Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Signs for America in the Space Shuttle disaster

Author Topic: Signs for America in the Space Shuttle disaster
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sign that the making of a Palestinian state is a bad idea, the most High isn't for one.

Mr Bush needs to have understood that message.

America gets a lot of messages, I believe that these messages are perceived, but that the hearts of the people who steer America refuse to take heed to them to steer the American people to a spiritual safety. God speaks one way this time and in another way another time.

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nascarbob
Community Member
Member # 782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nascarbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF AMERICA DOES TURN AWAY FROM HELPING ISREAL, I BELIVE THIS COUNTRIE WILL HAVE WORSE THINGS HAPPEN.GOD IS TRYING TO OPEN UP OUR EYES-LIKE 9-11 AND THE SPACE SHUTTLE.

--------------------
robert sheppard

Posts: 10 | From: new jersey | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that God is trying to get the attention of America. President Bush was the first American president to officially declare his desire and a plan to bring about a Palestinian state, side-by-side with Israel, with a divided Jerusalem. God's covenant with Israel is everlasting and not to be taken lightly:

Genesis 12:1-3
1Now the Lord said to Abram,
“Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;
2And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Do you think it coincidence that most of the space shuttle came down in Palestine, Texas? In the home state of our president that would attempt to negotiate God's promised land by creating a Palestinian State? I do not think it coincidence, and feel God is trying to get the attention of America! It was not the false-God Allah that allowed this, but the One and Only God, the Alpha and Omega, the God that keeps his promises, that has sent this warning to America.
His message is clear: Trust God, not the world.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear...

Tracy

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement