Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Photos of POW's

Author Topic: Photos of POW's
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joel, [Kiss] you are way to easy tonight!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We didn't know who they were. In thier minds we are evil. We need to be killed. Look at thier leader. These guys are dangerous until otherwise deemed safe to handle in a more "civilized" manner.They're being transported from their homeland to the land of the infidel. Do you really think they're going to sit meekly in their seat? No, they're going to do everything in their power to bring that plane down. Remember, that plane had to fly over the Atlantic Ocean. If there had been an emergency the only place to land is very deep water.

You must realize they are put that way for their protection. If they encounter turbulance they are safe, if they can't move around too much they are safe from getting accidentally shot. [Big Eyes]

When compared to the cost of the loss of life of just one person aboard that airplane, it looks reasonable to me. As long as the terrorists are still alive, there is hope for their salvation through Jesus Christ.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

as I understand it those that were let go were NOT involved in the actual fighting in Afganistan. but in the sweep they were picked up and detained. Who could tell who was who.

Now There are things about POW camps I know about, and for certain reasons I cannot say, but are we as Americans to detain and keep prisoners in this kind of bondage as we complain about what the enemy is doing to our people? Are we to be the same or do we keep a should we have more honor in how we treat pow's

Just musing

Joel

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think they were innocent bystanders, I think they were caught fighting against our GI's, and I am sure they were treated better than, Daniel Pearl was.

I just hope they know what there doing turning them loose on the world again.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

njclary
unregistered

It makes you wonder, if these were innocent bystanders, who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, what is now, their opinion of America???
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry...

These are the POW'S from Afganistan, they were being detained in Cuba. They are now being released.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Ntercesser
Advanced Member
Member # 332

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Ntercesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um... could someone tell me who these people are? I know they are POWs taken by American forces, but from where? I haven't been watching the news lately and this is generally where i get my info from.
Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 66 | From: in Texas,wanting the UK, praying for Home | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

and they sent some home when it was determined that they were not involved!!!

Good Grief!

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

-
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

-
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

-
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement