Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 10-31-02 (Israeli govt. primer)

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 10-31-02 (Israeli govt. primer)
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are these Religious Parties?

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Israeli Government collapsed`
Date: 10/31/02 11:26:10 AM Central Standard Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

10-31-02

This Israeli Government Collapsed, Thank God!

A short explanation of the Israeli Government.

The above title may sound strange to you, so we should spend a minute or two explaining what it means. To begin with it’s not as CNN & BBC are reporting. "The Israeli Government Collapses" What happened is the National Unity (Collation) Government Collapsed. You see the Israeli Government is made up of a bunch of small Political Party’s. All together they represent 120 MK’s (Knesset Members) When a Party, in the case of the last election a candidate wins the election, they must put together more than half of the 120 MK’s to form a Coalition (Government). If a new Government has to put together a Government with the minimum, that would mean that many of the small Party’s would have great power, because at anytime they can threaten to leave the Government bringing it below the needed 61 MK’s, causing a new election within 90 days. Sort of hold the Government hostage for money and social benefits for their group.

So when Labor left the Government, it brought Ariel Sharon’s Likud Government below the 61 margin. But with the two or three Religious Parties ready to join, Sharon could still have more than 61. But he knows they would be forever holding him hostage to serve them and not the country. So the right thing for him to do is to go to the President and call for a new election within 90 days.

The Labor Party!

Every Democratic Country has a liberal party of some sort. Israel has the Labor Party. In the United States you have the Democrats, they always support any and every immoral thing in the society. For example, all your gay rights come out of the Democrats (Labor) party; all your abortion (Pro-Choice) comes out of them. I could go on and on but I think you got my point, and if you’re a Democrat, you should be praying about it.

Labor has brought Israel and the world the Oslo Accord. They have fed us the biggest lie ever perpetrated against the Israelis, that there are a Palestinians people. When the facts are easy for anyone to discover. A short article you may find interesting click on this. http://thegoldenreport.com/news-rep...landisit.shtml. Under Rabin and Barak (Labor Party) this lie of a Palestinian homeland gave birth. They separated them and even armed them with weapons to shoot us with, the United States even trained them to be good soldiers and the CIA even trained their snipers. The CIA and FBI are in Jericho (right now) training Arafat’s "Palestinians" once again.

The Labor Party gained its present power in the Barak election, but even then they could not have won that election had Bill Clinton not sent his spin-doctor James Carver to Israel to run Labor’s campaign. But there was more to it than that, there was an Israeli Arab in the race, and Carver and Clinton convinced him to pull out and swing all his Arab votes to Barak. In the final count more than half of the votes the Labor party received was from Israeli Arab’s making the Labor Party theirs.

So why did Labor decide to leave Sharon’s Government? Because Sharon would not cut the throats of the 250,000 Jews living in Samaria and Judea (West Bank). You see Sharon knows they are the heart and the soul of the Zionist movement in Israel, and if they are left to defend for themselves they will die at the hands of these bloodthirsty Islamic devils. Shimon Peres and Ben Eliezer have failed in their attempt to destroy the Jewish homeland in Samaria and Judea.

Shimon Peres will now be out of the Government and many are asking the question will he now be charged and tried for his part in the assassination of Rabin? Book after book has been written giving tons of proof that he was involved if not the one whom gave the order. If you’d like to read any of those books you may want to contact Barry Chamish chamish@netvision.net.il tell him I sent you for a discount.

So what happens now, well the Labor party has 48 hours to change their mind, but I don’t think they will. Next Monday a no confidence vote comes up in the Knesset, and that will force Sharon to call for early elections. That could be bad if American attacks Iraq in the middle of an Israeli election, but then again it may give Sharon the courage to do the right thing. The election will cost Labor dearly in the Knesset, and Likud should gain power and MK’s. But the main thing and the good thing is Labor finally is on the way out, so it seems now. But I should warn you that in Israeli Politics a day is a very long time.

Maybe now the whole country will come to the conclusion "There Is No Peace Process" only a bunch of Arabs who want to kill us. Oslo died a long time ago, and with Shimon Peres not around possibly it can be buried, it has already begun to stink. As it is the future living with the Palestinians as neighbors is not a happy thought. Arafat has poisoned their minds and with the help of the EU supplying anti-Semitic schoolbooks, all the Palestinian kids believe it is their duty in life to kill all the Jews. And that it is honorable to die as a suicide bomber. This brain washing will not be undone easily, if ever.

Arafat is still here and the Untied States, the UN and EU still saying don't touch him, ever. And as long as he is here there can be no peace, only lies and deception, and more death and destruction.

And the Labor Party has not gone anywhere, it is still here and you can count on the fact, it will keep showing it’s ugly head, in backing any and every effort put forth to destroy the nation of Israel. Be it Oslo or some other device.

Two Teenage girls and 53-year-old women killed by Palestinians!

No one has noticed, with the world’s attention elsewhere, but then no one seems to notice much anymore when Jews are killed. Two 14 year old girl were walking in their Hermesh neighborhood in northern Israel, when a Palestinian climbed under the gate and shot them both point blank, killing them both. A man and his wife were setting in their home the same Islamic Terrorist shot them both, killing the women and wounding the man.

I have lost count of the times Palestinians have broken into home and Jewish neighborhoods and killed women and children. And I don’t mind telling you that I think of it every time I look out my front door and look over the Arab neighborhoods near us. I must tell you that it has improved my prayer life considerably.

Hizbullah still shells us.

Today not unlike any other day, the Jews who live in the northern part of the country have experienced Hizbullah shelling again. The IDF is being held back. At the same time they are stealing our water that flows into the Sea of Galilee from southern Lebanon. But Israel is being held back by George Bush who has put all his importance on Iraq. But everyone is wondering how long Israel can allow these Arabs to steal our water. Many things we can do without, water is not one of them.

I will close with this. Israel’s failure to win this war by a decisive victory over the Palestinians could put an end to Israel as a Jewish State. Sure we know Israel will still be here, but as a Jewish State it may cease to exist, if this war against the Palestinians is not won decisively. The question is, does the leadership of Israel have the intestinal fortitude to do that? With Labor out of the Government it may now be possible, we will wait and see. But one thing I believe will happen over the next few days and weeks, the Palestinians will step up their attacks on the 250,000 Jews living inside the so-called green line, Judea and Samaria. Please pray for every one of them, I know many living there with their beautiful families. They know in their hearts that they are following the directions of God in being there. When I visit in Shillo and Bet El and other places I see these beautiful Jewish children playing in the yards and play grounds, only short distances from Arabs who want to kill them, just because they are Jewish. And just to get there from my home, it is necessary to travel through places where hundreds of us have been killed on the roads.

Closing note, I just read that the Canadian Government has now warned all citizens who were born in the Middle East they could be arrested trying to go across the border into the Untied States. Reported by DEBKA file News agency http://debka.com that goes for all Jews. Anti-Semitism is spreading in Canada at an alarming rate. As it is throughout the entire world today.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement