Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Suicide bombing at Haifa Restaurant

Author Topic: Suicide bombing at Haifa Restaurant
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The time is soooo short..

let us continue to pray for Israel, and for the brothers and sister in great tibulation throughout the world.

amen

[Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WayCoolMike
Advanced Member
Member # 2103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayCoolMike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is a bit of a political post and I struggle with my veiws and thoughts on this, but when 9-11 happened here we acted to protect ourselves and punish the aggressors in what was no less of a cowardly attack on inocents then what happened in Israel today.
Even though Jesus commands us to turn the other cheek I cant help (and I try not to feel this way) but to feel we had no choice and that Israel has none other than to take out the enemy of there people. If we as a country can protect our people I feel we need to support them in their nessasary steps to end these downright unfair and cowardly actions from the palastines.

Posts: 35 | From: Lacrosse, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suicide bombing at Haifa Restaurant

Jerusalem, Israel (Worthy News) -- Approximately one hour ago, 2:20 P.M. Israel time, a suicide bomber breached security at the Maxin Restaurant in Haifa, Israel, killing at least 18 and wounding 20 or more. The suicide bomber first shot and killed the security guard and then entered the nearly full seaside restaurant detonating a very powerful bomb which almost completely destroyed the restaurant. Tomorrow evening begins Yom Kippur, the most holy day of the Jewish year. There are concerns that this attack was just the beginning of a series of attacks.

We urge you to continue to pray for peace in the Middle East,

Your family in Messiah with much agape love,

George and Rivka Whitten
Jerusalem, Israel

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement