Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » How old are you guys? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: How old are you guys?
X. Pascha
Community Member
Member # 2076

Icon 6 posted      Profile for X. Pascha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Life Immortal

Ummm, let's see......

I'm 41 going on 12.

I've been a born again Greek Orthodox Christian less than a year [wiggle7]

--------------------
Finally, brothers, whatever is true,
whatever is noble, whatever is right,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent
or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Philippians 4:8 NIV

Posts: 9 | From: Haddington PA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am

Hebrews 7
3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abiding a priest continually.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rusty
Community Member
Member # 565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rusty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24 [Big Grin]
Posts: 17 | From: Saint Cloud | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pastorkang
Community Member
Member # 1902

Icon 19 posted      Profile for pastorkang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am becoming 49 in September. The big Five-O is coming. I cannot believe it. I was only 18 yesterday. [Razz]
Posts: 16 | From: Singapore | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Passing Through
Advanced Member
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Passing Through     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 55-----now thats old LOL

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 145 | From: Okee. Fl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyCati
Community Member
Member # 2008

Icon 21 posted      Profile for CrazyCati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the youngest? I'm 15.....
Posts: 8 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Barry that diet your been on is really working. [thumbsup2]

I am going to have to really get busy with some exercise [hyper]

Been missing you
love Dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see my birthday was August 19...
That makes me 51 too.

And this is my picture (some days)
[dance]

And other days

[zzzzzz]

and then again other days

[happyhappy]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 20. I am the baby. Man that sucks. [Frown]

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rach
Advanced Member
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drixane- to kill the suspence, and for all those people who can't do math [youpi] we are the same age (chronologically speaking)! Isn't 27 a wonderful age! Not quite over the hill like 30 [zzzzzz] but not to young to enjoy life
[wiggle7]

Rach

Posts: 41 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drixane
Community Member
Member # 1783

Icon 10 posted      Profile for drixane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Rach, I think I may qualify for the baby of the group also, and in more ways then one. [Smile]

I'm 27, and reborn but last month. I've been watching these boards ever since coming to Christ but have always remained silent and preferred to take in what everyone said.

The family here has brought me to many places that I would not have been able to go on my own. I prefer to take what is talked about on this board and understand through many various resources (various bible studies, biblical encyclopedias, online sermons, etc) rather then raise questions on here that seemingly sometime divide us (or are answered only with verse/chapter but without an explanation from a child's view).

After exchanging a couple e-mails with Linda (e-mails... they actually could almost be referred to as short stories - I wrote longer papers in college [updown] ) she's convinced me to at least say hi here and post my testimonial as well. (Which will have to wait until Monday as it is saved on my computer at work.)

With that said, hello to ya'll. [wave3] While I may keep quiet and hide in the background, the lessons and words of encouragement to others keep me coming back here every day. Thanks for being here!

Your brother in Christ,
--Steve

Posts: 14 | From: Lewisville, TX | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rach
Advanced Member
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, Apparently I am a baby here. Lets all take a math lesson. Many have learn that my dad is on here. He told us about he is 62 years old. (hum (hint he is almost 63), not if I was born when he was 35 (his 3rd baby girl)... they you know how old I am. [hyper]
Posts: 41 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 21 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
51 grandmother of two great wonderful beauitful grand kids. okay, you get the picture. I am a proud grandma and of course a proud Texas. [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fess up and quit stalling Salti.... [cool_shades]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salti
unregistered

Icon 12 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, the mind truely does go when you get that far up there in age. I said shes a year "older" than you.. not younger.. [Razz]

I love you guys :)even if you are old.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that was a really good comback until you posted that Salti. [biglaugha]

Stop being a party pooper and tell us how young you are. My oldest daughter is 23 and I was 21 when she was born. So, if your mom is a year younger than me that means that you must be somewhere between say....17 and 23.

So fess up girl, I am an old woman and I might not have long to wait here cause Jesus is coming back sson! [zzzzzz]

PS... You better fess up quick or I might just tell your mom that yo think she will be old as dirt next year! [wiggle7]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salti
unregistered

Icon 21 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just say that my mother is a year older than you.
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Ha ha salti: I dont see you posting your age! [youpi] At least they didnt have to preserve me with Salt! [pound]
Just Passing Through
Advanced Member
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Passing Through     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 55 and feeling every minute of it----been making jelly all morning

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 145 | From: Okee. Fl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 50, and this: [cool_shades] is what I look like!

Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Joel, and I thought Linda and David were older than dirt!
SmileyD
Advanced Member
Member # 1743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmileyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I am 33, getting to 34 faster than I would like. Do not want to live to be 969 like Methuselah. HA!HA!HA!

Lovin' every minute of serving my Lord!
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By His grace I am 35 and looking forward to everlasting. [wiggle7]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charitee
Community Member
Member # 1928

Icon 12 posted      Profile for charitee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oopsss... do i have to reveal my age now? [Razz] i am 54, mother of 2 kids (well, not kiddy any longer!), my son's 26, daughter 22.
Posts: 14 | From: a tiny island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 21 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day older then yesterday!

44 and getting older every second.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way Charitee, how old are you?

Yahweh Bless Singapore [Prayer]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 51,

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

By the way, Charitee; See the Tiger icon? That's exactly what I look like, except the hair is white. [Big Grin]

God Bless

Joel

Waterdog
Advanced Member
Member # 24

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waterdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 30.

--------------------
So let us go forth to Him outside the camp (Heb 13:11-14)
 -  -

Posts: 374 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

well; how does 62 strike you.

God Bless

Joel

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

I am an old woman...44 here
charitee
Community Member
Member # 1928

Icon 17 posted      Profile for charitee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new here, was wondering how old are you guys?
Posts: 14 | From: a tiny island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement