Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » Abortion...

Author Topic: Abortion...
abidinginhim
Advanced Member
Member # 620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abidinginhim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Drew...

I love the work the Lord has called me to.

Helped a young couple today start the adoption process. They're excited...

It's so fulfilling to see little babies that would have been dead!

Thank you Thank you Jesus you're so good to me...
Thank you thank you Jesus you're so good to me...

--------------------
It's All About Him!

Posts: 137 | From: The Mountains of NC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen AbidinginHim!!!!!!

It is inconceivable that Christians would make excuses to not get involved to fight murder of the pre-born. God bless you and may He so bless your precious ministry.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abidinginhim
Advanced Member
Member # 620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abidinginhim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I speak to churches about the pregnancy center, people bring up it is a "political" issue not a spiritual issue. That always caused confusion for me...

I just wanted to see what other people thought outside of the little county I live in.

It's murder to little babies. Always, no matter what reason, rape, incest -- the baby dies...

--------------------
It's All About Him!

Posts: 137 | From: The Mountains of NC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not voting because it is not an either or thing in my mind. It is both. Because it is definitely murder and pro-life (anti-abortion) is part of a political (the Republican) platform.
Sojourner

Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for spiritual, because the Word of God condemns such murder. I am a little confused as to spiritual/political. Does voting spiritual mean not to take it to the political arena?

I am opposed totally to abortion, and would shut it down today if possible.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abidinginhim
Advanced Member
Member # 620

Icon 9 posted      Profile for abidinginhim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is abortion a spiritual or political "issue"?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 32 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
It's All About Him!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement