Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Will Peace Ever Come To Israel??

Author Topic: Will Peace Ever Come To Israel??
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Newly Confirmed:
I agree with Kindgo. Peace will come when Jesus comes. But probably not until then.
They will fight until one side is gone. That's all there is to it.
I wish they could accept the fact that they are all human beings. Why give up your life just to prove your religion is better? Yes, Christianity is the right choice, but Jews and Muslims are wrong. Jesus is our savior. Until they all understand that the fighting will continue.. I pray every night for all armed forces, including them.

Newly Confirmed is more than just Christ not been there Savior, it is also that the people want a political kingdom and both are claiming the birth right.!

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newly Confirmed
Advanced Member
Member # 1290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newly Confirmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Kindgo. Peace will come when Jesus comes. But probably not until then.
They will fight until one side is gone. That's all there is to it.
I wish they could accept the fact that they are all human beings. Why give up your life just to prove your religion is better? Yes, Christianity is the right choice, but Jews and Muslims are wrong. Jesus is our savior. Until they all understand that the fighting will continue. I pray every night for all armed forces, including them.

--------------------
Brady

Posts: 33 | From: Gillett, Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will be a false peace that the antichrist will construct by the means of a 7-year peace plan, but a deal that he will break after only three and a half years (Daniel 9:27). It is at this time that the antichrist enters the rebuilt temple in Israel and proclaims that he is God, triggering the Great Tribulation. (Matthew 24:15-21; Daniel 11:31-36; Daniel 12:1-2)
I believe this plan will be signed by the "international community" but will be centered around a peace plan for Israel and the Middle East.
President Bush's current "roadmap" for Mideast peace may just lead to the confirmation of this covenant that the antichrist "will confirm with many."

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePrayerWarrior
Advanced Member
Member # 1324

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ThePrayerWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the use of Scripture there Gideon! [thumbsup]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Advanced Member
Member # 895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gideon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace will come as people learn whom Jesus really is, and of whom God was speaking when He gave His promises to His people.
There were always two types of people- those of faith and those without it.
There were those who trusted in God, and those who trusted in something else.
When God spoke of Israel He was speaking of those of faith. Those of faith were the Elect.
Note what the Lord has to say about the Seed.

Gal 3:6-7
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
(KJV)

Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
(KJV)

Gal 3:18-19
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
(KJV)

Gal 3:22
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
(KJV)

Gal 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(KJV)

Isa 65:7-9
7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
8 Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.
9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
(KJV)
It is only in Jesus that anyone inherites anything from God.
It is in Jesus that those of faith become one. Whether Jew or Gentile they become one in Him.
Gideon

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePrayerWarrior
Advanced Member
Member # 1324

Icon 16 posted      Profile for ThePrayerWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both for replying. IT IS appreciated. [Smile]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revelation 6:2 (KJV)
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 19:11-16 (KJV)
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,

KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
------
Praise to the Lamb of God the Prince of Peace!!!!!!!! \o/

I praise you Lord Jesus Christ and bow before you. I thank you for what you are doing and going to do. If it was not for you we would all perish!!! Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!!

Great peace have they who love your law,
and nothing can make them stumble.
I wait for your salvation, O LORD,
and I follow your commands.
I obey your statutes,
for I love them greatly.
I obey your precepts and your statutes,
for all my ways are known to you.

Psalms 119:165-168

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! Peace will come to Israel, when Jesus comes back.....soon very soon!

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePrayerWarrior
Advanced Member
Member # 1324

Icon 17 posted      Profile for ThePrayerWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
It seems peace will never come to Israel. The Palesitinans are doing bad things to the Israelis and vise-versa. I for one want to visit the Holy Land and see the things Christ saw when HE was alive. Visit the places HE passed by and stopped at. But I can't due to the wrongdoings. My question is, in your own opinion, will peace ever come to Israel???

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement