Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Israel Offically Applies For E.U. Membership As Roman PM Takes Control

Author Topic: Israel Offically Applies For E.U. Membership As Roman PM Takes Control
honeybeez
Community Member
Member # 1781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for honeybeez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, thank u Kingo! God bless u!

A dream keeping within your topic:
I dreamt that I was watching a news reporter standing with a microphone in Italy. He was telling us about the latest tragedy that struck their country. But in my dream he never mentioned exactly what it was, just that it was terrible. I told my husband about it when I got up. Three days later Italy suffer those earthquakes that happened just this year with tremors that occurred and lasted for three days. Many children died in the rumble of the school that collasped.

I'm sorry that this one is not edifying.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18 | From: maryland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings honeybeez [wave3]

Welcome to the board, it is so nice to have you with us [thumbsup2]
I grew up in Maryland....nice place to be from [pound]

The EU is the Revived Roman Empire, its like a big black cloud taking over the world....and not many Christians Know about it.. [Frown]

I would like to hear about your dreams [happyhappy]

Again welcome!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
honeybeez
Community Member
Member # 1781

Icon 14 posted      Profile for honeybeez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3] Hi! Newbee here [biglaugha] (2nd day)

I agree with these interpretations on the word for the rapture and the second coming. I finished reading a book, sometime ago, entitled, "Are We Living int he End Times?" by LaHaye and Jenkins. Very interesting and VERY eye opening. Along with it I read the book of Revelations, AGAIN, allowing the Spirit to speak to my heart and mind for Him to instruct or enlighten me.

However, I was unaware of the EU business at hand. So I thank you very muchly for that bit of info!! [Smile] Most intriguing!

Dreams:
I've been having spiritual dreams lately concerning the end times but I won't post all of them because I think some individuals get on tangents concerning them and then eyes get off Christ. But I will say that these personal thoughts from the Spirit, while I'm sleeping, are confirmations much like the signs of the seasons which Christ speaks of. These dreams are not open for Bogus Joe interpretations, that I have seen on some christian sites, but rather they are an intimate message from my Lord to me. Perhaps I might share a lighter style edifying one in the future on another thread.

Great to meet everyone!

beez

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18 | From: maryland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel's prophecy (chapter 11) leads me to believe the final anti-christ will come out of what was the kingdom of Antiochus Epiphanes - that would be Syria or roughly that area.

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Linda [Kiss]

Bible prophecy forewarns there is coming a man who will rule the world. He will be the world’s worst and last tyrant.

The Scriptures say of him:

“And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand” (Dan. 8:23-25).

The New Testament also prophesies this man’s coming upon the end-time world:

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations… And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six” (Rev. 13:1-7, 11-17).

Those familiar with this know this “man of sin,” “son of perdition,” “king of fierce countenance,” “beast,” “Antichrist” –all names given him in the Bible-- has been covered from virtually every angle. He, as we have seen many times, makes Stalin, Hitler, and all dictators of the past and present look merely like seventh-grade juvenile delinquents by comparison.

Antichrist will, we believe, come out of the geographical area once held by the Roman Empire, which disintegrated rather than was conquered. We believe that the scriptural proof of the world’s last terrible tyrant coming out of that area that was comprised of territories enslaved by the ancient Romans is found in Daniel 9:26-27. Antichrist will particularly hate Jews and the Christians (those who become converts during that Tribulation era.) He will murder both Jews and those who profess Christ and Him alone for salvation by the millions. (See the story of the martyrs in Revelation, Chapter 7.)

That last seven years of human history following the Rapture of the Church, and –at some point—the signing by Antichrist, guaranteeing a seven-year peace treaty, will be by far the most horrific time the earth has ever experienced.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not realize the EU was going to elect a permanent president!!!

How does this fit into the picture Kathy? This is the scripture that came to me the other day when you first posted on this about Israel seeking admittance to the EU.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 9, 2003 web page

Italy holds the current EU presidency. Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi supports Israel's inclusion in the EU, and his views on this issue have triggered another crucial debate at the European Union. "My country insists on the vision of expanded Europe that will include Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldavia, the Ukraine, Russia, Belorussia and, of course, Israel. If Europe wants to compete with the United States, it must find a way to speak in one voice," the prime minister was quoted as saying.

Comments

This is a huge coincidence! Not so much that Israel wants to join the E.U. but that it happens during the rotation of the E.U. presidency when a Roman holds the office. I'm not saying that this could spark the beginning of the tribulation period but it does raise many questions. Personally, I don't think the tribulation period will start until after the E.U. elects a permanent president. But the same Roman president whom inducts Israel into the E.U. could turn around and be elected as permanent president in the upcoming elections slated sometime in 2004. It should also be mention that the Bible does predict that a Roman will be the one to confirm a peace agreement with Israel. Here's what Daniel 9:24-27 states:

[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

If you notice in verse 25 it mentions the prince that will come. This has always been interpreted by Bible believing ministers and teachers to be a Roman leader or prince.

Be sure and go to the link page that is included and read the whole story. You will find out why Israel is working so hard to make peace with the Palestinians and all its neighbors. It has everything to do with membership into the E.U. Put that together with yesterdays article and a lot things start to make sense.

This is what I see. Israel will try without success to solve its own problems with its neighbors. Since the E.U. is determined to include Israel into its future plans they will step in and figure out what needs to be done to make it work for all involved. This will include sharing Jerusalem as a capital city for both Israel and Palestine, Israel giving back some land, and Israel rebuilding their temple next to the Mosque of Omar. The Palestinians will be granted tremendous amounts of money to be rebuilt and to get back on their feet (funded mainly by the E.U.). Israel will be recognized by the Arab world especially and by the world at large as a legitimate nation. Of course, the Arab recognition will merely be lip service and short lived. Soon after, they along with Russia, will launch an all out attack on Israel (Ezekiel 38 & 39). They will be soundly defeated and die in the mountains of Israel.

Whether it will be Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, British Prime Minister Tony Blair or some other European leader who ultimately steps forward as the future antichrist is still only speculation. But I would definitely keep my eyes on that region because something big is about to happen. How soon, only God knows!

Pastor Malone

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement