Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » All praise to God!!!

Author Topic: All praise to God!!!
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Eduardo, people here are so different, with different personalities and all.

And I didn't even think you had ever heard that song before. I listen to my mom's gospel CD's, I believe that I was in the car when I first heard the song "Cry On".

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I praise the Lord for each and everyone that post here on the board- I HAVE LEARNED MUCH AND SEE THE UNIQUENESS OF GOD, WHEN LOOKING AT INDIVIDUALITY OF MAN.

ROSE! I LOVE THAT SONG "CRY ON"

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm Rose, and I would like to give all praise to God for waking me up this morning and giving me insight and peace.

I now ask for God to bless these people that He has used to work things out for my good. They have both inspired me, and encouraged me.

Be blessed Aaron, for letting God use you to bless us with your story about your brother. It's never to late to turn back!

Bless you brother.

And be blessed Eduardo Grequi, for showing me that learning languages can be rewarding.

Bless your heart, brother Eduardo.

And be blessed ahar, for your kind heart and compassion for all people. You have inspired me to be more merciful.

May you continue to grow fruit for God, Andy.

And be blessed Deb, for showing me that I can stand up for God and expose false teaching/teachers without fear.

And be blessed David, for giving me a forum to expose them in.

Well done, my brother and sister.

And Drew, be blessed for your abilty to resist Satan. I've been observing your temperance for a while now, and I am impressed, this has inpired me to control my own temperment.

And Cory, thank you for allowing God to use you in indentifying the problem areas in myself, so that I may own up to them and get rid of them. Be blessed!

Very nice, my brother and sister.

And be blessed Linda, for your kindness and love and concern for others.

I admire your kindness, my sister.

And silverlion be blessed, for keeping faith in God, and clinging to Him in spite of hard times.

In the midst of all trials and tribulations, God is there. His guiding light will see you through. Stay strong.

I admire you, your prayer request has inspired me to keep the faith, whatever may come. I believe that you'll make it in life. God will work it all out for you like He has done for me.

I've got a feeling that everything's gonna be alright for you, my sister. Thank you.

And may God bless everyone for reading this letter of praise and appreciation for what the Lord has done in my life.

I can carry the lessons that God has taught me through this board everywhere I go.

Thank you all.

[clap2]

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement