Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden "REPORT" GET READY!

Author Topic: Jerry Golden "REPORT" GET READY!
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!
Come, Lord Jesus! [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PO Box 10268
Jerusalem 91102 Israel
www.TheGoldenReport.com

Published 1/11/2003

GET READY!

"22" lay dead in the street in Israel and over "100" wounded, many with limbs torn off by the blast of the bombs carried by two Islamic Palestinian suicide bombers. There are several who have head and brain damage, and still others who will never walk or be normal again effecting not only them but making victims of their loved ones as well. But within 24 hours there is no mention of it on any major News agency, instead all we can hear is Tony Blair is not happy because he can’t gather together Palestinian Terrorist in London for a meeting. Not once in any of the interviews I saw on BBC or CNN did Blair show any remorse for the 22 murdered and 100 wounded by those he wants to reward by bring them to London.

I can’t help but wonder how much we would have heard of such an event had it been the British, or Americans murdered and wounded? So once again I must ask, how cheap is Jewish blood these days, over a "1,000" of us have been murdered. And tens of thousand of us have been wounded by the forces directly under the control of Yasser Arafat, yet President George Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair, say to Israel over and over, do not touch or hurt Yasser Arafat". Is anyone saying to them not to touch or hurt Oslma ben Laden, or Saddam Hussein? Is a terrorist is a terrorist, or is it different if they are killing Jews?

The man we voted in as our leader Ariel Sharon to protect us from the evils of Islam and to provide us with a measure of security has miserably failed. In fact, it seems he has gone through some sort of metamorphosis, from what we believed to be one of us, into one of them. (Whoever THEM are). Any informed Israeli you talk to will tell you that Sharon no longer runs this country, that George W. Bush does. In fact, it seems he is running a lot of countries these days, and that is certainly something to think about, isn’t it.

Watching CNN this morning and I lost count of all the aircraft carriers and battle ships that are in the Persian Gulf or on the way. It suddenly occurred to me, that Iraq doesn’t even have a navy. Then they talked about all the fighter jets and missiles being put into place. And Iraq doesn’t’ even have a recognizable air force. So how do you think the Islamic Arab World will fight such a force, and they will fight? I hope you have figured it out by now, they will not fight the tremendous forces of the US, they will attack Israel.

And things are in place for such an attack at this time, in fact, many believe they will start the war by first attacking Israel in the next few days or weeks.

It came out in the Israeli papers Friday that January 15 was the date given for all Israelis to be prepared. I don’t know if that is the date for the war to begin, but it is the date we are given to be ready.

You know we don’t hear a lot about Egypt, and when we do it is distorted and misleading, for example, last week Egypt hosted an "Islamic Palestinian Peace Conference". It just so happened that all those invited were known leaders of Terrorist organizations, so maybe it was an Islamic war meeting and not a peace meeting. But what I find even more interesting is a worldwide hunted and convicted terrorist, Abu Abbas, was in Cairo for that meeting. To prompt your memory he was the mastermind of the 1985 Achille Lauro Cruise Ship hijacking. He was the terrorist who murdered the American Jew who was in a wheel chair on board that ship. Abu Abbas has been reported to be living in Iraq for the past 17 years, so his appearance in Cairo to help coordinate Palestinian Terror, speak all we need to know about the intentions of Egypt in the coming days.

Egypt has not forgot the 1967 or 1973 wars, both times they attacked Israel believing they would kill every Jew, but both times lost the war. Mubarak wants revenge and is waiting his time. He also wants to be the great deliver for the Islamic Arab world, and does not want Saddam to grab all the glory. So it is my belief he will lead the charge by what many will call a surprise attack from Egypt, some time after the war starts and attention concentrated elsewhere. I should also mention that Egypt is working with Saudi Arabia to help Libya on their nuclear program, something the major media’s neglect to mention these days.

But since I am sticking my neck out I will say this as will, there is more than a good chance that Hizbullah is getting ready to launch a preemptive attack with the biological and Chemical weapons just supplied to them by Iraq. They can now reach deep into the center of Israel with a reported 10,000 rockets and missiles, all supplied by Iran and Iraq, and I might add thanks to North Korea and Russia.

I just read that Russia has now supplied Iraq with GPS scramblers that are capable of confusing the satellite guidance systems used to guide the bombs dropped from high altitudes. You know Russia, the one who is a friend of the United States, the same Russia that’s building nuclear reactors in Iran.

Well, if I am right or wrong about any of the above, one thing is certain, the immediate future of Israel or for the world is not looking so good. Peace seems to be out of reach and war and terrorism seems to be a certainty.

The only peace we can find will be within ourselves, and with that peace we can smile and know all is well. In fact, it would seem to me that anyone with an ounce of sense would start looking for God, for it is only in Him we can find peace or any reason to go on. And when we have His peace, the confusion of the world with all the evil that is around us seems to have less to no effect. That does not mean however we should not be informed and prepared to be a witness, for many will need our help and guidance to find the blessed Messiah Yeshua. Through spiritual discernment God is showing us many things and it is up to us to apply His wisdom and knowledge to that which He is showing us.

For those who are students of the Bible know that Israel is of the utmost importance in the end days, and the re-gathering of Jews to this land will happen one way or the other. When God hands us a blessing it is not always a new car or some money, sometimes the blessing comes in a way to serve Him. And those of us who have been given the blessing from God to reach out to help other Jews come home is a blessing from God to serve Him. Not many have been given the opportunity we have and I pray we will not fail. Or even worse, refuse the blessing.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement