Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 10-29-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 10-29-02
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Look real close
Date: 10/29/02 2:29:51 AM Central Standard Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

1-29-02

You Best Look Real Close!

It’s now being called a Russia secret gas, there are still over 200 Russians in Intensive Care, the doctors are not being told what the substance was in order to treat the patience’s properly. With 115 already dead and many more sure to die the Russia Government still considers this secret so important that they are willing to allow the 200 to die, before they will give up their secret.

This gas worked so quickly that none of the Islamic Terrorist was able to set off their bombs. It has no Smell, you couldn't see it, and had no taste. But what I noticed right away is the Russian Special Forces stormed the theatre without gas mask, and they went in right after the gas was released. Meaning they all had been given and antidote or the gas dissipates within minutes after killing or incapacitating everyone in the area. It was also leaked that the mixture was weakened in order not to kill everyone, but left strong enough to prevent the Islamic Terrorist from setting off their bombs.

What does this mean to you? For one thing, the Russians and others have perfected Chemical Warfare far beyond what anyone had imagined. With a Chemical like this a very large area could be killed within minutes and the conquering troops could march right into the area with no problem. I think what Russia has shown the world out of political desperation, is a weapon of Mass Destruction.

As a Jew I also cannot imagine what the world would be saying if Israel was to handle their Islamic Terrorist problem in this manner? I also cannot understand why CNN & BBC are not adding this up for what it is. I can’t be the only one who sees it.

Ariel Sharon in his speech a couple days ago to the Knesset, made it very clear that Iraq has the capabilities to delivering Chemical and Biological weapons to Israel, and that Israel much be ready, knowing that Russia has worked closely with Iraq in the past.

And I’m telling you if you don’t have a Safe Room in your home, make one and do it now. If what you have just witnessed is not enough to show you the danger nothing will. Look at http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news.../saferoom.shtml it may help you get ready.

DEBKAfile is reporting:

"NATO, Greek and Israeli navies are scouring three seas - the eastern Mediterranean, the Black Sea and the Aegean - for a cargo ship, the 1,600-ton Tonga-flagged Cristi, which is believed to be carrying a band of al Qaeda terrorists to a fresh target"

It is also being reported that Al-Qaeda and Arafat are planning a joint massive attack on Israel to begin with Iraq’s attack on Israel. Saddam Hussein has named Jordan as one of his main targets because they have become to friendly with Israel and the United States.

Israel now finds itself in a tough situation with its northern border, as Hizbullah has become so strong with the support of both Iran and Syria, that they now pose a serious threat to the upper half of Israel. If Israel hits Hizbullah now to secure the northern border it may kick off a regional war, and of course that would upset George Bush’s plans. Or is that the plan?

But when you add all the above together, the discovery of the secret gas, ships headed this way full of Al-Qaeda, Sharon telling the Kenesset that Iraq is coming and they are able to hurt us. The Hizbullah armed to the teeth and having to be held back.

But there is more bad news, Egypt is showing on their national TV a 40 part series of the worse anti-Semitic lie that has ever been turned loose on the Jewish people "The Elders of Zion" it is being shown during the month of Ramadan. This will work the Egyptians into a frenzy to attack Israel. But wait there is more, a month ago Sharon let slip, that Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Libya are about to finish the development of their first Nuclear Weapon.

In the mean time the UN is doing its dirty work to make sure the world has turned against Israel. So, has it ever looked so bad for Israel? Not that I know of, and this time around the Arab Islamic World have been planning a long time in hopes of getting it right this time around. In fact, their plans have gone so well and have developed to the point that they now think they can take over the entire world, and they are coming for you as well, in case you haven’t noticed. So you can either bury your head in the sand, or stand up against them and proclaim what is happening in the world for what it is, "It’s A RELEGIOUS WAR"

I will close with a mystery of sort. A group of 39 (Islamic) Indian citizens was invited to Israel for training by the Netafim company. They were to be studying irrigation devices, they arrived on October 20th on a ten day visa. They checked into a hotel in Netanya, went out to dinner and have never been seen again, leaving in the hotel all of their luggage and passports. "Wonder who they were"

For those of us who have read the Book, we know, for God has told us the beginning from the ending. All that is happening can be found in Zechariah and others books in the Word of God. So what these Islamic devils don’t seem to know, that when the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is with you, you are a majority. So there are 200 million of them and only 5 million of us. But their god is the father of lies and he will lead them to the pits of hell. The god of Ishmeal and Mohammed is a liar, and the devil himself. And yes they have threatened my life many times also, but I will never offer any apologies for telling the truth.

In the mean time!

God has set us apart and given us a commission, to go first to the Jew, and we will. For it is the burden of my heart to reach my precious Jewish people. To see them come to the Jewish Messiah, and to see those Jews around the world come home to Israel. We can still reach out to help many with the Gospel-Ship but it will take sacrifice, how many are willing to give, and I mean really give to this effort.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement