Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden "REPORT"

Author Topic: Jerry Golden "REPORT"
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Susan,

Here you go:
Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

6-14-02

Gospel-Ship#2

Over the past week three friends have written me and told me that the Lord has been speaking to them about a boat. One of them lives in Cyprus the other two live in the United States, two of them believe it has to do with bringing Jews to Israel. Each of them spoke as if the Lord was speaking to them concerning their future and a boat. But, as the hardheaded Jew that I am it finally occurred to me, that God could be telling me something as well. Why else would three in one week call me and tell me about their dreams of a boat. Still wondering however exactly what it is, I begin to pray over this move of what I believe to be the Holy Spirit.

For those reading this who were not aware of the ministry of the Middle East Gospel Ship, of which I was the founder, you will find this article interesting, just click on this "Middle East Gospel-Ship". After reading this article then come back to this page.

When Connie, Joel and Rachel and I returned to the States in 1986, we felt our task was to raise the needed finances for a bigger and better Boat or a small Ship to minister throughout the Middle East, with our home base always being in Israel. It seems however that God had other plans and we went through a very dry spell where the Lord taught as many things about others as well as about ourselves. We tried to raise the money for this vessel and then our intentions were to sail it back to Israel.

As you know God brought us back home in June of 1999 but without the boat. Connie and I have prayed often about the directions of the Lord, for we both knew we had heard from God but it never happened like we thought it would. But then God's ways are not the ways of man, and He always brings about the things He ordains in His timing and in His own way. I must tell you however, that every time we get the opportunity we walk through marinas here in Israel, asking God if the Middle East Gospel Ship will ever become a reality again? Each time we make that prayer we know He smiles at us.

You might ask what about the ministry in Israel. The answer is, we would never forsake that for it is our first calling. But what many don't understand is that this Mediterranean out reach does not hurt the ministry in Israel it actually enhances it. It opens doors in Israel like nothing I have ever seen.

As for finances, the cost of the boat is of course expensive, but we would live on it, as we did in the past. Connie and I found out that we could do without many things and live in such a small space as long as we knew we were serving God in doing it. For example a 50-foot boat in a marina in Israel will cost around $120 a month. That is for water, Electricity and mooring. A house in Jerusalem with utilities and taxes will run around (conservatively) $1500 per month. At that rate it does not take long to pay for a decent boat.

The obvious questions, is God speaking to us to make such a move at this time? Could we raise the money to buy a decent boat, one that would be sea worthy? And what would we do with this boat if we had it?

The answers, I think God is saying something to us about this move at this time. As for raising the money, that is a big question for it would take at least $100,000 to purchase this type of boat. And that would be a good used one, not a new one, but another friend told me that on the Island of Rhodes there are many such boats for sale at great prices. As for what we would do with such a boat? We would re-establish the ministry we built with the original Ministry back in the 80's. We would be working on bringing Jews from different parts of the Mediterranean to Israel. There is easy access into the Black Sea and to Russia, and other places where there are Jews who want to come home but just can't afford to make the trip. I might also add they are being persecuted at the level before the Second World War at this time. And talk about opening the hearts of Jews in Israel to what God has given us to share, this is how you do it.

It would mean a great life change for Connie and I, it would mean giving up many things, most of our cloths, and learn once again to live on very little. In short it is a rough life living on a boat, but we could do it again, and reach far more people with the Word.

This email is my fleece, I am putting it out, and in the natural, I can not believe that such an amount of money will come in to make this change in our life and ministry. But if it should, we will let go and let God have His way in this as we do in all things in our lives. It does not mean that we will stop anything God has us doing in Israel, in fact, it means we will be even busier than ever.

If one hundred could give $1,000 each or 200, $500 each. God only knows how many lives it would save, or reach with the truth of Yeshua the Jewish Messiah. Is it dangerous? Yes, but God has Angles and we already know some of them. But we are not counting the dangers, we are counting the souls and blessings.

Unless there is a response to this letter worthy of another follow up, this will be the end of it for now, or until God speaks to us again about this. You pray, for many reading this could not give a thousand or five hundred, but you know God and you can pray. This is a very important letter, and there is no way you and I can even understand the magnitude of it.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and for all IDF soldiers, for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please elaborate on this:"Because I believe God will supply the Middle East Gospel Ship soon".

I have never heard this before.
Thank you. [Confused]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

8-8-02

King Abdullah of Jordan and his two faces!

While watching the evening news I noticed that Israel is once again competing in sports events in Munich Germany.

It was 30 years ago, 1972, that the PLO ran by Yasser Arafat took all the Israeli athletes hostage in Munich and killed them all in cold blood.

The name of his group of Terrorist was Black September. I could go on and on over these Terrorist acts bringing you up to date showing how this monster has not changed, nor will he ever.

But the Lord brought something else to mind while watching that new program.

It was two years early 1970 when King Hussein of Jordan, the father of the now King of Jordan, had a serious problem with Yasser Arafat.

Arafat had set up camps all over Jordan and was threatening to take over the Kingdom. In September 1970 King Hussein went to war against Yasser Arafat, expelling him and his men from Jordan, in the process the King killed over 10,000 Palestinians .

But that was all right with the UN, it was Arabs killing Arabs, so the world had nothing to say about that or has not mentioned it since.

That September of 1970 became known in the Arab World as Black September, so that is where the Terrorists of the Munich massacre got its name.

But what is ironic is the group that was formed to remember this terrible massacre in Jordan went after the Jewish athletes instead of the Jordanians who killed 10,000 of them.

It brings to mind the so-called Lebanon massacre of 1982 when Sharon was accused of killing 600 to 800 Palestinians in two refugee's camps.

When in fact, the truth is there was not an Israeli soldier within miles of either camp when it happened, and Sharon was in Jerusalem.

It was once again Arabs killing Arabs. But some how in all these cases Israel becomes the bad guy.

What is ironic, now King Abdullah is making trips to the White House telling President Bush that he must deal with Arafat.

How can this be, he and his father killed 10,000 Palestinians to get rid of Arafat, they didn't negotiate with him. They tired to kill him.

So there is two faces of Abdullah, and a double standard, one for the Arabs and one for us Israelis. But thank God, (Rom. 8:28) because He is the final judge and I believe His verdict will be known shortly to all.

A point of interest to some.

Because I believe God will supply the Middle East Gospel Ship soon, I felt it necessary to update my knowledge of sailing.

There has been much advancement in navigation and other procedures and I felt it necessary to take a correspondence course.

I ordered one from the UK and it came in today. But UPS, FED-X and DHL would not deliver it to our home, they said it was to dangerous.

That of course didn't make Connie and I comfortable to know, not that we didn't know it anyway. But we went to Jerusalem and picked it up.

Joel will take the course with me. We felt we would owe it to whoever we bring on the boat to be knowledgeable, for their safety. Have you prayed about this part of the Ministry? This may be far more important than any of us know.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement