Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Huge news on the US and the World Court

Author Topic: Huge news on the US and the World Court
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homebound...Interesting....I do know that alot of individuals in the new age belief system (actually it is satanic) also think that a big change will ocurr by 2012...We do know that satan is the origin of all false teachings and he mimics everything that the one true God does....

We are geting closer every day....I mean...Just look at Israel in the news every single day...The UN it seems is always dealing with some issue reguarding the small country of Israel...With the only vote supporting Israel coming from the U.S...

This is a major spiritual battle going on...We are deeper in world government than most people really realize...Just look at the middle east....There are troops from all of the major UN member nations there policing the world.

The EU is looking more and more like the old Roman empire...

So...Maybe....just maybe that calender you spoke of could be close...

I hope it will be sooner than that...Imagine Jesus being back here upon the earth and just how wonderful it would be to live in His kingdom...Just thinking about it is exciting.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homebound
Advanced Member
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homebound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very interesting as I was just recently reading about the "Mayan calendar," which is an ancient calendar system based on the alignment of the stars - very complex from the looks of it. The calendar has an "end date" where it simply stops -- as though time itself stops -- and that date is December 21 (within a day or two), 2012.

If the treaty is ratified in 2005 and that starts the 7-year period, that would take you to -- 2012. I find that pretty interesting. Any comments?

Here's a site about the Mayan calendar if you're interested:
http://www.2near.com/edge/maya/hunter-2.html

Posts: 40 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let this not concern you my brothers and sisters for there shall be wars and rumors of wars, but these things must come to pass. But we shall all dwell within the house of the Lord forever and ever. This generation shall not pass untill Jesus returns for us. This has allways been and allways will be. Do not be troubled because it will happen and there is no getting around it. But we shall all be saved from the troubles to come. This is a time for revival and happiness, and a time for us to show as many people as we can our savior Jesus Christ. Because I don't just want a few to be in heaven with us showing glory to our Father but I want millions. We are the seed planters. So let us plan the seeds and let God water the seeds.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh....This is big news my brothers and sisters!!!

We only need the confrimation of the covenant to begin the final 7 years that we know of....

The time is getting closer and closer by the day!!

My brothersand sisters , tell your friends, family and neighbors the gospel because time is indeed short!!!

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Softouch, no I think that was called something different...the Treaty of Rome or something like that.

The Rome Statute is the document of laws for the International Criminal Court. It is this treaty that considers itself legally superior to any individual nation's own laws and court system. It is this treaty that will govern the laws of the New World Order. It is this treaty that had to be confirmed by a minumum of 60 nations to come into force. It is this treaty that has a SEVEN YEAR transitional period for every nation that confirms this treaty.

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one thing to say... OY VEY!

Isn't this the treaty that is supposed to slice up the world into 10 dominions?

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

I received the following email from the ICC coalition yesterday. It seems that the "international community" of those nations that have given their national soverignties over to the world governmental system by ratifying (confirming) the Rome Statute is now putting the political heat on George Bush and the US concerning their help on the war on terrorism. It appears that soon our own troops could be charged and tried before the International Criminal Court if the "crime" occurs in a country that is party to the Rome Statute, because the US has decided to abandon efforts to extend immunity rights because of the international political pressure.
As you know, I have always suspected that the Rome Statute could be THE "seven year covenant that is confirmed (ratified) with many (nations)," and if I am correct on this then the final seven years will start when Israel confirms its ratification of this treaty. I believe that in the near future, as our military is stretched thinner and thinner, the need for support from the EU nations (or should I say the EU nation?) will cause the US to ultimately re-sign and ratify the Rome Statute or else be left isolated without assistance in combating the "war on terrorism." Israel has already signed and has never un-signed the Rome Statute like the US has. It only needs to be ratified (confirmed).
If the US ultimately ratifies the Statute, Israel will be certain to ratify...or Israel could decide to ratify independantly of the US, but I see that as unlikely. Regardless, it is quite possible that we are one US administration away from joining the antichrist's world governmental system. The pressure is on and rising everyday! Tell all you can that Jesus is returning soon!
As just reported in the news, the United States has abandoned its efforts to obtain immunity for peacekeepers by renewal of Security Council Resolution 1487. Following is the comment made by Fred Eckhardt, Spokesperson for UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, in response to the US announcement: “The Secretary General has been following the discussion in the Security Council on the ICC. He believes that the decision by the United States not to pursue a resolution on this matter will help maintain the unity of the Security Council at a time when it faces difficult challenges.” Below is a summary of the initial news stories on this issue. BBC notes that the US immunity bid has failed. It quotes US Ambassador to the UN James Cunningham, stating: "The United States has decided not to proceed further with consideration and action on the draft at this time in order to avoid a prolonged and divisive debate. [...] We are dropping action on this resolution."

Full article at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3834089.stmReuters adds that Cunningham "did not specifically threaten to veto U.N. peacekeeping operations but said the United States needed to take 'into account' the council's position on the International Criminal Court 'when determining contributions to UN-authorized or established operations.'"

The article adds that "more than seven countries signaled they would abstain. United States has rarely faced such opposition in the council, with the notable exception of its attempt to get U.N. endorsement for the invasion of Iraq last year. [...] But this year specter of U.S. abuse of prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan made it difficult for members to extend the resolution for the third time, even though analysts say the scandal would not come before the new tribunal."

Full article at: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=5495886Washington Post reports the same news, quoting China's UN Ambassador Wange Guangya: "My government is under particular pressure not to give a blank check to the United States for the behavior of its forces."

Full article at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64323-2004Jun23.html

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement