Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Stormy outlook.

Author Topic: Stormy outlook.
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Laurie, I hope that all is well with you and your family. I pray that hurricane Ivan will move off to the Atlantic. If this one hits, that will make what, 4 major storms to hit Florida this year? Am I right about that? In any case, God bless and be safe.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to a local preacher on the raddio yesterday as I am in Florida and it wasn't safe to drive out to church. She was talking about how we as Christians have the power, right, and obligation to speak to storms and to challenge their authority over us. I believe the prayers of the faithful caused Frances to diminish in her winds. I cannot imagine the devastation we would have faced if that storm had hit and sat on us as a Category 4 storm. Praise God the damages here at least have been minimal.

She also discussed a prophecy given at her church not long ago about the "atlantic belching out storms." I do not know much about people being able to prophesy in this modern day, but if it is of God, perhaps we should definitely all pray and speak to the storms as Jesus did say to the tempest when he and his disciples were over the water - "Peace!".

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yes!!

Not Scary though - While we must pray lift all the victims aorund the World up, we can see that prophecy is being fulfilled at super fast speeds.

My website is geared towards it and I maintain prophecy news daily - There is TONS of it everyday - http://www.favorminded.com

Terrorism, locusts, murder, insurgents, tornadoes, volcanoes, hurricanes and quakes, famine, plagues - Everywhere even now as we speak.

Jesus said when you see ALL of these things happening, and at the same time - We will know his return is right at the door.

He said another generation would not pass away after Israel became a nation again (Happened in 1948 and confirmed with Jerusalem in 1967)

We are the last generation - We will usher in the coming of Christ. We are seeing the birth pangs of the rise to power of the AntiChrist.

The Rapture IS coming very soon....

Favor Minded

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 15 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else find the movement of Hurricane Francis strange? I have been tracking the storm for awhile and to see it just make a dead stop before hitting land was odd. Then for it to move slowly across Florida devastating everything in its path... And the sheer massive size of this thing, what a monster! And now Hurricane Ivan (they said on Fox that its development was explosive) is heading almost the same path, well lets just pray it will avoid hitting land.

Anyone else see the news about the two big earthquakes in Japan? I don't know about you guys but it seems there has been a lot of prophecy in the news over the last few weeks. It's getting a little scary.

My prayers go out to those in Florida. God bless and stay safe. [Bible]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement