Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Another Golden Report Today at the Wall!

Author Topic: Another Golden Report Today at the Wall!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news...atthewall.shtml

Go to the site to see some interesting pictures.

Tuesday November 26, 2002

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

11-25-02

Today at the Wall!

Our trip to the wall today was filled with the presence of the Ruach Ha Kodesh; there are times when one feels His presence far greater. Almost as if He is trying to talk with you but you can’t seem to fully understand what is being said, expecting a vision or revelation but suddenly you know all you are to do is relax and rest in Him, so you just bathe in His presence. And then you know your soul is being ministered to, possibly even repaired for His pleasure.

It is an honor to be asked to take prayers to the Wall for our supporters, many keep thanking me for doing this, but it is I who has received the greatest blessing, and I do this with pleasure.

Today we took the digital camera again, and I took the following pictures for you. The first is the spot in the center of the Western Wall that caused so much excitement a couple months back. It was sap from plants and is now completely dried up. The light colored stone in the center is the one you may remember.

WATER IS RUNNING FROM THE WALL IN TWO PLACES!

But there is water running from the Wall in two places that should be of great interested to everyone. The first is the Bulge in the Southern Wall just outside of Solomon’s Stables. This looks to me as if it is larger and far more dangerous than it was a month ago. It is a result of Moslems digging in and around behind the wall weakening the structure causing it to give way under the pressure from above. They have built another Mosque where Solomon’s Stables was. In the process destroying anything that could give any Jewish identity to the site. All of this is done while our Israeli Government sets by and does nothing to stop them for fear of starting a regional war.

Robinson’s Arch

Robinson’s Arch is a new wet spot and bulge, this one is on the Western Wall just south of the site known as "The Western Wall" but no less Holy in the Jewish world. As you can see the water is seeking through the wall causing it to weaken. This is also caused by the building of another Mosque just below and west of the Al- Aska Mosque. It is believed that they have dug to close to one of the ancient cisterns causing it to leak through the wall. Our Israeli department of antiquity and others are not allowed to go inside to investigate, again for fear of causing a regional war. The Sharon Government has shown no backbone at all in either of these matters. We are talking about the center of the Jewish world, the most Holy place on earth the Jews, the site the Jews have prayed for thousands of years asking God to being them back. Now that we are back we allow such a thing to happen by these Islamic devils.

It is my hope that this will in some way cause you to pray for us here in Israel, as you know we are about to go into another war with the same hate filled Islamic bloodline that flows from Ishmeal’s vains. Knowing that there will never be peace in this land until the Prince of Peace returns. But in the mean time individuals and nations will be judged on how they treat the Jewish nations of Israel. If you are Jewish I urge you to come home before it is to late, we need you here. And for those God has touched to support us here with your finances I urge you to pray and ask God to speak to you about our vision of the re-establishing the Middle East Gospel Ship.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement