Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » Do you love Yah'shua?

Author Topic: Do you love Yah'shua?
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted YES for Yeshua is the lover of my soul, how could i not love Him who loved me first?
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted yes for YHWH manifest in the flesh, (Yahshua/Jesus).

1 Tim. 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seeker of God's Face
Member # 4571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seeker of God's Face     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted also.

John 21:17 "Lord,you know all things;you know that I love you."

Posts: 3 | From: upstate New York | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saves me by His grace,
And He takes me by the hand,
And leads me to the Promised Land.

What a day, glorious day, that shall be...

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 11 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Brother Saintbygrace and Sisters Bat and Laurie! You can count me in that number too. [Frown]

I feel very ashamed when I really examine my own heart. I know I LOVE HIM, but I Know I don't always live or act like I do. I have So Much farther to Grow!

May our Heavenly Father increase all our Love for HIM first, in Yeshua's Name. Amen

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and HIS Righetous. And all these things shall be added unto you."

(Forgive me, I'm awful at remembering references!)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In another post on this board today, I addressed my lack of capacity to love, and that extends to my ability to love the Lord as well. I do love Him, but only because He is teaching me how day by day. I have to take the time to draw near to Him every day because it is so easy for my heart to wander and I have to continually be aware of that fact.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, Saintbygrace, I think if we are all honest with ourselves, we would all say the same thing.

Father teach us to love, so that we may love You more and teach us to love one another. Amen.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saintbygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saintbygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I love YaShua, but honestly I don't love Him as much as I should.

If I TRUELY loved Him with my whole heart I would be living and acting differently.

I would be more submissive to Him.

I would be more obedient to Him.

Father God, I don't love you like I should, really truely love you with ALL my heart.
Show me Your mercy.
Pour Your grace upon me that I can love you more tomorrow than today.

--------------------
John 18:38
Pilate *said to Him, "What is truth?"

Posts: 112 | From: ball of God-cursed dirt | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The unity of the saints blesses my heart!

Blessings to all of you! I love you all as well!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Jesus loves me,
Yes Jesus loves me,
Yes Jesus loves me,
The Bible tells me so.

AND I LOVE HIM TOO WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!! [spiny] [dance] [dance]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! I LOVE JESUS (Yeshua!) and I LOVE All Of YOU TOO!!!!

p.s.

Saintbygrace, please meditate on this Scripture [Smile]

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you Bat Elohim !!!! [Kiss]

yes yes I love Jesus, with all my heart.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too voted yes and I want to say that I too love God more than any words could ever say and I want to serve God in any way that I can!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I voted yep, and I love you too Sister Bat Elohim [clap2] [clap2] [clap2] and you too Miss TexasGrandma Betty, And you too Savedbygrace; and all the rest of you!!! [clap2]

[youpi] Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. [dance]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

that's ok. I have to follow that rule myself.

Blessings and Shalom to you and everyone here!

--------------------

saintbygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saintbygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry

Need to follow the "don't speak unless spoken to" rule.

--------------------

Posts: 112 | From: ball of God-cursed dirt | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

I didn't ask your opinion of what you see going on. I asked if you love Yah'shua.

It is not up to me to judge others on what i see. It is up to Yah to judge us all on what HE sees.

--------------------

saintbygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4401

Talk is CHEAP

John 14:15
"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 15:10
"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Don't see a whole lot of this going on

--------------------

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

we're all arguing about the fine points of scripture and tradition, but basically it all comes down to this one thing... do you love Yah'shua?

Lets start with unity in at least one area!

--------------------

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Here's a new poll for Mrs. Betty!

Do you love Yah'shua (Jesus)? Yes or no!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 16 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement