Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » What do you think are best things about this website?

Author Topic: What do you think are best things about this website?
LogansGranny
Community Member
Member # 2340

Icon 16 posted      Profile for LogansGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found this site yesterday...
Best things to me, so far...
That there actually is a place to go and ask questions and not get slammed....
So far, this is a beautiful site...well thought out, well organized and certainly a pleasant place to be! [thumbsup2] [clap2] [thumbsup2]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
URCGSF
Advanced Member
Member # 2194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for URCGSF   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx moderators and owner! [clap2]
Posts: 28 | From: Norwich, Norfolk, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Twinsgranny we must thank the moderators and the owner. [clap2]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanz,

I agree with all the above and I think we all need to take a moment and remember the hard work the owner and mods do for us here each day to make this possible! I am SO blessed by coming here and feel touched by so many of the wonderful Christian I have 'met' here on this board. You all are in our daily prayers and so are the wonderful Christian who run this board so we are able to come here and find a place to rejoice and fellowship with each other!

God Bless each of you richly and hold you in His loving arms as you go about your stive in you walk for Him each day!!

Pam [Wink]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the best things are getting to make new friends, being enabled to pray for others, talking about interesting topics and many others. [youpi] [youpi] [youpi]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement