Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » With Prayer & Thankgiving on Sukkot

Author Topic: With Prayer & Thankgiving on Sukkot
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this article and it broke my heart.

This is a mother just like me living in strange and unsure times. How blessed we are to have Jesus! How blessed we are to have the peace that passeth understanding to be able to stand in this time and not worry or fear but to know that God is on the throne. How blessed to be looking for Christ. Not with fear and worry, but with the un adulterated Joy and expectancy of a new Bride waiting for the shofar, and the voice of the announcement of the best man... "Behold.. the bride Groom Cometh!

I say this not to gloat, but to say am am today humbled for the grace that that God bestows upon us through the Son and the Comfort of His Holy Spirit.

Let us pray for the Jews. We know that much is yet to come for them in the area of world events, but we also know that God has not forsaken them. Let us remember on this Sabbath and the first day of the festival of booths,
Let us remember the words of Paul:

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Let us pray for the Peace of the Jews, for the Peace of Jerusalem, for the coming of the Kingdom that they await.

And Let us give thanks for having been grafted in.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement