Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Golden Report War is very close now!

Author Topic: The Golden Report War is very close now!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/articles.asp?id=86

Jerry Golden "REPORT"
PO Box 10268
Jerusalem 91102 Israel
www.TheGoldenReport.com

Published 1/27/2003

War is very close now!

With the threat of war looming over our heads here in Israel, knowing that any day, really any hour, that chemical or biological laden missiles could start falling on us, makes it rather difficult for the average Israeli to think about the election. Over the past few days we have learnt that Saddam has equipped his special troops with NBC suits, that certainly does not go over well here in Israel. And tells us that he may very well be planing on using such weapons. Knowing that he has moved many missiles to Syria that have in turn been moved to the southern borders of Lebanon and turned over to Hizbullah. That isn’t real good for the nerves either.

But that is not to say that we are not going to vote tomorrow, in fact, I don’t know one Israeli who does not intend to vote. What is disturbing to me is it seems the average Israeli doesn’t seem to understand the importance of this election. It seems to be a forgone conclusion that Likud will win, keeping Sharon as Prime Minister. With Labor and the rest of the Oslo crowd that brought all this death and destruction being the big losers. But if some of the smaller Party’s gain seats at the expense of Likud it will weaken Sharon to the point that he will have to keep making deals with the smaller Party’s. Such as Shas who is forever holding the Government hostage for more welfare money for the Haredim who don’t work, don’t pay taxes, and for the most part do not serve in the IDF. At the expense of the rest of the Jewish population in Israel.

But there must be a balance between the Haredim orthodox party like Shas and the far right party for this must be first and foremost a Jewish State, that is the reason God brought it into existence at this time, and for His purposes. This is a State that has the Star of David as its flag and the Menorah as its State emblem this is a Jewish State. A place where Jews come and take up arms and defend themselves against those who the Devil will send to kill them. So when a party like Shinui who is the rising star in this election makes claims that this must be a secular State like the United States, then we have a problem and they must also be held down.

In fact, there are only four Parties’ with over 10 seats, all the rest are split up with 2 here, 6 or 9 there. And if Sharon has to put these small Parties together to make a coalition for the needed 61 seats for a majority it will put him in the same situation of having to deal with and be held hostage by these smaller parties.

It seems that everyone knows what has to be done, and that is to first win this war against these Islamic Terrorists, before any real negotiating can ever take place. They simply cannot be rewarded for killing our women and children by the hundreds over the past two years. In fact, there is a price they will have to pay, and I feel certain God will call them before His Alter to account for their evil deeds. Lest they repent and call upon the name of Yeshua or they will walk the hot ashes of hell with their evil leader Mohammed, only to discover that Allah was the Devil himself.

Where is the UN?

There was a dispute over our northern boarder with Lebanon when the IDF pulled out a couple years ago. But the UN surveyed the land and said that Israel had pulled back from every inch of Lebanon’s land. That the Mount Dov and Shaba farms region did not belong to Lebanon. Yet the Hizbullah who are not even part of Lebanon but Iran Shiites daily shoot at our planes at an angle that they know the shells will fall in Jewish towns and villages in northern Israel. Yet I have never heard the UN condemn them for this act of war. Just last week they infiltrated our borders and opened fire with mortars on our IDF troops, yet not a word from the UN.

There has not been one day that I know of in the past few months that one or more suicide bombers have not been caught and stopped before making it into our cities to kill as many Jews as they possibly can. Or few days that large amount of explosives hasn’t been discovered and weapons factories not destroyed. But has anyone ever noticed the fact that these Palestinians are not fighting for their land, they never had any land, and they have never owned this land. It is all a big lie, and everyone with an ounce sense knows that, the history books are there for anyone to look into, yet the UN will not admit or even say it.

It's obvious the UN, EU and the entire New World Order have but one plan and that is the destruction of Israel. What is even more troubling is the comments coming from President Bush and Colin Powell, that after this war, they will devote their efforts to establishing a Palestinian State. And getting rid of the (so-called) Jewish Settlements. Those Settlements are on less than 1% of the land the Palestinians are claiming is their land, and it is not the West Bank, God’s Word calls it Judea and Samaria.

Why do they feel it necessary to reward Yasser Arafat? I know they are getting hundreds of thousands of emails and letters telling them not to do that. And they know who and what the Palestinians are, and where they came from, yet they seem to be unstoppable in their efforts to build this terrorist state in the middle of little Israel. Knowing it will spell destruction for little Israel if they do.

Ministry goes on!

With all of this happening it is still necessary for us to continue in the ways and things of God in this land. Our efforts to buy the boat is moving along, we are still around $30,000 short, and I am asking you again to pray about this as so many will be reached by this part of the ministry. This may be the most important ministry any of us have ever been called to be part of.

As it becomes closer to being a reality, it will become necessary for me to stop mentioning it in these emails. I am building a special mailing list of those who have been touched by God to be apart of going after His people. And I will develop a way to correspond with a certain amount of security to it. But for now there is still time and a great need, pray about making a real sacrificial gift to the purchase of this boat.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement