Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Anti Christ... if he is alive, I think I know who he is.

Author Topic: The Anti Christ... if he is alive, I think I know who he is.
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hannahgirl:
Not true Mac [fie] .....the ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT has been alive....but not THE ANTI-CHRIST PERSON HIMSELF. He is YET TO BE REVEALED.

He is the same, just as Christ and God are ONE!

He has the ability to be an angel of light, but he does not have the attributes of the DEITY.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right Cameron.....he will come in as a GREAT PEACE MAKER....able to calm the storms of war and perilous times. A very charismatic person, that all will like.

Can you see HOLLYWOOD (WEIRD) NOW ? Jumping on that PEACE BANDWAGON ?

GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS !!! [tears] Time for us to get a burden and I confess I have not had one in a while. NEED TO WAKE UP....and weep for the dying (lost). SHAME ON ME. [uhoh]

--------------------
God's Best Blessings to you all, Hannahgirl (His handmaid)

"The power of life and death are in the TONGUE".

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, the Antichrist will seem to the world as the greatest person in history. He will be a hero, someone that everyone admires and loves. But he will be a deceiver, and only those who know the scriptures will be able to tell who he is before it's too late.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We are to look for Christ, not Antichrist.

Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Thats who I am lookin for!

The scriptures tell us the AC will NOT be revelved

until the Church is gone.

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not true Mac [fie] .....the ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT has been alive....but not THE ANTI-CHRIST PERSON HIMSELF. He is YET TO BE REVEALED.

--------------------
God's Best Blessings to you all, Hannahgirl (His handmaid)

"The power of life and death are in the TONGUE".

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When God allow him to be loose he will be loose. In the mean time stop looking for some kind of alien to appear he has been in this earth before you and me. It is just a matter of God own timetable not man!

--------------------

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calculate his name, if it doesn't add up to 666 then he is not the fulfilment of the scriptures, but maybe he is one of many, because many will come saying that they are Christ and will deceive many.

Be careful that no man deceives you was the first thing that Jesus said when he was asked by his disciples what the signs of the end would be.

Peep: http://www.666beast.com

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The anti-Christ (Lucifer) has been alive since God created him.
He is not going to be, he is already!

--------------------

JefffreyLloyd
Advanced Member
Member # 1151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JefffreyLloyd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benjamin Crème's savior, Maitreya, they say he is god incarnate!

-
THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Here is some info from the Maitreya's website:

quote:
Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Few know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations already lives among us now.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense.

He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education.

His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

Maitreya's own website

Scary stuff...

--------------------
Vivat Jesus!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, worlds without end. Amen.

Posts: 122 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement