Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 2-19-03

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 2-19-03
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Things are changing
Date: 2/18/03 11:52:17 AM Central Standard Time
To: JGolden@actcom.co.il
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

(Go to this link and cast your vote, thank you)

2-18-03

Things are changing in the land.

With it becoming less likely (but not certain) that Saddam Hussein will be able to hit Israel from his western territories, it is becoming more obvious that he has made plans to get the job done in other ways. Because his number one goal is known to be to rid the Islamic world of the Zionist threat, "he wants to kill the seed of Isaac". It has been reported several times over the past few months that CIA and Israeli undercover agents have been working in western Iraq to locate any hidden missiles that Iraq may have there. The US has also promised Israel that the first target will be Western Iraq in order to stop any missiles from being fired from that location. But because of the terrain and local hostilities in that region it is not known what Saddam has there. And many Scuds could still be hidden there, all loaded with Chemical and Biological warheads.

In the mean time as I have reported in the past, Iraq has given Hizbullah thousands of rockets and missiles and many believe they are loaded with Chemical and Biological warheads. It is also known that Hizbullah can reach all of northern Israel and as far down as Tiberias, Afula and into the central parts of Israel with the new missiles supplied by Iraq, Iran and Syria.

It was reported a few weeks ago that Yasser Arafat and his Fatah Organization have been training in the use of remote controlled planes, small drones, that can carry spray canisters and or bombs over the Israeli cities. In the explosion that killed two leading Hamas activists the other day it was discovered that they were working with a bomb to be loaded on a drone (small plane), it exploded in what we call a work accident killing them both. But I also noticed that BBC or CNN did not report that they were working with a small place to deliver their deadly cargo to us.

In the Jerusalem Post a few days ago it was also reported that in the home of a Hamas leader they found two drums of an unknown substance, believed to be either chemical agents or Biological. I have not heard what the results of the investigation of those two drums were yet. But it would seem that Yasser Arafat, Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are planning a new front. And that is to kill as many of us Jews as possible with Chemical and Biological weapons. So Saddam may have been more successful than anyone knows, by getting such weapons in the hands of the Palestinians, who don’t mind killing themselves to honor their devil god Allah. And by getting his missiles and rockets laden with poison in the hands of the Hizbullah in southern Lebanon.

With the UN being held up by the three largest arms dealers to the Arab world, Russia, France and Germany ones wonder how the US can expect these three to agree to a war. Russia and France survive most from selling these Islamic devils the weapons to destroy Israel with. Why would they want to give up their number one livelihood? Russia has flat told the US that the only way they would consider not vetoing the security council vote is for the US to pay them the 7 billion Iraq owes them for arms, and many more billions for any lost sales in the future. Sales like nuclear reactors and high Tec missiles. France who hates the US and Israel anyway will only be forced economically as well, neither have any delusions of moral decency in this, only what is in it for them.

So when the war starts if it ever will? And I think it will, there is one thing we can be sure of. The B-2 is only invisible in total darkness, but with a full moon it can be seen and even silhouetted so that wouldn’t be to smart. But the new moon (Rosh Chodesh) in the Middle East is the evening of March 3rd. It will be totally dark over Iraq.

It is also good to remember that the biggest weapon Terrorist has is not a bomb, it is simply to terrorize you in any way they can. And keep you nervous with false information is one of their best weapon. For example, the chances of you ever needing a safe room, or that duct tape and Plastic is most likely one in several hundred thousand. That is not to say you should not be ready, but the damage being done to the American public is unbelievable by fear and panic. All of this is possible because of 9/11. Just think of what would happen to the American people if they went through what we go through daily here in Israel.

With all this false information circulating in the US over safe rooms, duct tape, and plastic sheeting. People are getting up tight, and frightened, and it is human nature to blame someone for all of this. Guess whom more and more are blaming? You got it, us Jews. They are beginning to say if it wasn’t for the Jews and Israel we wouldn’t have this problem. But I have news for them, for Islam will not stop with the Jews, they have declared war on the entire non Moslem world, the Islamic Arabs say, First Saturday and then Sunday. Meaning first the Jews and the Christians. In the mean time if you will look around you will see they have already made moves to convert the masses to Islam in your country. Like I said in my last report, in Britain today, there are more people in Mosques on Friday than there are Christians in Church in Sunday. You see, they have realized this is a religious war, but the rest of the world will not call it for what it is.

For some good news.

Israel has been blessed with an abundance of rain over the past couple month, and it is still coming. It has been 12 years since the northern part of Israel has received this amount of rain; the Kinneret is still low, as we have had three years of below average rainfall. And the Israel Government has allowed Jordan to take far too much from the lake. But already this winter it has passed the original red line and filling more every day, with more rain forecast in the coming days, snow has been forecasted over this next week, as far down as Jerusalem.

Yesterday Connie and I traveled by the Dead Sea visiting with friends, And up to the desert plains of Arad and Be’er Sheva where we visited with more friends. While driving we couldn’t help but to notice that we have never seen the desert so green, and full of flowers. It was absolutely breath taking. On our way down to the Dead Sea we saw that the Judean hills between Jerusalem and Jericho were also green and flush with grass. God has blessed this land with an abundance of rain. Driving through so much beauty made by the hand of God, but through so much violence and terror seemed so strange. It has also not escaped me that right after the people of Israel came out and voted so overwhelmingly for the Likud and to not give the land to the Palestinians the rain came in abundance. Now it seems Sharon is trying an end run around the very people who voted for him and not to give the land away, and against any Palestinian State. So we stand in awe waiting to see what will be the reaction from God.

It came out today that 71% of Americans are against a Palestinian State, and a poll I just took on my site, says that after 412 votes 95% are for Bush attacking Iraq without UN approval.

War is coming and soon, are we ready? Spiritual we are, but how does one get ready for such death and destruction. Will so many die that it will take the rest of us to bury them, or will it be much like the 91 war, where 39 Scud missiles fell on Israel and shortly thereafter all was normal again? Only time will tell, but I know God is not through gathering His people the Jews back to this land, and we must do what we can to bring as many as we can home.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. For the needed finances to buy the boat. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement