Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Arafat vs. Mohammed: You Be the Judge!

Author Topic: Arafat vs. Mohammed: You Be the Judge!
Paula
Advanced Member
Member # 551

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Paula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across this reprint of a letter to the Editor of the Jerusalem Post on Zola Levitt's website. Even the Koran states that Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews; it also predicts their regathering from various lands!!

The following Letter to the Editor appeared in the June 7, 1997 edition of the Jerusalem Post International Edition. It makes a most remarkable point: the Koran, the very basis of Islam, states that Israel belongs to the Jews. All of the Islamic religious fervor fomented by Arafat is revealed as a smoke screen, a sham. This is hardly the first time in history that a dictator has covered his true motives with religious robes. But the following letter gives the most unimpeachable Moslem sources. For your convenience, we have quoted the relevant Koran verses following the letter.

Whose Islam?

Sir, — Hamas member Abdel-Aziz Rantisi says, "Islam does not permit giving up one inch of Palestine, and states that Palestine belongs to the Moslems, belongs to the Palestinian people, not to the Jews."

This may be true according to the Islam of Abdel-Aziz Rantisi, but not according to the Islam of Mohammed. The Koran says God gave Israel to the Jews, and will restore them to it in the End of Days: "Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: Dwell in the land. When the promise of the hereafter comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you all together." (Koran, sura 17, "Night Journey," verse 104).

Immediately preceding this verse, the Koran describes what happened to Pharaoh for oppressing the Jews and preventing their return to the Land of Israel (Koran, sura 17, "Night Journey," verses 100-103).

Abdel-Aziz Rantisi and his Hamas associates would do well to consider what Allah did to Pharaoh, "together with all who were with him."

— Aryeh Gallin, President
Root & Branch Association Ltd., Jerusalem

17:101 And verily We gave unto Moses nine tokens, clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty). Do but ask the Children of Israel how he came unto them, then Pharaoh said unto him: Lo! I deem thee one bewitched, O Moses.
17:102 He said: In truth thou knowest that none sent down these (portents) save the Lord of the heavens and the earth as proofs, and lo! (for my part) I deem thee lost, O Pharaoh.

17:103 And he wished to scare them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him, all together.

17:104 And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

Source: http://www.levitt.com/newsletters/1997-07.html

Posts: 90 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement