Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden "REPORT"

Author Topic: Jerry Golden "REPORT"
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry Golden
Subj: Wake up world, wake up
Date: 8/25/02 2:25:46 PM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

8-25-02

Wake up world, wake up!

A young Palestinian girl or an Arab Israeli (your choice) living in the Galilee area has designed a dress that has the entire Islamic society wanting to kill her. What is the great offense? The dress has embroidered on it three attributes of Allah. Al-Kuddus (the most holy) al-Hakim (the wise) and al-Barri (the creator). The Iman (Islamic holy man) of the mosque said she would face the death penalty if she does not back down, for she has become an infidel.

Friday a mother of 8 was shot in the head at the orders of Arafat by his Fatah Organization in Tulkram after being accused of being a collaborator with the Israelis. Her son was tortured and made to confess that his mother was a traitor to the Islamic cause. This execution was done in the center of town for all to see.

At this time at least 200 Palestinians are being held by Arafat accused of collaborating. There has been at least 14 Palestinians killed without trial by orders of Arafat in Tulkram alone for suspicion of collaborating. More than 60 Palestinians have been killed for collaborating since the beginning of the Intifada 23 months ago.

With more unrest among the Palestinians and more speaking out against the Intifada Arafat is sure to tighten his grip of fear by executing more of the 200 being held to show what happens when one crosses Yasser Arafat. What is amazing is, the world acts as if this is not happening, but let Israel go after one of these bloodthirsty Moslem killers and the whole world wants to hang Ariel Sharon at sundown.

With literally dozens of wars raging around the world where Islamic Terrorist are killing Christians, kidnapping and cutting off their heads. In Africa where Moslems are killing thousands of Christians, yet the world says nothing. In the Philippines, Indonesia, China and India just to mention a few places where Moslems are killing anyone who opposes their Islamic rule.

You hear in the west about how the Israelis are pulling back from Gaza and Bethlehem and the violence is slowing down. Let me be the first to tell you that is another media lie sent out to the world. Friday night alone there were 8 Terrorist attacks I know of in Israel.

There was a rally in Washington DC where Neo-Nazi's and Islamic Terrorist joined hands to protest against the State of Israel and shouting death to all Jews. Today in London, thousands of al-Qaida supporters marched from London to Tratagar Square, organized by the extremist organization Al-Muhajiroun.

When will the United States Government stop playing games with Saudi Arabia who is the number one financier of all these Terrorist Groups? When is George Bush going to call it for what it is a religious war. There are 1.8 million Moslems on earth today and growing faster than any other religion on earth, with an out front plan to dominate the world, by killing all the Jews, and all the Christians they cannot convert.

We could ask some questions, but that will not stop the attacks planned by these devils, questions like, how can any person be so blind to want to be a Moslem?

They have been held back in the past by might. Israel has survived in the Middle East over the past 53 years because God has made us militarily strong, and we have won all 6 wars that they have started with attempts to kill us. But today the Doves of the Political Left from the Labor Party who brought us Oslo are in control of what is espouse to be a right wing Government of the Likud Party. Where Shimon Peres the most unpopular man in all of Israel next to Barak, Yossi Beilin and Yossi Siad, who lost big time in the last election are still calling all the shots, and leading Israel down a path of destruction. Every Israeli I know is asking where is the man we voted for. What happened to Ariel Sharon?

What has to be done is not going to be nice, but if Israel is to survive several problems must be settled and quickly. First the Palestinian Intifada must be brought to an end, enough is enough and far to many of us have been killed and laid at the alter of Ariel Sharon. Yasser Arafat must be eliminated by whatever means necessary once and for all. The Hizbullah on our northern borders must be destroyed and quickly. Iraq, Iran, and Syria must be dealt a heavy blow, one they are not likely to ever forget, for it is only language they understand.

As for what the rest of the world has to say about it, let's worry about that after we know we will survive in this region. For we already know they hate us, that the devil has had a great victory in planting his hatred in the hearts of many.

I guess what I am trying to say is simple, the world has moved into a religious war, and no one seems to know it but the Moslems. They are clever and all of them liars, so don't believe what any Moslem has to say, just look at the tree and see what kind of fruit is coming from it. Just look around the world and if one has any sense at all, the conclusion is arrived at rather quickly, this is a religious war.

Needless to say this email will get me a whole new batch of life threatening emails. But I feel it necessary to wake as many up as I possibly can. Some may say, but Jerry you should be just talking about the Ministry there in Israel. Tell us some good news, not all this gloom and doom. But I can say to you, that in order to spread the Good News, you have to be alive. I would like to see you and your loved ones stay that way. And someone needs to wake you up.

Last night Connie and I was coming home from Jerusalem, and were held up for nearly an hour because of a bomb was discovered on the road we were to drive over. Once again God has taken care of us; we thank Him and love Him with all our hearts. We thank those who pray for our safety, for your prayers are not only being answered but felt as well. We have much work to do here, and in the near future the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) will do a work so great no one has ever seen the likes of it. For God has placed His people in the places necessary to be a witness, when the time comes. He has strengthened many in the Spirit for in the natural no man will be able to do the things God will require. I have seen many things in the Spirit and know that time is short, for it is now even difficult for me to correspond with some because I see so clearly the nature of the flesh and the soulish activity being called spiritual. May God have mercy on us as we struggle to be what only He can make us. To know you are called, separated and chosen. And know of a knowledge that moves in your members so strongly at times you find it almost impossible to express yourself, yet you know it is a knowledge that only God can give that will bring you through.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement