Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 8-31-02 Like it really is!

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 8-31-02 Like it really is!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Like it really is!
Date: 8/31/02 1:53:15 AM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

8-31-02

Like it really is!

On a daily basis Palestinians are being tortured, mutilated, killed and dragged through the streets of Ramallah, Bethlehem, Nablus, Tulkram and other cities and villages in Judean and Samaria (West Bank). Dozens of Palestinians have been killed in this manner over the past two years, but you seldom hear about it, because Yasser Arafat's goons and bloodthirsty Islamic henchmen, part of his so-called government, are the ones doing it. And we all know it is not fashionable to say anything unkindly about this devil, so CNN & BBC try the very best not to report it.

Friday the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, part of Arafat's government, abducted an 18-year girl from the town of Tulkram and shot her in the head. Her crime was "suspicion" of collaborating with the Israelis. Her name was Rajah Ibahim, and to the best I have been able to determine she was innocent and had given no information to the IDF. But after being tortured, beaten and mutilated for a time, she admitted to the charge.

It is now being said throughout the areas where Palestinians live, that Arafat is going to order several executions every week, for suspicion of collaborating with the Israelis. It is the way he keeps control, through fear and Islamic brainwashing of the young. What is also troubling is all the major News Media know all the above, but will not report it. But let the IDF kill one innocent Palestinian while going after the Terrorist and you will hear about it for days upon end, or until there is another unfavorable report to hang on us. The fact that we are in a war for our very survival doesn't seem to come into the reporting.

There are many questions that should be asked about the crisis here in Israel, but I think the main one is why would the Media take the side of the Islamic murderers, and why they will not report the truths that are happening on the ground daily here in Israel.

What country in Europe or in the West would want the Palestinians Islamic devils as their neighbors? And if they had them, which one of them would not fight for their own survival against these devils? Or is being Jewish our crime, God forbid?

I watched the Head of CNN here in Israel, Mike Hanna, interview our Minister of Defense yesterday on TV, and for anyone with an ounce of discernment could see the hate in his eyes for this Jewish man, and for all of Israel. The Devil has poisoned the minds of many once again and he has used the likes of Yasser Arafat as he did Hitler to bring about the hatred towards God's chosen ones.

It is amazing to listen to the reports coming out of Europe and the anti-Semitism running out of control much like that of the 30's and 40's before the Holocaust. I can't help but to wonder how anyone can look at even the distorted news they get, and not see the Devil making his final move to destroy Jews and Christians around the world. Yet the majority of the population today seems to take the side of the Islamic devils who are terrorizing every civilized country on earth today.

At the human level there is no easy solution, it is a spiritual, and a religious war. And to fight against it one must be very strong, not only in the natural, but also in their stance with the one and true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It must be known and understood that Islam has taken most of the countries they now control by force and through murder and terrorism. That Mohammed was a warrior who preached victory for Allah through violence and Terror, and today's Moslems follow his teaching. Because the world has not understood this evil religion they have allowed it to flourished until it has become a monster ready to destroy anything that is not Islamic. And when you hear someone tell you they are a moderate Moslem, they are either a liar of they are deceived themselves. One thing is certain they are not following the mandates of the Koran, because it makes it very clear, they must either convert you or kill you.

It is my opinion that there is little hope to save the world from the grip of the Devil and his move upon mankind through Islam. For I don't believe that freedom-loving people around the world has the intestinal fortitude to fight these Islamic devils on the level needed to defeat them. My hope was raised for a short while when America went after the Taliban in Afghanistan, but today I see Bush is flinching and listening to the Europeans who themselves are now frightened of the rebuttal from the Arab world. It was at one time that they were only concerned for the oil being shut off, but now it is more, for the Moslems have become very strong in Europe and today they are a power to be reckoned with. And when fighting such an enemy as the Islamic devils you can't flinch, you must do what you know to be right.

I watched Secretary Powell in Jordan driving around the country in the King's high dollar sports car with a big smile on his face. Seen him hugging and kissing the other Arab leaders in Saudi Arabia, and the joy and pleasure he displayed in being in their presence. It has been obvious to me for a long time, that Bush has a serious problem in his midst as well.

We all know there is a Messianic solution, but between now and then, we will not like the sequence of events that will take place. God has given us the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) He has sent His Son, and He has given us His written Word, yet we still don't understand the need to stand for the right things in this world. For the most part Christians have chosen to use Christianity to cover up their materialistic greed and cowardice. And when they are called to stand and fight or make any other sacrifice, they will tell you, "I will pray about it" usually meaning "NO". But, if they would get on their faces and repent of their selfishness and greed, God would open up heaven and pour out blessings. But even then, it would be required of them to fight the enemy in the natural as well, less they lose everything they hold dear to them.

For the Golden's, we know God has called us home to not only fight these Islamic devils with anything God gives us to fight with. But more important, to fight him with the Word that Tabernacled (Yeshua) among us. To make known the Truth that God has sent first to the Jews, and to do all in our power to help other Jews return home to Israel. And for all those God has joined to this Ministry they too have an awesome responsibility for we can do nothing without the rest of the Body that God has joined us to.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for al the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement