Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 3-6-03 Wounded and Killed

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 3-6-03 Wounded and Killed
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: 15 dead, 50 wounded!
[tears]

Date: 3/6/03 11:22:49 AM Central Standard Time
To: JGolden@actcom.co.il
Sent from the Internet (Details)

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

3-6-03

15 lay dead in the streets of Haifa, and 50 wounded.

Ten of the dead were High School students, ages 13 –15, one of them, 14-year-old, Avigail Leitner was an American, and a Christian her father worked in a Baptist Church in Haifa. All total 15 lay dead in the streets of Haifa. It should be noted that not one of these young people who lay dead and dismembered in the street ever thought of putting a suicide belt on, much less to kill anyone. They have never thrown firebombs at passing cars, or rock at innocent civilian as them passed by. There crime was they were Jewish and were on their way home from school in a bus when a suicide bomber stepped aboard and killed them, and wounding 50+ others, many of which are reported to be in serious condition in local hospitals.

The Palestinian suicide bomber had a note in his pocket that praised the September 11th attack in New York. He was 20 and his name was Mahmound Salim Kawasme, his parents are very proud of him, and they will receive from Saddam Hussein a check for $25,000, and another one from the Saudi’s for at least $10,000. But while his parents are so proud of him for killing innocent Israeli civilians the parents of those15 Israeli youths who he killed has left behind untold grief and sorrow. But the lives of the other 50 and their loves ones will suffer in different ways for the rest of their lives.

There is something else I’d like to mention in this report. Haifa unlike any other city in Israel has always had a mixed population, Jews, Druses, and Arabs, that have lived in harmony for the most part without conflict as other cities in have. But this has been the fourth bombing in Haifa in the past 16 months. In April of 02, 8 were killed and 22 wounded, March 02, 15 were killed and 30 wounded, December 02, 15 killed and 38 wounded. And this terrorist attack that killed 15 and wounded over 50. To date there have been 752 Israelis killed by Palestinian Terrorists since the Intifada began in September of 2000. And more than 5000 have been wounded.

Today Connie and I were in Tel-Aviv and while there we went to the Jaffa beach and took some pictures of the Patriot Missiles just south of Jaffa Port. I will share three of them with you now.

-
There were many others on the beach but you can see they are in plain sight for all to see no secret here.

-
Some are aimed directly over the houses of Israeli Arabs who live in this area.

-

If you will look closely you will see the American flag on the shoulder of the soldiers in this pictures. Connie and I talked to some of the American Soldiers today; who are working side by side with Israeli Soldiers.

The IDF came out in all the local Hebrew newspapers today telling everyone to be ready by Sunday, to be sure they have the new gas mask, and that they have prepared their safe room. What I have been noticing is there is no mention of bomb shelter's only safe room. This tells me that they are expecting biological and chemical weapons to be used.

There are also mixed reports coming out of the IDF in regards to Syria and the Hizbullah. Some say the IDF will go after them and destroy the missile bases supplied by Iran, Syria and Iraq. One General sail it is known that they have Chemical and Biological weapons and Israel has no choice but to go after them. President Assad of Syria is up tight and seems to want to hold the Hizbullah back for fear of an attack on Damascus (Isa.17: 1). But one thing is certain we don’t have long to wait now. The general consensus here in Israel is Sunday by the 15th. But as I was typing this I heard several fighter jets fly over the house so low it shook the windows. That coupled with the fact that we are still dying in our streets at the hands of these Islamic devils.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for all the soldiers who are about to go to war against the evil Islamic people. Pray for this ministry and your part in it. And please remember the needed boat to go after my people.

Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement