Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » My Testimony

Author Topic: My Testimony
Evangelist Smith
Community Member
Member # 6373

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Evangelist Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been saved now over thirty one years and my life has been hard and it seems as soon as I get out of one valley im back in another of some sort, and a few have lasted for years but I am here to tell you precious brothers and sisters , that I could NOT have made it if it had not been for the Lord's love and comfort, strength and encouragement,He sustained me every mile of the way thru these difficult years ,very difficult years.

It puts me into mind of the scripture

" Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

i with all honesty can say I dont know of many times I havent felt the heat of God's refining fire, but I can say this.

where would I be today, what would I be today if He hadnt brought me thru that fire...

I shudder to think what the answer to that would be and I thank God for that refining fire in my life

THANK GOD FOR IT

We should love God for who He is and what He Has Done not for any other reason

and do our best , our best each and every day to live according to Him and His Word

because , HE LOVES US SO AND IT GRIEVES HIS PRECIOUS HEART WHEN WE ARE REBELLIOUS AND REFUSE TO LIVE RIGHT AND GOOD IN HIS SIGHT

IT GRIEVES THE HEART OF ALMIGHTY GOD

Did u know that it hurts His precious heart when we do evil, when we are so stinking rebellious?

Forgive us Lord for we are a people who want things our way, not your way, a people who are so rebellious so much of the time, who are hard headed and want to do things our way and not your way, not thinking how much it hurts andoffends your precious heart, forgive us O God for we are a sorry people, as the Apostle Paul said , we are NOTHING
And when we come to that realization that we are nothing then O God maybe you can do something with us, forgive us Lord and help us O God to be what you O Lord have saved and called us to be, a people who will choose to walk uprightly before you, a people who desire to be pleasing in your sight, a people who want to serve you with a whole heart and live according to your Word, forgive us our every failure O God and help us O Lord in Christ's name amen and amen

God bless each one of you as we work and journey towards our Heavenly Home.

--------------------
In Christ's Service
Evangelist Smith

Posts: 18 | From: NC | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement