Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 11-21-02 Subj: 10 dead 40 Wounded

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 11-21-02 Subj: 10 dead 40 Wounded
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This news is very sad. [tears]

A question though... There are young Palistinian children who are being taught to hate jews, commit suicide and murder Jews along with themself--their reward being a disneylandlike paradise. Where does a child suicide-bomber go after death?

There is an incident in the Bible where God commanded two bears to kill 42 children. But there is a difference between what has happened in Israel and the story of the bears. The 42 children in the story were cursed when they mocked the prophet Elisha:

2 Kings 2:24--So he (Elisha) turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Likewise, it seems the Palistinian children carry a generational curse through Esau. And if they curse the house of Jacob, they'll be cursed (Ge 27:29). Jacob exchanged stew for Esau's birthright for (Ge 25). And Isaac blessed Jacob instead of Esau, Jacob the promised land and dominion over his brother (Ge 27). Isaac did bless Esau, but it was far short of Jacob's blessing and there is nothing about it that points at Christ:

Then Isaac his father answered and said to him: "Behold, your dwelling shall be of the fatness of the earth, And of the dew of heaven from above. By your sword you shall live, And you shall serve your brother; And it shall come to pass, when you become restless, That you shall break his yoke from your neck."

John Wesley says of the 2 Kings 2:24 verse that the deaths of the 42 children were really a blessing. That idolatrous parents were punished in their children, but if any of the children were innocent, God might have mercy on their souls. That the children were taken away from education which would expose them to not only temporal, but eternal damnation.

Wesley says it was not from any revengeful passion, but by the motion of God's Spirit, and by God's command and commission. God did this, partly, for the terror and caution of all other idolaters and prophane persons who abounded in that place; partly, to vindicate the honour, and maintain the authority of his prophets; and particularly, of Elisha, now especially, in the beginning of his sacred ministry.

He says the Hebrew word for "children" signifies not only young children, but also those who are grown up to maturity.

From what I understand, if a child is blameless in God's eyes, then they will go to Heaven. For innocent children who are caught in unfortunate circumstances, I could see how their death may be a blessing, while they may end up in Heaven and avoid the Tribulation period. But a suicide-bomber--even one who is a young child--does not seem like a person of innocence?

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date: 11/21/02 3:31:15 AM Central Standard Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

11-21-02

10 Murdered, 40 Wounded, many very seriously!

The bus was full of Jewish youth on the way to school, when another young person, a Palestinian stepped on the bus with bombs wrapped around his body to kill as many Jews as he possibly could. He did this with his parent’s approval, they are now very proud of him, and they will receive a $10,000 check from Saudi Arabia and a $25,000 from Saddam Hussein. Yasser Arafat will send them a personal letter telling them how proud he is of how they have raised their son and how he now sets in heaven with 70 virgins as his reward. And the Palestinian incitement in the schools continues and hundreds more are waiting to honor Allah, Yasser Arafat, and their parent’s.

A man standing nearby heard the blast; in fact, it knocked him to the ground. When he got up and cleared his head all he could see was young people scatted all over the streets, their lunch boxes blown open and sandwiches torn apart. Some were crying, screaming in pain, and far to many not moving at all, they were dead.

I watched on Israeli TV as Jewish Mothers arrived and were being held back, they too were screaming in pain and agony, wondering if their child had survived this savage attack from the Islamic Palestinian devils among us. I felt the pain of this mother; it gripped my guts and made me feel very sick, as a feeling swelled up inside of me that can only be described as agony brought on by this act of terror.

Folks I have been saying it for years, this is a religious war, and the world needs to wake up to it. President George W. Bush needs to stop trying to play both sides of the fence. If he is a Born Again Christian then stop honoring the Devil who is called Allah by thes Islamic religion. And stand up for the things of God, and support Israel in both actions and words. In case he hasn’t come to the conclusion yet, this war and the entire Islamic terror around the world are directed at Israel. Israel is their main target, for the Devil knows his demise will come about in this place.

I switched the TV to CNN and it was then I noticed the expression of the reporters, it was without feelings, they seemed so indifferent, and one of them mentioned how the poor Palestinians are suffering. At a time like this they could say such a thing, it too made me feel sick, but in a different way. With Jewish children laying there dead dismembered, wounded and possibly dying all around, CNN could say such a thing.

We never feel the agony of others unless they are family or close friends. God has made us that way. For if we felt the agony of all the grief stricken mothers in the world, and all the pain of every sadness, that is all we’d ever be feeling, for the world is full of it. Much of it being brought on by Islam around the world as they are killing and destroying everything that is not Islamic.

What I am finding hard to understand is why at this time when all the evil facts of Islam is all around us. Would President Bush and Colin Powell hold special meetings honoring the Islamic faith in the White House? How can Colin Powell say that he wants more Moslems to come to America? Okay, so someone will say, it is to build a coalition for the war against terror and the invasion of Iraq. But that is like selling your soul to the Devil to make the Devil happy.

I am including this link to a site that will educate you to the evil of Yasser Arafat and all of Islam, if you have the time to watch, it is made up of videos and power points and it will take you some time, but well worth your time. http://www.righttoexist.org/multimedia.asp

I have much to say, but will have to wait until I can think clearer to say it.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, and for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement