Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Christian Friends of Israel

Author Topic: Christian Friends of Israel
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks [thumbsup]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you email him from http://congress.org and at the bottom clik Yes I want my email shown on the site, it will automatically show up! If you want to go right to the president go here
President at Congress.org

Posts: 41 | From: KY | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can take action to help support Israel.

One thing we all can do is email President Bush @:

president@whitehouse.gov,

a few lines concerning how the bible says that God will bless the nations that bless Israel, and curse those who curse her.

Hey, I'm very anxious, as all of you, to be outta here quicker than a wink, but while God tarries we can still do something.

I have been writing these letters to the president quite often. I know he doesn't read them personally, but at least his staff sees what type of messages come in and probably keep him informed as to what the general feeling is among the people.
There does not need to be a palestinian state cutting Israel almost in half. We need to help counter any influence that Powell has, it seem he wants to give in to these murderers' demands.
Come on, let's see what we can do!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement