Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Golden Report

Author Topic: The Golden Report
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news...uhavedone.shtml

Monday November 25, 2002

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

11-25-02

What would you have done?

Let me draw you a picture, there is a terrible gun battle going on, the Palestinian Terrorists are inside the UN headquarters and shooting from that position at IDF soldiers. Nothing new there, I don’t think it comes as any surprise that the UN is on the side of the Palestinians. But while the gunfight is going on, UN Official steps out of the building the Palestinians are shooting from, and he has in his hand an object that looks like a grenade. He is not wearing a UN uniform, and is in throwing distance of the IDF forces. If you were that IDF soldier would you have shot him? I thank you would, and I certainly know I would have.

But what is troubling is, this is all the News Media wants to talk about, and the fact that dozens of Jewish children and civilians have been killed by Islamic suicide bomber over the past week just isn’t news worthy in their opinion. Even with all wars raging around the world where Moslems are killing any and everyone who is not Islamic. It seems to be escaping the attention of not only the Media but also the population of the United States and Europe, it is as if they think this war will not come to them, they are very wrong, it’s coming soon.

But there is more than an Islamic war being raged, there is a war being raged that is stripping you of your sovereignty and civil rights. It is a New World Order attack to take over and control the entire world. The expansion of Nato, the EU and the UN along with the actions of the United States are all in the plans to take over with a one World Government and it is far closer than anyone reading this wants to believe. It is also my belief that there is a greater spiritual aspect to this than the ones in control is aware of. For they know Jerusalem must be delivered into their hands, but they don’t really know why. But Israel is the most important country in the world as far as end time events are concerned. What we are seeing is things lining up for the appearance of the anti-Christ.

In the mean time we have a job to do, and God has called each of us to a ministry to bless the apple of His eye. I am asking you to pray about that calling and to place all things in order in your life, making Yeshua first.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement