Wilfred D. Bellard, Staff Sgt. Joseph P. Bellavia, Sgt. 1st Class William M. Bennett, Spc. Robert T. Benson, 1st Lt. David R. Bernstein, Spc. Joel L. Bertoldie, Staff Sgt. Stephen A. Bertolino Sr., Staff Sgt. Marvin Best, Cpl. Mark A. Bibby, Sgt. Benjamin W. Biskie, Sgt. Michael E. Bitz, Sgt. Jarrod W. Black, Chief Warrant Officer Michael T. Blaise, Capt. Ernesto M. Blanco, Command Sgt. Maj. James D. Blankenbecler, Spc. Joseph M. Blickenstaff, Spc. Nicholas H. Blodgett, Sgt. Trevor A. Blumberg, Lance Cpl. Jeremy L. Bohlman, Gunnery Sgt. Jeffrey E. Bohr Jr., Lance Cpl. Todd J. Bolding, Sgt. Dennis J. Boles, Sgt. 1st Class Craig A. Boling, Petty Officer 3rd Class Doyle W. Bollinger Jr, Sgt. 1st Class Kelly Bolor, Staff Sgt. Stevon A. Booker.

Chief Warrant Officer Clarence E. Boone, Capt. John J. Boria, Pfc. Rachel K. Bosveld, Spc. Mathew G. Boule, Staff Sgt. Elvis Bourdon, Pvt. 1st Class Samuel R. Bowen, Staff Sgt. Hesley Box Jr., Pvt. Noah L. Boye, Lance Cpl. Aaron Boyles, Spc. Edward W. Brabazon, Cpl. Travis J. Bradach-Nall, Staff Sgt. Kenneth R. Bradley, Staff Sgt. Stacey C. Brandon, Spc. Artimus D. Brassfield, Pfc. Joel K. Brattain, Pfc. Jeffrey F. Braun, Chief Warrant Officer William I. Brennan, Staff Sgt. Steven H. Bridges, Spc. Kyle A. Brinlee, Staff Sgt. Cory W. Brooks, Sgt. Thomas F. Broomhead, Sgt. Andrew W. Brown, Tech. Sgt. Bruce E. Brown, Lance Cpl. Dominic C. Brown, Cpl. Henry L. Brown, Pfc. John E. Brown, Spc. Larry K. Brown, Spc. Lunsford B. Brown II, 1st Lt. Tyler H. Brown, Spc. Philip D. Brown, Pfc. Timmy R. Brown Jr., 1st Lt. Tyler H. Brown, Cpl. Andrew D. Brownfield, Petty Officer 3rd Class Nathan B. Bruckenthal, Lance Cpl. Cedric E. Bruns, 2nd Lt. Todd J. Bryant, Sgt. Ernest G. Bucklew, Spc. Roy Russell Buckley, Pfc. Paul J. Bueche, Lt. Col. Charles H. Buehring, Lance Cpl. Brian Rory Buesing, Sgt. George Edward Buggs, Spc. Joshua I. Bunch, Staff Sgt. Christopher Bunda, Staff Sgt. Michael L. Burbank, Staff Sgt. Richard A. Burdick, Spc. Alan J. Burgess, Lance Cpl. Jeffrey C. Burgess, Pfc. Tamario D. Burkett, Sgt. Travis L. Burkhardt.

Pfc. David P. Burridge, Pfc. Jesse R. Buryj, Pfc. Charles E. Bush Jr., Pvt. Matthew D. Bush, Pfc. Damian S. Bushart, Sgt. Jacob L. Butler, Capt. Joshua T. Byers, Cpl. Juan C. Cabralbanuelos, Pfc. Cody S. Calavan, Sgt. Juan Calderon Jr, Sgt. Charles T. Caldwell, Spc. Nathaniel A. Caldwell, Staff Sgt. Joseph Camara, Spc. Michael C. Campbell, Sgt. Ryan M. Campbell, Spc. Marvin A. Camposiles, Spc. Isaac Campoy, Spc. Ervin Caradine Jr., Spc. Adolfo C. Carballo, Pfc. Michael M. Carey, Cpl. Richard P. Carl, Pfc. Ryan G. Carlock, Pfc. Benjamin R. Carman, Staff Sgt. Edward W. Carmen, Spc. Jocelyn L. Carrasquillo, Sgt. Frank T. Carvill, Capt. Christopher S. Cash, Spc. Ahmed A. Cason, Pfc. Jose Casanova, Lance Cpl. James A. Casper, Capt. Paul J. Cassidy, Staff Sgt. Roland L. Castro, Sgt. Sean K. Cataudella, Lance Cpl. Steven C. T. Cates, Pfc. Thomas D. Caughman, Staff Sgt. James W. Cawley, Spc. Jessica L. Cawvey, Petty Officer 3rd Class David A. Cedergren, Lance Cpl. Manuel A. Ceniceros, Cpl. Kemaphoom A. Chanawongse, Spc. James A. Chance III, Staff Sgt. William D. Chaney, Chief Warrant Officer Robert William Channell Jr., Spc. Jason K. Chappell, Pfc. Jonathan M. Cheatham, Sgt. Yohjyh L. Chen, Lance Cpl. Marcus M. Cherry, 2nd Lt. Therrel S. Childers, Spc. Andrew F. Chris.

Staff Sgt. Thomas W. Christensen, Spc. Brett T. Christian, Spc. Arron R. Clark, Staff Sgt. Michael J. Clark, Lance Cpl. Donald J. Cline Jr., Pfc. Christopher R. Cobb, Lance Cpl. Kyle W. Codner, 1st Sgt. Christopher D. Coffin, Pvt. Bradli N. Coleman, Cpl. Gary B. Coleman, 2nd Lt. Benjamin J. Colgan, Sgt. Russell L. Collier, Sgt. 1st Class Gary L. Collins, Lance Cpl. Jonathan W. Collins, Chief Warrant Officer Lawrence S. Colton, Spc. Zeferino E. Colunga, Sgt. Robert E. Colvill, Sgt. Kenneth Conde Jr., Sgt. Timothy M. Conneway, Spc. Steven D. Conover, Capt. Aaron J. Contreras, Lance Cpl. Pedro Contreras, Sgt. Jason Cook, Command Sgt. Major Eric F. Cooke, Sgt. Dennis A. Corral, Chief Warrant Officer Alexander S. Coulter, 2nd Lt. Leonard M. Cowherd, Spc. Gregory A. Cox, Pfc. Ryan R. Cox, Lance Corporal Timothy R. Creager, Sgt. Michael T. Crockett, Staff Sgt. Ricky L. Crockett, Sgt. Brud J. Cronkrite, Lance Cpl. Kyle D. Crowley, Pvt. Rey D. Cuervo, Pfc. Kevin A. Cuming, Spc. Daniel Francis J. Cunningham, Staff Sgt. Darren J. Cunningham, Spc. Carl F. Curran, Cpl. Michael Edward Curtin, Staff Sgt. Christopher E. Cutchall, Pfc. Brian K. Cutter, Pfc. Anthony D. D'Agostino, Spc. Edgar P. Daclan Jr., Capt. Nathan S. Dalley, Lance Cpl. Andrew S. Dang, Spc. Danny B. Daniels II, Pvt. 1st Class Torey J. Dantzler, Pfc. Norman Darling, Capt. Eric B. Das.

Spc. Shawn M. Davies, Pvt. Brandon L. Davis, Staff Sgt. Craig Davis, Staff Sgt. Donald N. Davis, Spc. Raphael S. Davis, Staff Sgt. Wilbert Davis, Staff Sgt. Jeffrey F. Dayton, Pvt. Jason L. Deibler, Spc. Lauro G. DeLeon Jr., Sgt. Felix M. Delgreco, Sgt. Jacob H. Demand, Staff Sgt. Mike A. Dennie, Spc. Darryl T. Dent, Pfc. Ervin Dervishi, Spc. Daniel A. Desens, Pfc. Michael R. Deuel, Pvt. Michael J. Deutsch, Petty Officer 3rd Class Christopher M. Dickerson, Cpl. Nicholas J. Dieruf, Spc. Jeremiah J. DiGiovanni, Spc. Jeremy M. Dimaranan, Spc. Michael A. Diraimondo, Spc. Anthony J. Dixon, Spc. Ryan E. Doltz, Sgt. Michael E. Dooley, Chief Warrant Officer Patrick D. Dorff, Petty Officer 2nd Class Trace W. Dossett, Lance Cpl. Scott E. Dougherty, 1st Sgt. Robert J. Dowdy, Pfc. Stephen P. Downing II, Spc. Chad H. Drake, Pvt. Jeremy L. Drexler, Cpl. Jason L. Dunham, Staff Sgt. Joe L. Dunigan Jr., Spc. Robert L. DuSang, Spc. William D. Dusenbery, 2nd Lt. Seth J. Dvorin, Petty Officer 2nd Class Jason B. Dwelley, Pfc. Sheldon R. Hawk Eagle, Staff Sgt. Richard S. Eaton Jr., Cpl. Christopher S. Ebert, Sgt. William C. Eckhart, Spc. Marshall L. Edgerton, Pfc. Shawn C. Edwards, Spc. Andrew C. Ehrlich, Sgt. Aaron C. Elandt, Spc. William R. Emanuel IV, Lance Cpl. Mark E. Engel, Spc. Peter G. Enos, Senior Airman Pedro I. Espaillat Jr.

Pfc. Analaura Esparza Gutierrez, Sgt. Adam W. Estep, Pvt. Ruben Estrella-Soto, Pfc. David Evans, Cpl. Mark A. Evnin, Pfc. Jeremy Ricardo Ewing, Sgt. Justin L. Eyerly, Pvt. Jonathan I. Falaniko, Sgt. James D. Faulkner, Pfc. Raymond J. Faulstich Jr., Capt. Brian R. Faunce, Capt. Arthur L. Felder, 2nd Lt. Paul M. Felsberg, Spc. Rian C. Ferguson, Master Sgt. Richard L. Ferguson, Master Sgt. George A. Fernandez, Staff Sgt. Clint D. Ferrin, Spc. Jon P. Fettig, Cpl. Tyler R. Fey, Sgt. Jeremy J. Fischer, Sgt. Paul F. Fisher, Lance Cpl. Dustin R. Fitzgerald, Pfc. Jacob S. Fletcher, Spc. Thomas A. Foley III, Sgt. Timothy Folmar, Gunnery Sgt. Elia P. Fontecchio, Spc. Jason C. Ford, Capt. Travis A. Ford, Chief Warrant Officer Wesley C. Fortenberry, Sgt. 1st Class Bradley C. Fox, Spc. Craig S. Frank, Lance Cpl. Phillip E. Frank, Staff Sgt. Bobby C. Franklin, Pvt. Robert L. Frantz, Pvt. Benjamin L. Freeman, Sgt. David T. Friedrich, Spc. Luke P. Frist, Spc. Adam D. Froehlich, Pvt. Kurt R. Frosheiser, Pfc. Nichole M. Frye, Sgt. 1st Class Dan H. Gabrielson, Lance Cpl. Jonathan E. Gadsden, Capt. Richard J. Gannon II, Spc. Tomas Garces, Lance Cpl. Derek L. Gardner, Cpl. Jose A. Garibay, Spc. Joseph M. Garmback Jr., Sgt. Landis W. Garrison, Sgt. Justin W. Garvey, Spc. Israel Garza.

1st Sgt. Joe J. Garza, Pfc. Juan Guadalupe Garza Jr, Spc. Christopher D. Gelineau, Lance Cpl. Cory Ryan Guerin, Cpl. Christopher A. Gibson, Pvt. Jonathan L. Gifford, Pvt. Kyle C. Gilbert, Command Sgt. Maj. Cornell W. Gilmore, Petty Officer 3rd Class Ronald A. Ginther, Pfc. Jesse A. Givens, Spc. Michael T. Gleason, Cpl. Todd J. Godwin, 2nd Lt. James Michael Goins, Spc. Christopher A. Golby, Spc. David J. Goldberg, Lance Cpl. Shane L. Goldman, Cpl. Armando Ariel Gonzalez, Lance Cpl. Benjamin R. Gonzalez, Cpl. Jesus A. Gonzalez, Cpl. Jorge Gonzalez, Lance Cpl. Victor A. Gonzalez, Cpl. Bernard G. Gooden, Pfc. Gregory R. Goodrich, Sgt. 1st Class Richard S. Gottfried, Spc. Richard A. Goward, 2nd Lt. Jeffrey C. Graham, Sgt. Jamie A. Gray, Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael J. Gray, Sgt. Tommy L. Gray, Lance Cpl. Torrey L. Gray, Cpl. Jeffrey G. Green, Lt. Col. David S. Greene, Pfc. Devin J. Grella, Spc. Kyle A. Griffin, Staff Sgt. Patrick Lee Griffin Jr., Cpl. Sean R. Grilley, Pvt. Joseph R. Guerrera, Chief Warrant Officer Hans N. Gukeisen, Pfc. Christian D. Gurtner, Lance Cpl. Jose Gutierrez, Pfc. Richard W. Hafer, Staff Sgt. Guy S. Hagy Jr., Spc. Charles G. Haight, Lance Cpl. Michael J. Halal, Pfc. Deryk L. Hallal, Pvt. Jesse M. Halling, Pfc. Andrew Halverson, Chief Warrant Officer Erik A. Halvorsen, Capt. Kimberly N. Hampton, Sgt. Michael S. Hancock.

Pfc. Fernando B. Hannon, Sgt. Warren S. Hansen, Sgt. James W. Harlan, Sgt. Atanacio Haro Marin, Staff Sgt. William M. Harrell, Sgt. Foster L. Harrington, Pfc. Adam J. Harris, Sgt. Kenneth W. Harris Jr., Pfc. Torry D. Harris, Pfc. Leroy Harris-Kelly, Pfc. John D. Hart, Sgt. Nathaniel Hart, Sgt. 1st Class David A. Hartman, Sgt. Jonathan N. Hartman, Staff Sgt. Stephen C. Hattamer, Staff Sgt. Omer T. Hawkins II, Sgt. Timothy L. Hayslett, Chief Warrant Officer Brian D. Hazelgrove, Sgt. David M. Heath, Spc. Justin W. Hebert, Pfc. Damian L. Heidelberg, Pfc. Raheen Tyson Heighter, Spc. Jeremy M. Heines, Staff Sgt. Brian R. Hellerman, Staff Sgt. Terry W. Hemingway, Cpl. Matthew C. Henderson, 1st Lt. Robert L. Henderson II, Staff Sgt. Kenneth W. Hendrickson, Sgt. Jack T. Hennessy, Spc. Joshua J. Henry, Pfc. Clayton W. Henson, Spc. Armando Hernandez, Spc. Joseph F. Herndon II, Pfc. Edward J. Herrgott, Spc. Jacob B. Herring, Sgt. 1st Class Gregory B. Hicks, Spc. Christopher K. Hill, Spc. Stephen D. Hiller, Sgt. Keicia M. Hines, Pfc. Melissa J. Hobart, Sgt. Nicholas M. Hodson, Sgt. 1st Class James T. Hoffman, Spc. Christopher J. Holland, Staff Sgt. Aaron N. Holleyman, Staff Sgt. Lincoln D. Hollinsaid, Spc. James J. Holmes, Spc. Jeremiah J. Holmes, Cpl. Terry Holmes, Airman 1st Class Antoine J. Holt, Pfc. Sean Horn, Master Sgt. Kelly L. Hornbeck.

Staff Sgt. Jeremy R. Horton, Capt. Andrew R. Houghton, Lance Cpl Gregory C. Howman, Pfc. Bert E. Hoyer, Spc. Corey A. Hubbell, Pfc. Christopher E. Hudson, 1st Lt. Doyle M. Hufstedler, Staff Sgt. Jamie L. Huggins, Spc. Eric R. Hull, Cpl Barton R. Humlhanz, Lance Cpl. Justin T. Hunt, Spc. Simeon Hunte, 1st Lt. Joshua C. Hurley, Lance Cpl. James B. Huston Jr., Lance Cpl. Seth Huston, Pvt. Nolen R. Hutchings, Pfc. Ray J. Hutchinson, Pfc. Gregory P. Huxley Jr., Spc. Benjamin W. Isenberg, Spc. Craig S. Ivory, Pfc. Leslie D. Jackson, Spc. Morgen N. Jacobs, Chief Warrant Officer Scott Jamar, Cpl. Evan T. James, 2nd Lt. Luke S. James, Spc. William A. Jeffries, Petty Officer 2nd Class Robert B. Jenkins, Sgt. Troy David Jenkins, Spc. Darius T. Jennings, Pfc. Ryan M. Jerabek, Sgt. Linda C. Jimenez, 1st Lt. Oscar Jimenez, Capt. Christopher B. Johnson, Spc. David W. Johnson, Pfc. Howard Johnson II, Spc. John P. Johnson, Pfc. Markus J. Johnson, Spc. Maurice J. Johnson, Hospital Corpsman 3rd Class Michael Vann Johnson Jr., Spc. Nathaniel H. Johnson, Staff Sgt. Paul J. Johnson, Chief Warrant Officer, Pfc. Rayshawn S. Johnson, Pvt. Devon D. Jones, Capt. Gussie M. Jones, Staff Sgt. Raymond E. Jones Jr., Spc. Rodney A. Jones, Lt. Kylan A. Jones- Huffman, Sgt. Curt E. Jordan Jr., Sgt. Jason D. Jordan.

Staff Sgt. Phillip A. Jordan, Cpl. Forest J. Jostes, Spc. Spencer T. Karol, Spc. Michael G. Karr Jr., Spc. Mark J. Kasecky, 1st Lt. Jeffrey J. Kaylor, Spc. Chad L. Keith, Lance Cpl. Quinn A. Keith, Lance Cpl. Bryan P. Kelly, Cpl. Brian Kennedy, Chief Warrant Officer Kyran E. Kennedy, Staff Sgt. Morgan D. Kennon, 1st Lt. Christopher J. Kenny, Spc. Jonathan R. Kephart, Cpl. Dallas L. Kerns, Chief Warrant Officer Erik C. Kesterson, Capt. Humayun S. M. Khan, Spc. James M. Kiehl, Pt. Jeungjin Na Kim, Staff Sgt. Kevin C. Kimmerly. Spc. Levi B. Kinchen, Staff Sgt. Lester O. Kinney II, Pfc. David M. Kirchhoff, Staff Sgt. Charles A. Kiser, Lance Cpl. Nicholas Brian Kleiboeker, Spc. John K. Klinesmith Jr., Sgt. Floyd G. Knighten Jr., Petty Officer 3rd Class Eric L. Knott, Spc. Joshua L. Knowles, Staff Sgt. Lance J. Koenig, Cpl. Kevin T. Kolm, Pfc. Martin W. Kondor, Chief Warrant Patrick W. Kordsmeier, Capt. Edward J. Korn, Sgt. Bradley S. Korthaus, Cpl. Jakub Henryk Kowalik, Sgt. Elmer C. Krause, Pvt. Dustin L. Kreider, Pfc. Bradley G. Kritzer, Capt. John F. Kurth, Sgt. 1st Class William W. Labadie Jr., Sgt. Joshua S. Ladd, Sgt. Michael V. Lalush, Lance Cpl. Alan Dinh Lam, Spc. Charles R. Lamb, Spc. James I. Lambert III, Pfc. James P. Lambert, Sgt. Jonathan W. Lambert, Capt. Andrew David Lamont, Staff Sgt. Sean G. Landrus, Gunnery Sgt. Shawn A. Lane.

Pfc. Moises A. Langhorst, Spc. Tracy L. Laramore, Spc. Scott Q. Larson Jr., Chief Warrant Officer Matthew C. Laskowski, Staff Sgt. William T. Latham, Pfc. Karina S. Lau, Cpl. Jeffrey D. Lawrence, Staff Sgt. Mark A. Lawton, Lance Cpl. Travis J. Layfield, Staff Sgt. Rene Ledesma, 2nd Lt. Ryan Leduc, Cpl. Bum R. Lee, Pfc. Ken W. Leisten, Staff Sgt. Jerome Lemon, Spc. Cedric L. Lennon, Pfc. Farad K. Letufuga, Spc. Justin W. Linden, Spc. Roger G. Ling, Spc. Joseph L. Lister, Staff Sgt. Nino D. Livaudais, Sgt. Dale T. Lloyd, Sgt. Daniel J. Londono, Spc. Ryan P. Long, Spc. Zachariah W. Long, Pfc. Duane E. Longstreth, Sgt. Edgar E. Lopez, Lance Cpl. Juan Lopez, Sgt. Richard M. Lord, Staff Sgt. David L. Loyd, Capt. Robert L. Lucero, Pfc. Jason C. Ludiam, Lance Cpl. Jacob R. Lugo, Pfc. Jason N. Lynch, Pfc. Christopher D. Mabry, Lance Cpl. Gregory E. MacDonald, Lance Cpl. Cesar F. Machado-Olmos, Pfc. Vorn J. Mack, Lance Cpl. Joseph B. Maglione, Spc. William J. Maher III, Staff Sgt. Toby W. Mallet, Chief Warrant Officer Ian D. Manuel, Pfc. Pablo Manzano, Pfc. Lyndon A. Marcus Jr., Staff Sgt. Paul C. Mardis Jr., Cpl. Douglas Jose Marencoreyes, Master Sgt. Jude C. Mariano, Spc. James E. Marshall, Sgt. 1st Class John W. Marshall, Pfc. Ryan A. Martin, Staff Sgt. Stephen G. Martin.

Sgt. Francisco Martinez, Pfc. Francisco A. Martinez Flores, Pfc. Jesse J. Martinez, Spc. Michael A. Martinez, Pfc. Oscar A. Martinez, Spc. Jacob D. Martir, Sgt. Arthur S. Mastrapa, Chief Warrant Officer Johnny Villareal Mata, Lance Cpl. Ramon Mateo, Spc. Clint Richard Matthews, Lance Cpl. Ramon Mateo, Cpl. Matthew E. Matula, Staff Sgt. Donald C. May Jr, Pfc. Joseph P. Mayek, Spc. Patrick R. McCaffrey Sr., Lance Cpl. Joseph C. MacCarthy, Pfc. Ryan M. McCauley, Cpl. Brad P. McCormick, 1st Lt. Erik. S. McCrae, Spc. Donald R. McCune, Spc. Dustin K. McGaugh, Pfc. Holly J. McGeogh, Sgt. Brian D. McGinnis, Spc. Michael A. McGlothin. Petty Officer 2nd Class Scott R. McHugh, Hospitalman Joshua McIntosh, Spc. David M. McKeever, Spc. Eric S. McKinley, Pvt. Robert L. McKinley, Staff Sgt. Don S. McMahan, Sgt. Heath A. McMillin, 1st Lt. Brian M. McPhillips, Cpl. Jesus Martin Antonio Medellin, Spc. Irving Medina, Spc. Kenneth A. Melton, Cpl. Jaygee Meluat, Petty Officer 3rd Class Fernando A. Mendezaceves, Gunnery Sgt. Joseph Menusa, Staff Sgt. Eddie E. Menyweather, Spc. Gil Mercado, Spc. Michael M. Merila, Spc. Christopher A. Merville, Sgt. Daniel K. Methvin, Pfc. Jason M. Meyer, Sgt. Eliu A. Miersandoval, Spc. Michael G. Mihalakis, Pfc. Matthew G. Milczark, Cpl. Jason David Mileo, Pfc. Anthony S. Miller, Pfc. Bruce Miller Jr., Staff Sgt. Frederick L. Miller Jr.

Sgt. 1st Class Marvin L. Miller, Sgt. Joseph Minucci II, Sgt. First Class Troy L. Miranda, Spc. George A. Mitchell, Sgt. Keman L. Mitchell, Sgt. Michael W. Mitchell, Spc. Sean R. Mitchell, Pfc. Jesse D. Mizener, Staff Sgt. Jorge A. Molinabautista, Pfc. Anthony W. Monroe, 1st Lt. Adam G. Mooney, Lance Cpl. Jason William Moore, Pfc. Stuart W. Moore, Sgt. Travis A. Moothart, Spc. Jose L. Mora, Sgt. Melvin Y. Mora, Pfc. Michael A. Mora, Master Sgt. Kevin N. Morehead, Capt. Brent L. Morel, Petty Officer 3rd Class David J. Moreno, Sgt. Gerardo Moreno, Spc. Jaime Moreno, Pfc. Luis A. Moreno, Spc. Dennis B. Morgan, Staff Sgt. Richard L. Morgan Jr., Pfc. Geoffery S. Morris, Pfc. Ricky A. Morris Jr., Lance Cpl. Nicholas B. Morrison, Sgt. Shawna M. Morrison, Sgt. Keelan L. Moss, Spc. Clifford L. Moxley Jr., Sgt. Cory R. Mracek, Sgt. Rodney A. Murray, Sgt. Krisna Nachampassak, Spc. Paul T. Nakamura, Spc. Nathan W. Nakis, Pvt. Kenneth A. Nalley, Chief Warrant Officer Christopher G. Nason, Maj. Kevin G. Nave, Spc. Rafael L. Navea, Spc. Charles L. Neeley, Staff Sgt. Paul M. Neff II, Pfc. Gavin L. Neighbor, Spc. Joshua M. Neusche, Cpl. Dominique J. Nicolas, Lance Cpl. Joseph L. Nice, Spc. Isaac Michael Nieves, Lance Cpl. Patrick R. Nixon, Spc. Allen Nolan, Spc. Marcos O. Nolasco.

Sgt. William J. Normandy, Spc. Joseph C. Norquist, 1st Lt. Leif E. Nott, Staff Sgt. Todd E. Nunes, Spc. David T. Nutt, Cpl. Mick R. Nygardbekowsky, Spc. Donald S. Oak Jr., Pfc. Branden F. Oberleitner, Lance Cpl. Patrick T. O'Day, Spc. Charles E. Odums II, Spc. Ramon C. Ojeda, Cpl. Terry Holmes Ordonez, Cpl. Brian Oliveira, Spc. Justin B. Onwordi, Spc. Richard P. Orengo, Lt. Col. Kim S. Orlando, Lance Cpl. Eric J. Orlowski, 1st Lt. Osbaldo Orozco, Pfc. Cody J. Orr, Staff Sgt. Billy J. Orton, Sgt. Pamela G. Osbourne, Lance Cpl. Deshon E. Otey, Pfc. Kevin C. Ott, Sgt. Michael G. Owen, Lance Cpl. David Edward Owens Jr, Sgt. Fernando Padilla- Ramirez, Pvt. Shawn D. Pahnke, Spc. Gabriel T. Palacios, Capt. Eric T. Paliwoda, 1st Lt. Joshua M. Palmer, Staff Sgt. Dale A. Panchot, Pfc. Daniel R. Parker, Pfc. James D. Parker, Pfc. Kristen Parker, Cpl. Tommy L. Parker Jr., Sgt. Harvey E. Parkerson III, Sgt. David B. Parson, Staff Sgt. Esau G. Patterson Jr., Master Sgt. William L. Payne, Sgt. Michael F. Pedersen, Staff Sgt. Abraham D. Penamedina, Spc. Brian H. Penisten, Sgt. Ross A. Pennanen, Staff Sgt. Gregory V. Pennington, Pfc. Geoffrey Perez, Staff Sgt. Hector R. Perez, Sgt. Joel Perez, Spc. Jose A. Perez III, Pfc. Luis A. Perez, Lance Cpl. Nicholas Perez.

Spc. Wilfredo Perez Jr., Petty Officer 1st Class Michael J. Pernaselli, Staff Sgt. David S. Perry, Pfc. Charles C. Persing, Staff Sgt. Dustin W. Peters, Spc. Alyssa R. Peterson, Staff Sgt. Brett J. Petriken, Staff Sgt. James L. Pettaway Jr., Staff Sgt. Erickson H. Petty, Pfc. Jerrick M. Petty, Lt. Col. Mark P. Phelan, Pfc. Chance R. Phelps, Sgt. 1st Class Gladimir Philippe, Sgt. Ivory L. Phipps, Capt. Pierre E. Piche, Pfc. Lori Piestewa, Capt. Dennis L. Pintor, Spc. James H. Pirtle, Pfc. Jason T. Poindexter, 2nd Lt. Frederick E. Pokorney Jr., Staff Sgt. Andrew R. Pokorny, Spc. Justin W. Pollard, Spc. Larry E. Polley Jr., Sgt. Darrin K. Potter, Pfc. David L. Potter, Sgt. Christopher S. Potts, Spc. James E. Powell, Lance Cpl. Caleb J. Powers, Cpl. Dean P. Pratt, Pfc. James E. Prevete, Pvt. Kelley S. Prewitt, Sgt. Tyler D. Prewitt, Pfc. James W. Price, 1st Lt. Timothy E. Price, Lance Cpl. Mathew D. Puckett, Sgt. Jaror C. Puello- Coronado, Staff Sgt. Michael B. Quinn, Staff Sgt. Richard P. Ramey, Sgt. Christopher Ramirez, Spc. Eric U. Ramirez, Pfc. William C. Ramirez, Pfc. Christopher Ramos, Spc. Tamarra J. Ramos, Pfc. Brandon Ramsey, Pvt. Carson J. Ramsey, Sgt. Edmond L. Randle, Pfc. Cleston C. Raney, Capt. Gregory A. Ratzlaff, Spc. Rel A. Ravago IV, Spc. Omead H. Razani.

Spc. Brandon M. Read, Pfc. Christopher J. Reed, Pfc. Ryan E. Reed, Sgt. Tatjana Reed, Staff Sgt. Aaron T. Reese, Spc. Jeremy F. Regnier, Sgt. 1st Class Randall S. Rehn, Sgt. Brendon C. Reiss, Staff Sgt. George S. Rentschler, Sgt. Sean C. Reynolds, Lance Cpl. Rafael Reynosa- Suarez, Sgt. Yadir G. Reynoso, Cpl. Demetrius L. Rice, Sgt. Ariel Rico, Spc. Jeremy L. Ridlen, Pfc. Diego Fernando Rincon, Cpl. Steven A. Rintamaki, Sgt. Duane R. Rios, Capt. Russell B. Rippetoe, Pfc. Henry C. Risner, Sgt. 1st Class Jose A. Rivera, Cpl. John T. Rivero, Spc. Frank K. Rivers Jr., Sgt. Thomas D. Robbins, Sgt. Todd J. Robbins, Lance Cpl. Anthony P. Roberts, Lance Cpl. Bob W. Roberts, Spc. Robert D. Roberts, Staff Sgt. Joseph E. Robsky, Sgt. Moses D. Rocha, Pfc. Marlin T. Rockhold, Pfc. Jose Francis Gonzalez Rodriguez, Cpl. Robert M. Rodriguez, Spc. Philip G. Rogers, Sgt. 1st Class Robert E. Rooney, Cpl. Randal Kent Rosacker, Staff Sgt. Victor A. Rosales, Pfc. Richard H. Rosas, Sgt. Scott C. Rose, Sgt. Thomas C. Rosenbaum, Sgt. Randy S. Rosenberg, Spc. Marco D. Ross, Sgt. Lawrence A. Roukey, Capt. Alan Rowe, Spc. Brandon J. Rowe, Sgt. Roger D. Rowe, 2nd Lt. Jonathan D. Rozier, Spc. Isela Rubalcava, Pfc. Aaron J. Rusin, Sgt. John W. Russell.

1st Lt. Timothy Louis Ryan, Chief Warrant Officer Scott A. Saboe, Spc. Rasheed Sahib, Cpl. Rudy Salas, Cpl. William I. Salazar, 1st Lt. Edward M. Saltz, Capt. Benjamin W. Sammis, Spc. Sonny G. Sampler, Spc. Gregory P. Sanders, Pfc. Leroy Sandoval Jr., Spc. Matthew J. Sandri, Staff Sgt. Barry Sanford, 1st Lt. Neil Anthony Santoriello, Spc. Jonathan J. Santos, Pfc. Brandon R. Sapp, Staff Sgt. Cameron B. Sarno, Staff Sgt. Scott D. Sather, Lance Cpl. Jeremiah E. Savage, Capt. Robert C. Scheetz Jr., Spc. Justin B. Schmidt, Spc. Jeremiah W. Schmunk, Pfc. Sean M. Schneider, Cpl. Dustin H. Schrage, Maj. Mathew E. Schram, Lance Cpl. Brian K. Schramm, Spc. Christian C. Schulz, Master Sgt. David A. Scott, Pfc. Kerry D. Scott, Spc. Stephen M. Scott, Spc. Marc S. Seiden, Capt. Christopher Scott Seifert, Pfc. Dustin M. Sekula, Lance Cpl. Matthew K. Serio, Sgt. Juan M. Serrano, Staff Sgt. Wentz Jerome Henry Shanaberger III, Spc. Jeffrey R. Shaver, Maj. Kevin M. Shea, Spc. Casey Sheehan, Sgt. Kevin F. Sheehan, Sgt. Daniel Michael Shepherd, Sgt. Alan D. Sherman, Lt. Col. Anthony L. Sherman, Pfc. Harry N. Shondee Jr., Lance Cpl. Brad S. Shuder, Capt. James A. Shull, Pfc. Kenneth L. Sickels, Lance Cpl. Dustin L. Sides, Cpl. Erik H. Silva, Pvt. Sean A. Silva, Sgt. Leonard D. Simmons.

Pfc. Charles M. Sims, Lance Cpl. John T. Sims Jr., Spc. Uday Singh, Spc. Aaron J. Sissel, Pfc. Christopher A. Sisson, Pfc. Nicholas M. Skinner, Petty Officer 3rd Class David Sisung, 1st Lt. Brian D. Slavenas, Pvt. Brandon Ulysses Sloan, Lance Cpl. Richard P. Slocum, Lance Cpl. Thomas J. Slocum, Pfc. Corey L. Small, Sgt. Keith L. Smette, Capt. Benedict J. Smith, Sgt. Benjamin K. Smith, Pfc. Brandon C. Smith, 2nd Lt. Brian D. Smith, Chief Warrant Officer Bruce A. Smith, Cpl. Darrell L. Smith, 1st Sgt. Edward Smith, Chief Warrant Officer Eric A. Smith, Pfc. Jeremiah D. Smith, Lance Cpl. Matthew R. Smith, Lance Cpl. Michael J. Smith Jr., Spc. Orenthial J. Smith, Sgt. 1st Class Paul R. Smith, Capt. Christopher F. Soelzer, Sgt. Roderic A. Solomon, Cpl. Adrian V. Soltau, Maj. Charles R. Soltes Jr., Sgt. Skipper Soram, Pfc. Armando Soriano, Cpl. Tomas Sotelo Jr., Pfc. Kenneth C. Souslin, Spc. Philip I. Spakosky, Pfc. Jason L. Sparks, Cpl. Michael R. Speer, Staff Sgt. Trevor Spink, Maj. Christopher J. Splinter, Sgt. Marvin R. Sprayberry III, Pvt. Bryan N. Spry, Sgt. Maj. Michael B. Stack, Pfc. Nathan E. Stahl, 1st Lt. Andrew K. Stern, Staff Sgt. Robert A. Stever, Maj. Gregory Stone, 2nd Lt. Matthew R. Stovall, Pfc. William R. Strange, Sgt. Kirk Allen Straseskie, Pfc. Brandon C. Sturdy.

Spc. William R. Sturges Jr., Spc. Paul J. Sturino, Lance Cpl. Jesus A. Suarez Del Solar, Spc. Joseph D. Suell, Spc. John R. Sullivan, Spc. Narson B. Sullivan, Lance Cpl. Vincent M. Sullivan, Staff Sgt. Michael J. Sutter, Pfc. Ernest Harold Sutphin, Chief Warrant Officer Sharon T. Swartworth, Spc. Thomas J. Sweet II, Staff Sgt. Christopher W. Swisher, Maj. Paul R. Syverson III, Sgt. Patrick S. Tainsh, Sgt. DeForest L. Talbert, Sgt. 1st Class Linda Ann Tarango-Griess, Spc. Christopher M. Taylor, Maj. Mark D. Taylor, Capt. John R. Teal, Staff Sgt. Riayan A. Tejeda, Lance Cpl. Jason Andrew Tetrault, Spc. Joseph C. Thibodeaux, Master Sgt. Thomas R. Thigpen Sr., Cpl. Jesse L. Thiry, Sgt. Carl Thomas, Staff Sgt. Kendall Thomas, Spc. Kyle G. Thomas, Sgt. Anthony O. Thompson, Spc. Jarrett B. Thompson, Sgt. Humberto F. Timoteo, Capt. John E. Tipton, Pfc. Joshua K. Titcomb, Spc. Brandon T. Titus, Spc. Brandon S. Tobler, Sgt. Lee D. TodacheeneCpl. John H. Todd III, Sgt. Nicholas A. Tomko, Master Sgt. Timothy Toney, Pfc. George D. Torres, Lance Cpl. Michael S. Torres, 2nd Lt. Richard Torres, Spc. Ramon Reyes Torres, Lance Cpl. Elias Torrez III, Sgt. Michael L. Tosto, Spc. Richard K. Trevithick, Pfc. Andrew L. Tuazon, Staff Sgt. Roger C. Turner Jr., Pvt. Scott M. Tyrrell, 2nd Lt. Andre D. Tyson, Spc. Eugene A. Uhl III, Lance Cpl. Drew M. Uhles.

Rick A. Ulbright, Pfc. Daniel P. Unger, Spc. Robert Oliver Unruh, 1st Sgt. Ernest E. Utt, Sgt. Michael A. Uvanni, Staff Sgt. Gary A. Vaillant, Lance Cpl. Ruben Valdez Jr., Sgt. Melissa Valles, Spc. Allen J. Vandayburg, Spc. Josiah H. Vandertulip, Chief Warrant Officer Brian K. Van Dusen, Lance Cpl. John J. Vangyzen IV, Lance Cpl. Gary F. Van Leuven, Staff Sgt. Mark D. Vasquez, Spc. Frances M. Vega, 1st Lt. Michael W. Vega, Staff Sgt. Paul A. Velazquez, Cpl. David M. Vicente, Sgt. 1st Class Joselito O. Villanueva, Cpl. Scott M. Vincent, Staff Sgt. Kimberly A. Voelz, Staff Sgt. Michael S. Voss, Spc. Thai Vue, Lance Cpl. Michael B. Wafford, Sgt. Christopher A. Wagener, Sgt. Gregory L. Wahl, Staff Sgt. Allan K. Walker, Sgt. Jeffery C. Walker, Sgt. Donald Ralph Walters, Pvt. Jason M. Ward, Pfc. Nachez Washalanta, Lance Cpl. Christopher B. Wasser, Pvt. David L. Waters, Staff Sgt. Kendall Damon Waters-Bey, Maj. William R. Watkins III, Petty Officer 2nd Class Christopher E. Watts, Chief Warrant Officer Aaron A. Weaver, Spc. Michael S. Weger, Staff Sgt. David J. Weisenburg, Spc. Douglas J. Weismantle, Pfc. Michael Russell Creighton Weldon, Lance Cpl. Larry L. Wells, Chief Warrant Officer Stephen M. Wells, Spc. Jeffrey M. Wershow, Spc. Christopher J. Rivera Wesley, Sgt. James G. West, 1st Lt. Alexander E. Wetherbee, Spc. Donald L. Wheeler, Sgt. Mason Douglas Whetstone, Pfc. Marquis A. Whitaker.

Staff Sgt. Aaron Dean White, Lt. Nathan D. White, Sgt. Steven W. White, Lance Cpl. William W. White, Pfc. Joey D. Whitener, Spc. Chase R. Whitman, Spc. Michael J. Wiesemann, Cpl. Joshua S. Wilfong, Sgt. Eugene Williams, Lance Cpl. Michael J. Williams, Spc. Michael L. Williams, Sgt. Taft V. Williams, 1st Lt. Charles L. Wilkins III, Sgt. 1st Class Christopher R. Willoughby, Spc. Dana N. Wilson, Command Sgt. Maj. Jerry L. Wilson, Staff Sgt. Joe N. Wilson, Lance Cpl. Lamont N. Wilson, Lance Cpl. Nicholas Wilt, 1st Lt. Ronald Winchester, Spc. Trevor A. Wine, Lance Cpl. William J. Wiscowiche, Spc. Robert A. Wise, Spc. Michelle M. Witmer, Pfc. Owen D. Witt, Spc. James R. Wolf, 2nd Lt. Jeremy L. Wolfe, Sgt. Elijah Tai Wah Wong, Sgt. Brian M. Wood, Capt. George A. Wood, Spc. Michael R. Woodliff, Spc. James C. Wright, Pfc. Jason G. Wright, 2nd Lt. John T. Wroblewski, Lance Cpl. Daniel R. Wyatt, Pfc. Stephen E. Wyatt, Sgt. Michael E. Yashinski, Sgt. Henry Ybarra III, Pfc. Rodricka A. Youmans, Sgt. Ryan C. Young, Lance Cpl. Andrew J. Zabierek, Spc. Nicholas J. Zangara, Spc. Mark Anthony Zapata, Pfc. Nicholaus E. Zimmer, Cpl. Ian T. Zook, Lance Cpl. Robert P. Zurheide Jr

All people who had friends family that will never see them agains.

All dead because of Bush's war.

For weapons of mass distruction that do not exsist.

And that is truth.

May God forgive Bush for the price they paided

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niedziejkore wrote:

quote:
What do you mean? Intolerance = Love?
Ok let me try this again. When Moses went on the mountain to talk to God and the people created an idol and started to worship it, what happened? God punished them for it. Should God have been tolerant and let them continue in sin? Same thing with ANY sin Niedziejkore! You LOVE them by leading them to Jesus and revealing their sins. NOT by letting them run around and saying, "Oh it's ok, you can sin." To be tolerant of sin is to ignore God's Word. I hope you can understand this.

quote:
Of course Iraqi lives mean more to me! That's why I oppose the whole war!
You care for the Iraqis but don't care that an evil man was mass murdering them?

quote:
OUR country killed Iraqis with economic sanctions.
No, Saddam was stealing the money that was supposed to go for food and medicine so he could build his rediculous self-serving palaces and finance his military and WMD's that he killed his own people with.

quote:
and our country is killing Iraqi civilians through an invasion.
We are killing evil terrorists and people associated with them. How can you be so blind? Yes innocent people have been killed, THIS IS WAR, accidents happen. I don't hear you crying out for the thousands of innocent American lives that terrorists killed...

quote:
Why do conservative christians believe that god is backing a country who would invade another country on a lie that there are weapons of mass destruction and a country who would impose such harch economic sanctions?
God has blessed our country because we were founded on Christian values and we support God's children. That was NO lie. Saddam DID have WMD,s. HE USED THEM ON HIS OWN PEOPLE! Do I have to really grab a news article from that? Come on...

quote:
Why do conservative christians believe that god is backing a country who would invade another country on a lie that there are weapons of mass destruction and a country who would impose such harch economic sanctions?
I'm sorry you can't see the truth. I am not going to argue with you on this issue anymore. When you are ready to have the truth revealed to you, He will. Until that time you will be blind. You see, I used to be a liberal. I was fortunate that the blinders were removed from me and I was able to see the truth. I only hope and pray that in time you will see it.

God bless. [Prayer]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tolerance DOES NOT equal love.
What do you mean? Intolerance = Love? Please don't accuse me of having screwed up views.

quote:
The Iraqis were unable to defend themselves. Or perhaps their lives mean nothing to you?

I see a real problem in these liberal secular humanistic beliefs. To be honest, I'm not sure your hearts are in the right place. I would seriously pray and ask Jesus to guide you. Your thinking is all twisted up.

This makes no sense. Of course Iraqi lives mean more to me! That's why I oppose the whole war! OUR country killed Iraqis with economic sanctions. Isn't that immoral??? and our country is killing Iraqi civilians through an invasion. Why do conservative christians believe that god is backing a country who would invade another country on a lie that there are weapons of mass destruction and a country who would impose such harch economic sanctions? It's not only saddam's fault his country was a hell hole, our government also contributed to it.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Bro. Ripp [Prayer]

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

P.S.

Tolerance DOES NOT equal love.

Letting someone continue in sin just so you don't have to confront them OR you agree (sin) with them is harmful and NOT loving them. Love is like our Father. When we step out of line, He gently pushes us back into line. We ask for forgiveness and He accepts. He loves us. If He just let us run around sinning and He was tolerant of our immoral behavior, then He would NOT love us. This is the problem with liberal views. You like to call conservatives 'haters' but in actuality, YOU are the ones that are NOT loving them. I realize that being as blind as liberals are, you won't understand. But maybe He will reach you one day by knocking on your Spiritual door, like He did me. I pray that He will open the eyes of all the lost. [Prayer]

God bless. [Prayer]

Ripp
unregistered

ericbusby wrote:
quote:
I'm somewhat offended by your non-stop anti-abortion agenda. It's all you seam to go on about
Well, perhaps it is your conscious telling you something. I am offended at all the babies killed every day. And obviously you don't read my other posts hence the ignorance about what I post.

quote:
If you were worried someone out there might not be getting the message, that Ripp hate abortion and liberal view points. And no doubt God as well.
Are you suggesting I hate God? Maybe you can clarify this for me a bit.

quote:
Rest assured I've more than gotten your message.
It is not MY message. It is the Spirit that leads me.

quote:
Myself I wouldn't be proud to count myself a part of the gun totin', poorly educated, overchurched, terrified, gay hating majority of America.
Such anger and hate.

First of all, I AM proud to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Secondly, we have the right to bear arms. I personally don't own one, nor do I want one, but I don't want to snatch away someone elses right to self defense. Poorly educated? That's a pretty harsh attack on many Christians. You might want to rethink that statement. Overchurched? I'm getting the feeling that you are not saved like your profile suggests and you don't attend church. I realize that liberals like to tout conservatives as 'haters' however, there is NO hate in me or most God fearing Christians. I love everyone the same, period. But we as Christians are to lead others that are lost to Jesus. Homosexuality is a sin and someone living that lifestyle is going to hell if they do not find Jesus and repent. So, that means I am the one who loves and cares for them, not you tolerant folks who desire that our world continue to slide into immoral chaos.

quote:
I just hope you don't have any 18 year old sons ... I believe you'll feel quite different about a lot of stuff in short period of time.
I assume you are talking about being drafted/war etc. Sorry to disapoint you but I would be proud if my son were to serve in the armed forces. Defending freedom and justice IS NOT a bad thing. Perhaps you should try living in Iraq?

quote:
I believe I made a mistake in ever coming here. Because if you and people like you really speak for God.....

I'm outta here.

Then I wish you well and I hope that you find Jesus soon. Time is short my friend and you have got to clear up these issues quickly. Just remember that Jesus loves you and He will be there for you when you are ready. God bless. [Prayer]

Niedziejkore wrote:
quote:
Ripp, were the wars in the bible in self defence?

There are plenty of wars where the Israelites were attacked and had to defend. I'm not going to go Scripture hunting for you but you should know more about it if you studied the Bible. Do you not know of ONE war/battle where the Israelites defended themselves against invaders? They were invaded on numerous occasions... If you just can't seem to find ONE instance of self defense, I will search Scripture for you when I get home.

quote:
To me, it sounds like god is commanding his followers to invade, and not just defend.
God commands us to do both in different situations. He never told us to put our arms down and let evil run over us has He? Just give up and be pacifists? That's not Scriptural.

quote:
In the words of Dr. Dre: "You got a problem? I got a problem solver, and it's name is revolver." Guns aren't always the answer. Ever try talking to people?

I see. Well number one, you might want to stop listening to Dr. Dre. That stuff is pollution for the mind and Spirit. Secondly, the many many talks between nations and Hitler were going to be resolved without war how? You just don't get it do you? It's a war of good and evil my friend. You pacifists had better wake up before it's too late. Evil puts down it's weapons for NOBODY! You can't negotiate with terrorists/evil. YOU CAN'T DO IT! Open your eyes and your heart, God will reveal the truth to anyone willing to listen.

quote:
There is quite a big difference in being attacked by a man with a knife in a dark alley and invading another country.
Tell that to the thousands of Iraqis who were gassed by Saddam and his sons. Or the many who were tortured for losing an olympic event. Or the mothers and children who were shot in the head for what they believed. Is it ok for him to destroy lives but we can't help defend the innocent? Unreal...

quote:
The main difference being that in being attacked by a man with a knife, you are actually defending yourself.

The Iraqis were unable to defend themselves. Or perhaps their lives mean nothing to you?

I see a real problem in these liberal secular humanistic beliefs. To be honest, I'm not sure your hearts are in the right place. I would seriously pray and ask Jesus to guide you. Your thinking is all twisted up.

I will pray for you both. God bless. [Prayer]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Eric, you'll come back. You always come back. How do you think I feel? Coming here really challenges my views on a lot of things. I learn something new here, and more questions arise. This isn't that bad of a forum. There are some rather liberal people on here as well as conservatives.

Ripp, were the wars in the bible in self defence?

quote:
- In the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshipping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God. (Deut.20:16-18).
- When the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally (according to the law of anathema). Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. (Deut.7:2-5, 2:34, Num.25:1-5, 31:14-17, Ex.23:33, Joshua 6:17, 8:26).

To me, it sounds like god is commanding his followers to invade, and not just defend.

quote:
If someone comes at you with a knife, should you be able to shoot them with a gun? Yep. There is a lot of evil in this world and sometimes we have to 'take care of' that evil.
In the words of Dr. Dre: "You got a problem? I got a problem solver, and it's name is revolver." Guns aren't always the answer. Ever try talking to people?

There is quite a big difference in being attacked by a man with a knife in a dark alley and invading another country. The main difference being that in being attacked by a man with a knife, you are actually defending yourself.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

ericbusby
unregistered

Ripp

I'm somewhat offended by your non-stop anti-abortion agenda. It's all you seam to go on about. You've more than made it clear you are against abortion. It seams to be your major platform. If you were worried someone out there might not be getting the message, that Ripp hate abortion and liberal view points. And no doubt God as well.

Rest assured I've more than gotten your message.

Myself I wouldn't be proud to count myself a part of the gun totin', poorly educated, overchurched, terrified, gay hating majority of America. I just hope you don't have any 18 year old sons ... I believe you'll feel quite different about a lot of stuff in short period of time.

I'm outta here.

Ripp
unregistered

Why do we kill?

Well, is self defense ok? Of course. If someone is going to rape and kill your wife, should you be able to kill that person for it? You bet. If someone comes at you with a knife, should you be able to shoot them with a gun? Yep. There is a lot of evil in this world and sometimes we have to 'take care of' that evil. I believe that what God meant by, 'Thou shall not kill', refers to the INTENTIONAL murder of INNOCENTS . We ARE NOT to go next door and smack our neighbor over the head with a hammer because he parked his car in front of our house. But if he breaks in to my house and threatens me with a knife, I can kill him in self defense. Wars are about defending truth and justice in the world. Without a people willing to fight for what is right, we will all perish. Going to Iraq was a good thing. I'm not going to go into all the details about why I think this becuase you won't believe what I say and I have class shortly. But, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, just like war. In order to correct evil things in the world we must protect the innocent. And evil people must be destroyed. Killing innocent babies is NOT defending truth and justice. It is trying to take a shortcut out of a sinful situation and is the murder of an innocent child. This is what God means when He says, "Thou shall not kill."

God bless. [Prayer]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 17 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric [Smile]

This really is a good question and I think it deserves attention. I wish I could answer it for you, but I can't. I don't know the Scriptures as well as I should - I still have a Lot to learn!

I suggest that you pose this question in the first section of the board (Bible Topics). More folks go to that section. If you word the title of the thread as accurately as possible, I think you'll find you'll get a lot of replies (I hope anyways). Just remember that not everyone agrees on Scripture interpretation, so don't expect that [Wink] But there are a couple of very Solid Believers here who will give you the truth straight from the Scriptures.

--------------------

ericbusby
unregistered

quote:
Yeah, i'm aware of all the wars in the bible. But you didn't answer my question: Why does god find it acceptable to kill people in wars when he commands us not to kill? Why does god let mass killing slide?
Guys I am not looking for any type of fight. But its is something I question myself. As one who does not understand and seeking. I am curious about something like this.

Why is something like this justified in the eyes of God and his followers when he commanded his followers not to kill?

Can someone explain this to me?

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

quote:
I've come to the conclusion over the past year that this is the Only reason you come to this board. But I guess people get their kicks in different ways huh?

It's not worth it to me to argue with you because I know you from your posts over the past year and I'm not impressed. So goodbye and may God have mercy on you and show you His Truth.

I'd like to make an announcement:

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you don't want to argue, don't respond, k? makes my life much easier and will probably make yours a little better too. However, if you want to discuss anything, or feel as if i'm in error in some way, let me know.

quote:
And this compares to self defense War fighting how?

People who make these types of comparisons are generally young, immature people who have never had to serve their country, yet believe they have a grasp on what it means. I can tell you from experience, until you have had the opportunity to serve for your country, you have no right to speak about it in anything other than an appreciative much owed Thank You to the people who DO.

woah, nice! Way to dodge an entire question with sounding like you actually answered it.

oh, and this isn't a self defence war. Unless you're talking about Afghanistan. But Iraq's different. It wasn't a self defence war. It was a "preemptive attack" or "invasion" for the layman.

quote:
quote:
Why is it acceptable to kill people in a war?

Have you not read about wars in the Bible? David slayed Goliath? Moses and the Egyptians? All of the Israelite wars...

Yeah, i'm aware of all the wars in the bible. But you didn't answer my question: Why does god find it acceptable to kill people in wars when he commands us not to kill? Why does god let mass killing slide? I don't get it. Why is is alright with god to kill people with economic sanctions, bombs and bullets? It doesn't seem right. If god can find exceptions to one commandment, than I can only interperet the commandments as nothing more than a set of guidelines.

Help me out people.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

This isn't "Conservative/right-wing BBS" This is christian BBS.

I'm a liberal christian. Do I need to keep repeating this? Is it not possible to serve one's God in the way they see fit? Isn't this what so many men had died for? The freedom to woship freely?

Are you saying that i'm not a christian unless I am a right-wing conservative? Then this forum needs to have a name change.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

ericbusby
unregistered

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41277

Rob Schenck of the National Clergy Council took aim at Democrats.

"This election demonstrates that Democratic Party leaders have moved far away from the moral consensus in America," he said in a statement. "If they are to reclaim political relevancy, they will need to reexamine their positions on all the major moral issues including the sanctity of human life, the sanctity of marriage and the public acknowledgement of God."

Commented Mathew Staver, president of Liberty Counsel: "Marriage, morals and the sanctity of human life were the real winners in this election. The people have spoken. The politicians must now listen or find other employment."

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericbusby
unregistered

As I've said before. I am simply stating how I feel. I am not here for a fight.

Having said that I shall step out of this thread.

Ripp
unregistered

I like that Favor. [Wink] You think they will get it? [Big Grin]
Favor Minded
unregistered

Once, when a stubborn disputer seemed unconvinced, Abraham Lincoln said, "Well, let’s see, how many legs has a cow?"

"Four, of course," came the reply disgustedly.
"That’s right," agreed Lincoln. "Now suppose you call the cow’s tail a leg; how many legs would the cow have?"

"Why, five, of course," was the confident reply.
"Now, that’s where you’re wrong," said Lincoln.

"Calling a cow’s tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg."

Ripp
unregistered

It's ok Soft. I understand and you are right...
ericbusby
unregistered

Liberals!  -

We are a lot more nicer than people think [Smile]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 19 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niedziejkore,

Why is it the Only time I see you post (anything) it's in an attempt to start an argument, or keep one going (always from the Liberal side). Constantly beating down on God's Children who Hold to HIS Morals and Values. I can just see satan smile when you log on.  -

I've come to the conclusion over the past year that this is the Only reason you come to this board. But I guess people get their kicks in different ways huh?

It's not worth it to me to argue with you because I know you from your posts over the past year and I'm not impressed. So goodbye and may God have mercy on you and show you His Truth.

To my Brothers and Sisters here please forgive me... this is perhaps the Harshest post I've ever made on this board in my year and a half here. I've just had enough.  -

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This voting graphics show that a great many peaople stand for moral values... [Smile]

Voting Graphics

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

4000 American Troops killed today!

Luke 1:41-1:41

Did you hear the latest news?

We lost 4000 soldiers yesterday.

We are expected to lose 28,000 by week’s end.

No, I’m not talking about the war in the Middle East.

I’m talking about the 4,000 babies that are aborted everyday.

It’s amazing to see the shock on some people’s faces when they think about these losses as American Troops.

What scares me is when we aren’t as shocked about losing 4,000 innocent children everyday.

Our once great nation today has a sickness: here are the symptoms

We today have a Governor in America who will boldly proclaim that religion is a crutch for weak people

We today use prayer for when we are sick, when we want to win a ballgame, or a lottery.

In the 1960’s Our American courts decided that it wasn’t proper to acknowledge God in our public schools.

Evolution has become our religion of choice.

Our value system has turned from us, us, and us to me, me, and me.

Our “Golden rule” is no longer, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”; Today’s Golden Rule is what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine.

And our most crowning achievement came on January 22, 1973. Roe v Wade was a 7-2 Supreme Court decision to begin the mass murder of innocent children.

Every day 4,000 unborn children are aborted. Since killing children was legalized in 1973, forty million babies have died.

What are some of the arguments for Abortion today?

Well, sometimes it is necessary to save the life of the mother

Everett Koop says that in his thirty-five years in medicine he has never seen one case where abortion was necessary to save a mother’s life.

Some say it’s not human until it is born. Interestingly enough what does Doctor Luke say about the subject? Luke 1:41- “and it came to pass that, when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb.

Some might argue that the child might have possible physical or mental defects that would hinder it. For example

If a man has Syphilis and his wife has tuberculosis, and they had four children, one of which has already died, and the other three have what is considered a terminal illness. What would you say to do with the child she is currently pregnant with? A particular college class discussed this topic and decided that the mother should abort the child. To which the professor replied, “You’ve just killed Beethoven”.

In 1988 then President George Bush banned all federal funding of transplant of fetal tissue from induced abortions. Then twenty years later to the day. January 22, 1993, then President Bill Clinton, lifted that ban, his first week in office.

We in America and the Church are truly blind to the extent of how far this has gone. Just recently I looked on the internet and found out you can buy baby parts. Here are a few.
baby skin-100.00
baby ears-75.00
spinal column-150.00
eyes-75.00

And this compares to self defense War fighting how?

People who make these types of comparisons are generally young, immature people who have never had to serve their country, yet believe they have a grasp on what it means. I can tell you from experience, until you have had the opportunity to serve for your country, you have no right to speak about it in anything other than an appreciative much owed Thank You to the people who DO.

Not necessary to mention the many other horrible stories, including partial birth abortion.

Is the bible silent on the subject of abortion. What does it say? Let’s explore scripture to see if we can come up with an answer.

Psalm 139: 13-16
Genesis 1: 26
Psalm 100: 3
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8

Later on there in Ecclesiastes we see also that there is a time to be silent and a time to speak. The time to speak is now. The time for America and the Church is now here. Those four thousand unborn babies that we lose everyday, they very well could have been tomorrow’s soldiers, or doctor’s.

Ripp
unregistered

quote:
For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb. [Luke 1:15]
What if Jesus was aborted? Mary was looked down upon and thought unclean by others...

quote:
For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. [Luke 1:44]
quote:
Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! [Luke 1:42]

Niedziejkore wrote:

quote:
Here is what I don't understand about the right-wing argument against abortion, and that is :if it's alright for a soldier to kill, and for us to kill animals for food, why isn't it alright to kill an unborn baby?
I understand that liberals like to equate babies with animals, and protest the killing of animals, but what is more valuable in God's eyes? Surely you don't think a cow is worth more than one of God's children?

Soldiers volunteer for service, babies don't volunteer to get scissors lodged in the back of their head. Perhaps we should have let people like Hitler run free?

quote:
Why is it acceptable to kill people in a war?
Have you not read about wars in the Bible? David slayed Goliath? Moses and the Egyptians? All of the Israelite wars...

quote:
And even though animals are not people, hunters still end the lives of many animals.
I will let God speak on this one:
quote:
Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all [1:26 Syriac reads all the wild animals of.] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." [Genesis 1:26]
Everything was alive once. Lettuce, apples. Should we not eat at all? Is picking an apple considered sin? Does reason not enter anywhere here?

quote:
If we're to live as jesus did, we would have to be complete pacifists when attacked by another country... something I know right-wingers would NEVER do.

Read up on David and Moses...Plenty of wars in the Bible.

quote:
It seems like God lets us slide sometimes when we break his commandments which leads me to believe that the ten commandments are not rules to live by, but only a set of guidelines.
God is not a liar. His word is just and true. People slide, NOT God... God does not 'let' us slide. We are to repent when we sin. Ten commandments are 'guidelines'? My friend, you truly need to repent.
ericbusby
unregistered

Hummm good point.

There is no provisional clause on that

Thou shall not kill....
Except in cases of animals, and countries that oppose your nations political view points in the war on terror.
And Liberals.... don't forget them. [Smile]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

quote:
To pass a law legalizing abortion would be the same as saying it's ok to murder. The Majority of Believers will never support that because it's against what God said.
Here is what I don't understand about the right-wing argument against abortion, and that is :if it's alright for a soldier to kill, and for us to kill animals for food, why isn't it alright to kill an unborn baby? Aren't our soldiers sinners then? Why is it acceptable to kill people in a war? It is killing. And even though animals are not people, hunters still end the lives of many animals. Technically, it is killing. If we're to live as jesus did, we would have to be complete pacifists when attacked by another country... something I know right-wingers would NEVER do.

My real question for you all is: besides in war, when else does God allow us to break this commandment? Are we allowed to break any other commandments? If so, under what circumstances does god allow us to do so?

It seems like God lets us slide sometimes when we break his commandments which leads me to believe that the ten commandments are not rules to live by, but only a set of guidelines.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Eric [Smile]

Here are some other links that might help you find the answers you seek [Smile] I hope these help!

http://www.gospeloutreach.net/bible.html

“Why The Bible Is The Word of God”

Can I Trust The Bible?

by Rabbi Glenn Harris

Preface

Most people approach history textbooks somewhat uncritically, accepting what they read as accurate and authoritative; And why not? - since history books place no moral demands on us (not even to learn from history). However, when a book, such as the Bible, purports to teach absolute moral and theological truth, people become uncomfortable. Rightly perceiving that an ethical commitment is being called for (and being, by nature, resistant to the idea of rules and authority), some people will feign intellectual objections, claiming alleged contradictions, and generally questioning the reliability of the book. Whether conscious or otherwise, the reasoning goes: if the Bible can be discredited, or else relegated to "myth", its requirements will be trivialized. Thus we have the modern battle over the reliability of the Bible. This paper is intended to inform and encourage the reader as to the integrity and reliability of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments.

(This ends the quote of this page, there is more on the link above)

(This page goes on to give the Unique Qualities, Extrodinary Circumstances, and Historical Document Comparisions)

Is The Bible Historically Reliable?

by J.W. Moore

http://www.gospeloutreach.net/bible2.html

Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible

by Dr. Hugh Ross

http://www.gospeloutreach.net/bible4.html

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Eric [Smile]

The Bible IS The TRUTH. It's God's Written Word and you can Trust it completely.

I hope you'll check out that website I pointed you to the other day (Reasons to Believe). There is some really Great information that might help you sort through your questions.

If I think of another I'll post it for you. You have Questions - God has Answers [Wink]

--------------------

ericbusby
unregistered

quote:
O.K. I'm confused here... Eric, you say you believe as we do that it's a Baby - a Human and it's murder. Have I got this right?
Yes thats is how I see it. It's my personal choice.

quote:
Yet, you're willing to defend other's who don't see it the same way (but remember, Truth is NOT subjective, it is definitive when the Authroity is God and His Written Word) and give them permission (by chaning the law) for them to commit murder? Do I have this right?
But what is truth? Who's truth is definitive? Who's vision of truth is the true one? Just because someone believes in something does not mean its the absolute truth.

I do not know what the truth is. I really don't.

Which is why I do not feel it is my place to make anyone's choice about what they do or how they see something. It's up to them. I can only govern myself and share my views. I may not agree with what they do.... But I do except it.

Same with President Bush. I do not believe he should be in the office. He does things I am against. But I do except I am stuck with him for the next four years.

quote:
We don't have the right to make a 'choice' for another person, but we do have a Right to Defend the innocent (Unborn).
And I feel that I do, do this.
But in my own way.
When I am asked my views on abortion, I tell them. I share and how I feel.
But as I said before.... I can not make that final choice for them. It's up to them to make that final choice.
It's as simple as that. Whether it is outlawed or not mean nothing.
In the end the choice is still the same.
I do not govern others. I govern myself.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, Deb, you said in one smooth sentence what I could not convey in 40!

[Bible] TRUTH is not SUBJECTIVE! [clap2]

Amen and Amen.

Facts are subjective... they can change with available evidence; opinions are subjective, they can change with wisdom or a lack thereof; feeling are subjective they can change with circumstance.... BUT TRUTH!

The same yesterday, today and forever. TRUTH is person, Christ, the WORD of God IS TRUTH. And on this issue the WORD of GOD is THOU SHALT NOT!

No freewill in it... just plain and simple... THOU SHALT NOT.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Eric: I thought your reply was very respectful. I did not think that you and I were arguing. I thought and still feel we are presenting different view points.

You stated that GOD gives us free will to chose abortion and I presented that view as unscriptural; I believe it is.

You speak the truth when you say that this issue is a gray area for some people and that some people do not believe abortion to be murder.

Is it really relevant that man thinks it is a gray area or than man believes abortion is not murder? Does man's ignorance somehow make God's truth ill effect? Does it change that which is ordained by GOD?

What is relevant is what GOD hath said and what God says is the truth.

I can chose to not believe in gravity either, but that will not change the truth that gravity exists and if I leap from a 6 story building my body will go "splat".

It is not important what we believe; it is important what God has said.

We are made by GOD in the womb, and we belong to GOD. Man does not have the right to take that which is not HIS, but is GOD's or to do what God has said thou shalt not do.

Job 31:15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Actually, according to GOD we are known by him before we are formed in the womb, so I guess life must begin before that point to regardless of what man blieves:

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

So, is the issue gray? Not to God.

Our beliefs do not change the truth. And the truth is that God has not given us freewill to chose to murder. God has proclaimed THOU SHALT NO MURDER.

I am quite sure that the people of Jesus audience did not either believe that to look at a woman with lust in their eyes was to committ adultry. But did this change the truth? No. It did not. And it doesn't change the truth with the issue of abortion either.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

O.K. I'm confused here... Eric, you say you believe as we do that it's a Baby - a Human and it's murder. Have I got this right?

Yet, you're willing to defend other's who don't see it the same way (but remember, Truth is NOT subjective, it is definitive when the Authroity is God and His Written Word) and give them permission (by chaning the law) for them to commit murder? Do I have this right?

We don't have the right to make a 'choice' for another person, but we do have a Right to Defend the innocent (Unborn). To pass a law legalizing abortion would be the same as saying it's ok to murder. The Majority of Believers will never support that because it's against what God said.

If someone is dead-set on ending a pregnancy that person will do it with or without a law. That decision (to Disobey God's Commandment) will be on their heads because we've done all we can (by making it illegal and trying to educate people) to give them other options.

--------------------

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have often found that people will get mad at something when they know that it is wrong and someone points it out that it is wrong. The reason they get mad is because they don't want it to be wrong but know it is.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericbusby
unregistered

quote:
Did GOD give people a choice in that decision????

GOD said "THOU SHALT NOT....committ murder.

Funny to me I hear no choice in that, no personal perogative in that!!!! THOU SHALT NOT, sounds like a command to me.

Does God say thou shalt not uless you really want to??????

Lets see if I can say this back to you and be respectful at the same time.
I think being respectful is always possible regardless of the topic.

The subject of abortion is a very gray area in the minds of lot of people.
To others is a clear black and white issue
Like to you its murder. To a lot of people here it's murder.

A lot of people here believe life starts at conception. And I share that belief.

But to a lot of other people that is not the case for various reasons.
They see if from a whole other view point.
From simply ending a pregnancy to life does not begin until the baby is born.

Whatever the reasons, in their eyes, they are not commenting murder.
You may view what they are doing as murder.
But they do not.

And no amount of arguing with me is going to change their minds.

To a lot of them it's not life, death or murder.
It's just a choice.
I can not and will not make it for them.
It's their choice to make. And one they will have to live with.

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
[QUOTE]If you want to claim that some disobey GOD that is one thing,

I agree, and I should have worded my post better. We can choose to disobey God, but that's not a choice I ever want to make again! (No, I've never had an abortion, nor will I ever - just in case anyone took that the wrong way [Wink] )

I PRAISE GOD for His Mercy everyday for Forgiving me my past disobedience. [clap2]

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

Great post Linda! Well said. [Wink] [hug]
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

quote:
Depends on one's point of view I'd say.
I do not belive in the use of abortion.
But I respect other people's choice in that decision.
Because God gave us free will to make such choices.

I am not sure it is possible to say this respectfully, but if it is by HIS power possible then, with all due respect.... "What a crock!!!"

Did GOD give people a choice in that decision????

GOD said "THOU SHALT NOT....committ murder.

Funny to me I hear no choice in that, no personal perogative in that!!!! THOU SHALT NOT, sounds like a command to me.

Does God say thou shalt not uless you really want to??????

NO!!!!!!!!!

Does God command that which he commands only to those who will obey? No, I dont think so. God commands to all. But only those who will obey will be known as God's people.

God will through his permissive will allow you to chose life or death, blessing and cursing for yourself.You call this freewill. But he does not allow you to chose it for someone else. There is no but if in case to be found in Thou Shalt NOT.

If you want to claim that some disobey GOD that is one thing, but please do not blaspheme him by saying that he has given you the choice. He clearly said THOU SHALT NOT. If you do that which God has said thou shalt not do, this is called sin, and the same thing will happen to you that happened to Adam, YOU WILL DIE.

Please do not lie and say that God has given you a choice. God has said THOU SHALT NOT. That is not a choice!!!!!!!!

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 12 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Post Bat!

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I value the lives of babies AND soldiers, but the soldiers made a choice, the babies didn't.

Also without the sacrifice of the soldiers, many more Americans would now be dead. What does the sacrifice of so many babies bring?

There are many people out there that are desperate for babies. Don't abort, give up for adoption.

There is only one way in which I believe that abortion is almost ok... and that is if the mother will definitely die because of it. A friend of mine's wife had a softball size tumor in her stomach when they found out she was pregnant. The doctor said that she would die if she didn't abort. She kept the baby. He was born a month early by C-Section. The tumor had grown so big that it was bigger than the baby. She immediately began Chemo and then had it removed a few months later. Now, 2 years later, all three of them are healthy and happy. I believe God is faithful to those who are faithful to Him.

In cases of rape and incest, the baby can bring a sense of healing. If at the time of birth, they still don't want the child... adoption. I am a victim of rape and of incest. No I didn't get pregnant, but my foster child did. She kept the baby, she loves it dearly and it has helped her tremendously to heal and accept what has happened to her.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Eric [Smile]

I do appreciate your point of view and I too have worked in the medical field (for 10 years before I had our son). I've had girlfriends experience horrible things firsthand and have heard many horror stories as well. I do understand.

Ultimately it is the choice of the person in the situation as to what they will do, rather the choice is a legal one or not. And it is between them and God. I believe there are certain cirumstances that require abortion (for instance if the mother will certainly die if she carries or if it's incest. I believe the Lord will have Mercy under certain circumstances). However, there are alternatives for most who find themselves in this position. There are so many families out there who would love to adopt... we need to make it easier and cheaper to do so! I don't believe that Most cases are the horrible seniario, but simply lack of thought, preparation, and just poor judgement. I don't think these things should be rewarded by making it easier (legal) to 'dispose' of a 'mistake' (which will become a Human if left to grow).

These are my beliefs and I'm sure there will be some who will not agree and that's fine [Wink]

--------------------

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am allways amazed how people can be so rude and show lack of respect to others opinions when they expect others to have high respect for theirs... Just a thought

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

I am always amazed how right-wing evangelicals value the lives of newborn babies more than they value the lives of our soldiers.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

ericbusby
unregistered

Softtouch.

Believe it or not I use to be very much into the anti-abortion movement. I truly believe abortion is wrong. In my own heart it is so close to murder I could never have sanctioned its use. But as I have said I work in the medical field (Or rather I did. I'm now between jobs). The thing is when you work in hospitals or doctor's offices or even street clinics. You see thing the normal run of the mill person often does not. It's easy to say "They should do this." When dealing with a subject. But when you meet the persons who are the subject..... Well in my case my views changed.

Understand....
I Still don't still don't believe in abortion. But having been in the trenches so to speak. I can understand why others make a different choice in that matter. There are some horror stories out there that have moved me to tears and even left me emotionally crippled for a time. Indeed there is one girl who told me her tale that left me wonder how a God in heaven can allow such thing to happen to people. Trust me there is some really scary stuff going on out there on the streets of America. And quote the old say, until you've talked a mile in their shoes.....

When I say something like *little minds* I say it because I do not think they have seen it all. Maybe they have and I am wrong, but I feel they come from one view point and make snap judgments. They read pamphlet and think they understand it all. Indeed that is the way I use to be. And I believed everything I was told and everything I read.

At least until I saw otherwise with my own eyes.

So in the end I leave the choice of what someone is going to do up to them. I don't believe in abortion and I share that with anyone who asks me my views. But I leave the choice up to others what they will do. And I do not judge them, for I feel what they do is between them and God. And it is not my place to judge others. It really isn't.

Even in the choice of this election. I do not like Bush. I do not like the wars we are in. I do not like that I personally have lost a close friend to this war in Iraq, because of Bush's so called weapons of mass destruction which did not exist. I feel he is the wrong person to be in that office and I do not trust him and what he stand for. So I did not vote for him.

But I do not judge others who do vote for him. Because in their eyes he is the right person for the job. Ultimately its their choice to make. And I support them making that choice even if it goes against what I do. And again its between them and God what they chose to do.

I can only do what I feel is right and hope for the best.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement