Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Double Tounged

Author Topic: Double Tounged
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love You Linda [Kiss]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no doubt my mom is with Jesus! Praise God! Her passing was for me a lot of pain because of my own sins. I had to come to grips with things I had long been convicted of and that basically was that I did not do right by my mother in many ways and I was not totally obedient to make things right once I knew I needed to. I had made things right with her emotionally several years ago and I had spoken with her just two weeks before her passing on the phone. But I should have gone down there and brought her up here long ago. I was very wrong to leave her there alone. I had to confess much sin and pray much forgiveness. I spent sometime on my face crying I am sorry Mom and feeling pretty much like a worm. Then I had to cry I am sorry God, because I really had not obeyed him.

But God who is so full of grace and mercy has blessed me in spite of my wretchedness with the comfort that she is with him now and she who did not have much reward in this life is rewarded much in the one to come and he has allowed me to have peace where I do not deserve peace.

He is so good and faithful even when we are not.

It is my shame that my mother died alone and I was 2500 miles away, but I am told by the medical examiner that she died instantly and without pain or any suffering. Her heart simply ceased to beat. I had talked with her just two weeks before and she was well, feeling good, cleaning her house and fiesty as ever. The hardest thing for me now is that I did not get to see her face one last time, or to hug her or kiss her goodbye.

I pray that He will take your mom home quickly and without much more pain. I am so thankful that you have had this past year together knowing that she would not likely be here past that, because I know that you have all used it to do and say all the things that you wanted to do and say and that when she goes there will be no room for regret. I know you will miss her, but I also know you will be joyful too for she is going to sit at HIS feet! How blessed and glorious that is! What more could we ask for than the comfprt of knowing that our loss in this life is such gain for someone we love?

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{{{{{{{{Linda}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. [Frown] Knowing you, I'm certain she was a Believer too [Smile]

I think my mom will be going "Home" within hours or days... I'll post something in the first forum.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot going on here too. Mariah is at college. We moved her there the end of August. I was sick a month and have been nursing my leg for three months. Gonna have to have surgery. My mom has passed away. I have to go to Florida. Hal has a new additonal job, has to go to Chicago in 2 weeks. There is not a single day on this months calendar with nothing written on it!

Life and God are good!

I am glad to hear you mom is there with you. May God bless you with peace and strength as you go through this tough time!

Love,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya Sis!!!

I've been having all kinds of problems here... I'be been through TWO laptops (both went ::Poof:: on me) and have had to start from scratch (lost ALL my files) Three times now!

Mom's been in the hospital (for three weeks) and now she's here in Home-Hospice.

Busy...Busy...Busy!

I thought you'd really like this post [Wink] Nothing like hearing it from the horses (or donkey's [Wink] mouth huh? (grin)

I haven't talked to anyone in Forever (it seems!). How are you doing????

Love in Messiah,
Deb

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Boy oh boy oh boy two of my favorite name have popped up here on the same day after a long hiatis.. Soft Touch and Wetshoes and on the same day!!! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

I miss you two! Glad to see ya around.

(playing the welcome back Kotter song) [dance] [youpi]

PS: thanks for posting this Deb!

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

If you're leaning tward Mr. Kerry in this upcoming election, I urge you to watch the video presentation of how he contradicts Himself over and over again (and this is Only on the Iraq issue, I'm certain there are more cases.)... Is this a leader?

10 Kerry Flip Flops on Iraq (In his own words)

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement