Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Hundreds Flock to See Lamb with Allah's Name

Author Topic: Hundreds Flock to See Lamb with Allah's Name
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now I don't know what to think about this.... But I do know that the Islamic world will see this as a Total Green Light to slaughter every ‘infedel’ they can
quote:
I would not be surprised at all to see the world-wide Islamic Extremeists using this as a sign to do just that.

What a lot of nonsense, verging on racism.

The 'Islamic World' in so far as it exists has no intention of slaughtering every 'infidel'. Why would they want to do that for heaven's sake?

Extremists don't need an excuse and are only a tiny minority of any religious group and with the possible exception of the Bhuddists almost every religion has it's share of pychos bent on killing.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because of the timing of the birth of that lamb. It was born the same day that Israel killed the Hamas leader (the old guy in the wheelchair - I'm going from memory here and can't remember his name). The fact of it's date of birth coinsiding with this and that the birthmark spells out their god's name in their language could be seen by them as a sign that their god is on their side and giving them the go ahead to step up their infatada. I would not be surprised at all to see the world-wide Islamic Extremeists using this as a sign to do just that.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tryptophan
Community Member
Member # 3094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tryptophan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit confused. How will this motivate people in the Islamic world to attack "infidels."
Posts: 7 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEBRON, West Bank (Reuters) - Hundreds of Palestinians gathered to see a lamb born with what looked like "Allah" spelled out in Arabic on its coat.

Onlookers in the West Bank town of Hebron said Wednesday the real significance was the fact the animal was born Monday -- the day Israel killed Hamas leader Ahmed Yassin.

"This is clear evidence of God's existence," the lamb's owner Yahya Atrash told Reuters Television. "It was born with the words 'Allah' on one side and 'Mohammed' on the other."

Palestinians said the Arabic letters of the name of God could be made out on the lamb's left flank, but it was harder to see the name of the Prophet Mohammed.

-

Reuters News - Lamb has birthmark that says 'allah' in Arabic

Now I don't know what to think about this.... But I do know that the Islamic world will see this as a Total Green Light to slaughter every ‘infedel’ they can [Frown]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement