Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 9-18-02 Subj: Islam exposed

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 9-18-02 Subj: Islam exposed
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date: 9/18/02 11:32:45 AM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

9-18-02

Islam Exposed,

But it's the same world!

Much like the attack on Pear Harbor, the attack on the World Trade Center has woke up a sleeping giant. Possibly more than anything else it has exposed an enemy that was there all along, but the free world refused to look at it. We keep hearing how 9/11 has changed the world, or the day the world changed, not true, a day doesn't change the world. What has changed is the Christians around the world have come to realize that the enemy is Islam, and Moslems are about to take over the world if they don't wake up. Literally tens of thousands of Christians have been killed in Africa and Asia by these Islamic devils who are murdering anyone and destroying anything that is not Moslem, wherever they become strong enough to raise their evil heads. Europe is quickly giving in to the Moslems, in England alone there are now 250,000 Moslems according to BBC. More than half of the Churches throughout Europe has been turned into Mosques. Anti-Semitism in France is at the same level it was before the Second World War.

The world before 9/11 was a world with an ostrich mentality when it came to the activities of the Arab Islamic World, and the UN has been bought and paid for with oil money. But slowly Christians are waking up, the question is, are they doing it in time to save themselves from the Devil's plan to kill all the Jews, and then the Christians?

As for the UN, just a few weeks ago Libya was appointed to Chair the UN Human Rights Commission. And add to that, Syria is the Chair of the UN Security Counsel. Is it any wonder that over 60% of all resolutions coming out of the UN are against Israel. It is almost as if, the UN has but one purpose, to destroy Israel. And if you listen in every debate over Iraq the Moslem's always shift the focus to the Israeli, Palestinians conflict. And you can be sure that the powers to be, have a plan and it is pointed at the destruction of Israel, not Iraq.

What I find troubling, is how the emphasis of compliance to UN resolutions is being pointed out as a justification to attack Iraq, that the plan, (and be sure there is one) is to use the same argument to attack Israel. Or at least be used as a tool to turn more Nations against Israel. The fact that Resolution 242 and 338 are nothing more than advice and with no threat of military action, unlike the 16 Resolutions made against Iraq. But the UN or the EU never looks at the facts they seem to be far to busy satisfying their oil suppliers. And in so doing all that they do these days is directed at the destruction of Israel.

We all know the end result of all this UN nonsense there is a war, if it is prolonged and the Moslems gain more time and power the worse it will be for Israel and the United States. It is already being reported that Iraq is but 6 months away from a Nuclear Bomb. But an Iraqi defector said on TV yesterday that Iraq already has three bombs. One thing is certain this entire region is about to blow up, and another thing I know, Israel will still be here when the dust settles. Jews will still need to come home to Israel and God's call will not have changed on any of our lives. We (you and I) need to be praying about how we can be in God's service sharing the Jewish Messiah Yeshua and in helping Jews come home. God has shown us how these two will be together in this Ministry. Sacrifices are needed from many, please pray while there is still time.

Some are writing me and saying not to worry because we will see the Rapture very soon. My reply to that is simply, I hope so, but until that time comes I will be about the Father's business. It makes no difference to me if you are Pre, Mid, or Post, God has called us all to serve Him and to exercise the gift in us to serve one another. I haven't seen where the Word says we should all set down because we think the Rapture is on the way soon. The greatest witness we will ever have is our lives and the way we live them. To provoke the Jew to jealousy we must be about the business of God in these end times. When we do that, His glory will shine through and God will add to His numbers, as He will. But you and I have but one simple task, serve.

Christianity is not a self-help course, but a service to others. You can travel long distances to all the Seminars and Meetings, buy all the tapes and books on the shelf. Or as Daniel said, 12:4b even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. If a small portion of the funds was spent on helping us bring Jews home, that is spent on such travel and hotel bills, we would have a fleet of ships not a small boat. Hope the above is not misunderstood, but when you are struggling to open the eyes of Believers to the need and the importance of what God is showing us, it sometimes gets easy to become a little too emotional.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement