Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » World's First Digital Device

Author Topic: World's First Digital Device
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Hey DEB LOOK IN HERE: IT IS IN THIS ONE!!!!

ROFL!! [pound] Did you take 'goofy' pills today? LOL! [biglaugha] (and I hope you know I'm totally joking about taking any kind of pills) but You're cracking me up!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey DEB LOOK IN HERE: IT IS IN THIS ONE!!!!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny Boy: That link is dead, for me at least so I can't read it.

What would I say the 'Mark of The Beast' is? Well, if we take Revelation as being literally true then it's 666 but if that is the case then the whole argument about barcodes falls rather flat on it's face.

I'm sorry my friends but this is just sounding like a load of crack-pot nonsense. Looking at some of the lame links we have had so far, we've had 'Adolph Hitler' being nearly (but not quite) 666, and various other words being shoehorned in to the 666 theory, add an 'A' here, change the tense here. "And the number of the beast shall be 666 (or thereabouts) presumably.

We've had people drawing lines on maps, conviniently ignoring the fact that there aren't any streets (or in some cases, land) under a large proportion of thier lines.

We've had a totally irrelevent explanation of how barcodes work in a retail environment (EPOS not being mentioned in Revelation to the best of my recall) from the people who continue to report the "Drilled In To Hell" story which has been so widely discredited as to make it beyond a joke.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H2G2, you wrote:
quote:
This whole bar-code tattoo story is nonsense, if the 'invention' had any merit or even the slimmest chance of becoming a reality then you might have a point, but it doesn't.
Here's the passage from Revelation 13:16-17 in the NIV:
quote:

Revelation 13
16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Well you're right about one thing. It doesn't say anything about barcodes or tattoos.

So, H2G2, my dear liberal, what would you say the "Mark of the Beast" is?

Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy.
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H2G2:
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
H2G2
quote:
Why would anyone want to tattoo people as a security check when far more complex personal informations already encoded on to our finger tips and the back of our eyes?
The answer is simple, "The Scriptures say that before the end can come every person alive at the time of the Antichrist will have to receive a mark" Rev.13:16-17
But you are just trying to make the facts fit the story.

This whole bar-code tattoo story is nonsense, if the 'invention' had any merit or even the slimmest chance of becoming a reality then you might have a point, but it doesn't.

Click Here just How many FACTS do you need; there are some who do not want to know the truth.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
H2G2
quote:
Why would anyone want to tattoo people as a security check when far more complex personal informations already encoded on to our finger tips and the back of our eyes?
The answer is simple, "The Scriptures say that before the end can come every person alive at the time of the Antichrist will have to receive a mark" Rev.13:16-17
But you are just trying to make the facts fit the story.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy.
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Dale sent this to me and it is one of the scariest presentations of this idea that I have seen. I couldnt figure out how to get it available from the board, so I uploaded it to my site. It is powerpoint, so if the slides dont run automatically, just click your screen whenyou want to advance to the next slide.

Check it out..... The Mark of the Beast.... Could it be a chip???

This one scared me, because I was working on my computer and it started making noises and i could not turn it off, and the window was closed and i just heard the noise.

well they are not sticking anything in me, I was want to be killed, raptured preferred.

Click Here after that scarey one you need to watch this one

Thanks,
DannyBoy

[hyper] [youpi] [Kiss] [BooHoo] [Bible]

DannyBoy.
unregistered

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Click Here 666 Calculator

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Just look at the ONE DOLLAR BILL in your wallet.

Support Link:

Just look at the Signature and Identification Seal of your country.

Support Link:
2 good link

Just look at your ROAD MAP in WASHINGTON, D.C., your model city.

Support Link:

Just look at Your Savings Account in the Richest Country on Earth, Trillions of Dollars. The picture of Moses destroying the golden calf, that they built right after God delivered them and destroyed Pharoah through the Red Sea. (Link #1 is the main audio file)

Support Link:

1 AUDIO: The Truth about Your Money "A MUST LISTEN" Creature from Jekyll Island

Just look at YOUR HAND & YOUR HEAD, coming soon.

Support Link:

Just look at YOUR CHILDREN, children first, already in the works.

Support Link:

Just look at THE BARCODE on EVERYTHING that YOU BUY.

Support link:

Just look at THE 2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS alledgedlly FIXED

Support link:

DannyBoy

[BooHoo] [Bible] [happyhappy] [wiggle7] [zzzzzz] [wiggle7]

Courtesy of Click Here web site will be up soon, server problems.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dale sent this to me and it is one of the scariest presentations of this idea that I have seen. I couldnt figure out how to get it available from the board, so I uploaded it to my site. It is powerpoint, so if the slides dont run automatically, just click your screen whenyou want to advance to the next slide.

Check it out..... The Mark of the Beast.... Could it be a chip???

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H2G2
quote:

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good topic Barry, the hand writing is on the wall!
Laugh if you will!
The mark is here, it is just a matter of time, till people will have to chose.

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/business/TechTV/techtv_verichip_020517.html

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/020131a.asp

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

quote:
Originally posted by barrykind:
U.S. Patent Issued for Mark U.S. Patent 5,878,155 was recently issued to Houston inventor Thomas W. Heeter, described as a "Method for verifying human identity during electronic sale transactions" — by tattooing a bar code on an individual!

web page

By 'recently', I take it you mean five years ago?

Barcode tattoos indeed [biglaugha]

I'm suprised the USPTO even allowed the patent. Here in the UK it would've been laughed out as useless and not in the least bit original.

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.S. Patent Issued for Mark U.S. Patent 5,878,155 was recently issued to Houston inventor Thomas W. Heeter, described as a "Method for verifying human identity during electronic sale transactions" — by tattooing a bar code on an individual!

web page

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Applied Digital Solutions (ADS) Acquires Rights to World's First Digital Device — designed to be implantable in humans! The implantable device is named "Digital Angel". According to ADS it is "the world's first digital device — implantable in humans - with applicatons in E-business to business security, health care and criminal justice. Inserted just under the skin, with maintenance-free regenerating power supply, miniature 'Digital Angel' has multi-billion dollar market potential." The U.S. Patent (5,629,678) abstract reads, ". . . Power for the remote-activated receiver is generated electromechanically through the movement of body muscle. The device is small enough to be implanted in a child, facilitating use as a safeguard against kidnapping,. . ."

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement