Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 9-21-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 9-21-02
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a day late posting this. Sorry!
Subj: He belongs to the Devil!
Date: 9/21/02 2:08:16 PM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

9-22-02

He belongs to the Devil and we can't touch him!

There are 25,000 Palestinian Police in the so-called West Bank, and Yasser Arafat has never given an order for them to go after the Terrorist. And those who give the orders to the different branches of Palestinian Terrorist set daily by the side of Yasser Arafat. The proof of that is now easy for the world to see if they'd care to look. It was only a few months ago, that Israel and most of the world helped negotiate the release for the Terrorist that he was protecting in his Compound in Ramallah. Six of them were sent to the Jericho Prison where they were to be watched by British and USA Prison Guards. But the truth is, they've had unrestricted visits from friends and family, as often and as many as they want. They walk around in their Suites with a Cell phone running the same Terrorist organizations they ran before they came there. The United States and the British Government know this is going on and yet have done nothing to stop it, and they don't want to talk about it.

Once again known Terrorist have gathered again at the feet of Yasser Arafat for protection in his Ramallah Compound. And he says he will not give them up. So just how difficult is it for the world to see who and what this man is? And why can't BBC and CNN report this as it really is? But, we are hearing once again from the United Sates and the rest of the world, "DO NOT TOUCH YASSER ARAFAT". When you hear anything reported on the IDF destroying the buildings in that compound the first thing you hear is they have not harmed Yasser Arafat. Why is this so important to the world? We are talking about a man who is responsible for killing more Jews than any other man alive today. So the question must be asked, is it okay because it is Jews he is killing?

At the same time in Jericho, the CIA and FBI are in a mad rush to train as many Palestinians in advance anti-Terrorist techniques, that of course means they will be better equipped to evade the IDF in the further. Not to mention that there are still over 25,000 Palestinian Police throughout Samaria and Judea, who for the most part have been shooting at and killing Israelis with the guns given to them by Shimon Peres through the Oslo agreement, and the Labor Party Doves.

I don't mind telling you that just today as Joel and I rode over the Rammalh by-pass road on Motorcycles to visit with friends, we were more than a little happy to reach the other end safely. For we know that dozens of Jews have been killed on that road over the past two years by Palestinian snipers who were trained by the CIA. So two years later and what would seem to be the death of Oslo, we find the CIA and FBI in Jericho training more Palestinians and re-arming them. So if it don't upset anyone, I'd like to ask, whom do they think they will be shooting at? Or is this Washington's way of appeasing the Islamic Arab World, with more Jewish blood, in order to go after Saddam Hussein?

Is it just me or is there a double standard, or some talking out of both sides of the face going on? We here in Israel know what President Bush is up against, but what many of us can't understand is the difference from what we here on the International News, and what we see on the ground here in Israel. If the United States think that Israel will be their sacrifice to the Islamic Arab World so they can go after Saddam, they are making the worse mistake they have ever made, and possibly their last one. Believers in Yeshua know what the Word of God has to say about those who come against Israel. Zechariah 12 - 14 and Gen. 12:3. And then there is the natural factor to be considered as well, Israel will not and cannot lose a single battle to these Islamic devils. And anyone who thinks Israel cannot take care of herself will have another thought coming. It is also God who has made Israel strong militarily as well.

Israelis are frightened to say the least. They are looking for the Messiah and God has sent some of us here to show them the way. There are also many Jews who need to come home to Israel and they need to do it now. So I am asking you to pray about the Middle East Gospel-Ship, I know I have heard from God as do many reading this letter, but they just can't let go of their finances to make this a reality. So I ask you once again to pray about this part of the ministry. This could be the most important prayer you will ever offer up to God, and the most important ministry you will ever be called to be part of. For those who are not aware of the Gospel Ship outreach you can read the following http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news...spelship3.shtml

Before closing I must also tell you that the ministry here in Israel needs to increase our outreach, doors are opening but we are limited for lack of finances. We still don't have a decent car.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement