Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » WWIII appears to be imminent! Come Lord Jesus!

Author Topic: WWIII appears to be imminent! Come Lord Jesus!
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 15 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kindgo wrote / said :

quote:
J23, where oh where do you get this stuff?
It's my understanding of the Law. I wonder why things happen and I get to know, and my answers fall in line with the scriptures, because it mentions the ***** with the blood of Saints and Martyrs of Jesus - which is during this time, but I've wondered why it has to happen all of a sudden, why now and not earlier or later? - And the Law provides the answers and backup for me to tell you and everyone else.

A lot goes on but who knows why? - Very few but the answers are in front of us all. The way I see it is that what I understand that most people don't will make me be more like Jesus, because he came and said loads that was not appreciated until later on.

I'm one of the people that thinks for themselves rather than follows the crowd, always have been. I think that if people are simply following a crowd that even if all of that crowd is right with God that it still does not guarantee that the follower will go to where they go, because everyone has to have a foundation that is a relationship with God - so that you instinctly feel to flow, and you're not actually following. I have a particular foundation with God, so does everyone else, and I'm just expressing what I have learnt. We're not all on the same level, just like how Jesus and his disciples were on a different level to everyone else - until everyone else understood.

I hope that you find the answer to your question.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J23, where oh where do you get this stuff?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the Messiah ascends in the East the war will have begun, hence the presence of the four winds. Revelation 7.

After being made clean by the Lamb Satan does his best to ensure that as many people as possible are made dirty again, and war is one way of doing this quickly, but at a local level general iniquity will be on the rise. I think that just about everywhere is going to become an anarchy zone, and that innocent blood is what is being seeked.

Jesus Christ will return to End the world in two rounds. Round 1 is when the Rapture takes place and loads of places will be utterly destroyed by flame (just like Rome will be) - Jeremiah 25. And at this time is when the part of Jeremiah 23 will be fulfilled where it says that Judah will be delivered in the days of a certain King who will be called 'The Lord Our Righteousness'. (Michael / The Lion of the tribe of Judah)

Round 2 is Armageddon. When the sixth seal is unsealed it says that the earth's inhabitants will run seeking places to hide because they know that they will not stand a chance against God in war. They come to this understand because of his terrible deeds during round 1.

It will make better sense later if not now.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Lord is returning for us soon! I pray that many will call out to Jesus and accept his gift of eternal life before it is too late! [Prayer]

Hezbollah to attack Israel during Iraq war
Iranian-backed terrorist army prepares for major conflict
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30964

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: February 10, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

The Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, establishing a growing army in southern Lebanon, is planning to launch a major conflict with Israel just as the U.S. prepares to hit Iraq, reports a new intelligence bulletin edited by WorldNetDaily's Joseph Farah.

"As the United States mobilizes for war with Iraq, the Lebanese Hezbollah movement is preparing for a major conflict with Israel," reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin today in its debut appearance on the Internet as a subscription-based online intelligence resource.

Hezbollah is believed to have more than 4,000 trained soldiers in Lebanon and thousands of agents around the world. The insurgents are trained in the Bekaa Valley and Iran.

G2 Bulletin says this is not so much a terror network as it is an army.

"Hezbollah has been equipped with tanks, artillery, anti-aircraft guns and missiles – lots of missiles," it reports. "Israeli officials believe Hezbollah has about 10,000 short-range missiles and rockets that can strike much of Israel."

Israel is already on high alert in anticipation of a strike. Jerusalem not only fears Iraqi President Saddam Hussein will launch missiles armed with chemical or biological warheads at Israel in response to major air strikes or an invasion, but it also is preparing for the possibility of missile attacks from Hezbollah forces in Lebanon coinciding with an Iraq attack.

U.S. troops are in Israel now for exercises involving U.S.-made Patriot missiles, which have been upgraded with Israel's Arrow anti-missile system since the Persian Gulf War a decade ago.

School children have being instructed on use of gas masks during missile attacks. One Israeli newspaper published two pages of instructions recently on civil-defense procedures, including how and when to use syringes with nerve gas antidotes. Israel has already inoculated emergency workers with the smallpox vaccine, and the general public is participating in a wider vaccination program.

U.S. forces are expected to begin their attack with a major air offensive directed largely at potential missile launch targets. Ground forces will lay siege to large cities, including Baghdad. G2 Bulletin predicts the first phase of the attack will begin the first week of March.

In 1991, Iraq fired 39 Scud missiles at Israel, which caused few casualties but great damage and fear.

All Iranian-sponsored terrorist groups, including Hezbollah, which is increasingly seen as more potent and more dangerous than Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida network by many U.S. analysts, will be unleashed simultaneously on U.S. and allied targets around the world, according to WorldNetDaily intelligence sources.

Complicating the detection and prevention of such attacks, those sources say, is a breakdown in the National Security Agency's ability to collect information on activities in Iran.

While some officials in Washington have downplayed Shiite Iran's interest in "defending" Sunni Saddam Hussein's Iraq, the motivation for Tehran goes beyond the theological or an interest in preserving the current Baghdad regime, say the intelligence sources. For more than a decade, Iran and Iraq have backed many of the same anti-U.S. terror groups, including al-Qaida, because of their mutual interest in keeping U.S. military forces out of the Persian Gulf. Tehran also is wary U.S. forces might seek to destabilize its government, which is increasingly losing popular support.

A recent study leaked from Iran's Interior Ministry revealed nearly 90 percent of the public is dissatisfied with the present government. Of this total, 28 percent wants "fundamental" changes in the regime's structure, and 66 percent desires "gradual reforms." Less than 11 percent are satisfied with the status quo. Other private polls show an even greater degree of unhappiness with the government.

While the eroding popular support could lead to the fall of the regime, tottering governments often resort to risky and desperate measures to maintain their power, say intelligence analysts. Iran has invested a small fortune building terrorist networks for undermining other regimes. Now, some sources believe, Tehran will use those resources for propping up and protecting its own.

"Tehran is connected to nearly every major terror operative in the world," said one source. "Iran is just going to give a 'go' order to all of them at the same time."

U.S. intelligence agencies – particularly the NSA – are said to be extremely concerned about the role of Iran in the impending Iraq conflict.

In addition to approving terrorist strikes, there is also concern about the possibility of Iranian naval disruptions in the Persian Gulf.

Because the U.S. has lost many of its intelligence assets in Iran, no one is quite certain of the extent of Tehran's terrorist capabilities – but intelligence sources say it is dangerous to underestimate them.

"We don't know what Iran has got any more, and that's a major concern," said one source.

Israeli military officers have warned that Hezbollah, based in southern Lebanon, is just waiting for an opportunity to use missiles and other weapons from Syria and Iran to wreak havoc with the advent of the campaign against Iraq.

Perhaps the most dangerous component of Hezbollah's arsenal is its army of trained suicide bombers.

During the early stages of a U.S.-led attack on Iraq, Israeli population centers in Tel Aviv and elsewhere are expected to be targeted by Iraq's missiles – some of which are likely to be armed with chemical, biological or even nuclear warheads, say WorldNetDaily's U.S. military and intelligence sources.

Unlike the first Persian Gulf War, however, the U.S. is not demanding that Israel sit back and take the blows. Instead, the U.S. is fully anticipating an Israeli response to any attack that results in massive civilian casualties.

The missile attacks on Israel are expected during the air-war phase of the Iraq attack – before U.S. troops can occupy much of the country and secure or destroy hidden missile bases.

Israel has perhaps the most advanced missile defense system in the world, but it is not expected to be 100 percent effective against a barrage assault.

A growing number of U.S. military intelligence analysts believe Hussein has at least limited nuclear capabilities.

"When he is certain his time has come," said one, "he will launch his doomsday weapon. He wants to go down in history as the man who destroyed Israel."

U.S. military planners believe Iraq will target Israel early – before U.S. forces have a chance to destroy the regime's missiles. Destroying the oil wells will be Hussein's second priority, and using any remaining missiles on U.S. forces will be his third priority.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement