Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Shiek Yassin

Author Topic: Shiek Yassin
watchman
Advanced Member
Member # 3134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>>>I feel they were justified. Even though he is crippled he was still sending out terroist to kill innocent women and children.

I am handicapped and yet if I killed someone, I would still go to jail and possible face the death penality.>>>

Only after a fair trial, i would hope.

Bob

--------------------
Watchman
It's your choice--You can watch now or see later

Posts: 46 | From: Northern Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most all action in war is planned but it doesn't make it murder. Isreal is at war with terroirst.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watchman
Advanced Member
Member # 3134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Murder of a human being is still murder. Yes it was premeditated, and lawless.

It was murder, plain and simple. face it. Whatever punishment there is for a murderer will surely come to the murderers.

Watchman

Posts: 46 | From: Northern Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man, crippled though he may be, is directly responsible for the killing and crippling of many others.

Though I'd rather have seen him repent of his sins and come to Christ (like *that'd* ever happen), he's no longer able to lead people to their deaths nor take any more lives... and that's a good thing.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel they were justified. Even though he is crippled he was still sending out terroist to kill innocent women and children.

I am handicapped and yet if I killed someone, I would still go to jail and possible face the death penality.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rex4967
First Post
Member # 3052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rex4967   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that the Israeli's are not justified in assasinating Sheik Yassin(founder of Hamas in 1987). Then again you need to stop terror however possible.

--------------------
Reg Sargent

Posts: 1 | From: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement