Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » End Times Article

Author Topic: End Times Article
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagle,

quote:
Our country is turing away from it's Godly heritage, and even denies it.
I agree with you and it's scary. I think the roots of this evil force at work in our country go very deep. But, the book of revelation explains why this is happening and what is to come. All we can do is our best to combat it. It is only going to get worse but at least we have the rapture to look foward too. [Big Grin]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ripp,

As you know, I've written that America is Babylon, we sit on many waters. ie. We are a melting pot of all peoples and tribes, and tonques. Such is one description of Babylon. We also literally sit on many waters; the Atlantic and the Pacific and many seas.

quote:
It’s scary when you read an FBI pamphlet entitled, “If You Encounter Any of the Following, Call the Joint Terrorism Task Force.” The list of people to report includes, among others, those who defend the Constitution against the Federal Government and the United Nations. A TRUE American Patriot is no longer someone who stands upon principle to defend the Constitution. Those who defend the Constitution are now the enemies of the new state. [FBI Pamphlet issued from Phoenix, Arizona).
I think this started back in the 1990's after Ruby Ridge and Waco, and the Bombing of the Murrah Building, and the sudden popularity of Militia groups. Clinton and Reno got nervous.

Our country is turing away from it's Godly heritage, and even denies it.

For myself, whatever one thinks about David Koresh and his brand of religion, he did have the Constitional right to it. Many rumors were started about him that are untrue, as far as abuse and child rape. The Texas Dept of Human Services went to Waco and never could find any evidence of abuse. The news media never told people that.

The day I saw on TV, the US tanks on American soil attacking Americans, I knew it was over.
Our government lies. Pure and simple.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click the article link below for the whole story. It's very interesting. [Smile]

quote:
I have reported for years of the Executive Orders that would create a dictatorship if invoked. We have played an interview with, now deceased, Rep. Gonzales of Texas who said all the laws are already on the books for this dictatorship.
quote:
I have reported for years concerning State Department Publication #7277 that will DISARM private citizens and the military of the United States and turn them over to the United Nations.
quote:
It’s scary when you read an FBI pamphlet entitled, “If You Encounter Any of the Following, Call the Joint Terrorism Task Force.” The list of people to report includes, among others, those who defend the Constitution against the Federal Government and the United Nations. A TRUE American Patriot is no longer someone who stands upon principle to defend the Constitution. Those who defend the Constitution are now the enemies of the new state. [FBI Pamphlet issued from Phoenix, Arizona).
quote:
The Coca Cola Company has gotten into the mix for high technology. They ran a promotional contest with a 2005 Chevrolet Equinox SUV as the grand prize. Their winning cans have radio frequency ID transmitters built into them. Satellites can track you while drinking from your can. The printing on the can says, “You can win but you can’t hide.” Printed right on the cardboard Coke cartons are the words, “ Find a GPS can – we’ll find you.”
quote:
WHAT DO WE SEE?

U.N. missions all over the world with its military.
Unrest in the Middle East that will eventually require an army to separate the Arabs and Jews.
The decline of morality in the U.S.
The nation ready for Martial Law to be declared after another terrorist event.
The European Union has become the strongest trading block in the world. The value of U.S. currency in down in comparison to the Euro. The Euro is backed by gold.
We are headed toward a “cashless” society.
Expanded war in the Middle East is being called for, after all Iran has weapons of mass destruction.
The Communist, especially Russia, China and N. Korea, are prepared for an attack upon the last bastion of capitalism – the U.S!

http://www.newswatchmagazine.org/weekly_editor/8.14.04.htm

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement