Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Momma is Home from the Hospital !!!

Author Topic: Momma is Home from the Hospital !!!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverlion:
Thank You Lord Jesus,for heping Moms heart and giving her Doctors wisdom!!! [hyper] [dance] [wiggle7] [clap2]

Great news, silverlion! Thank-you Jesus. [dance]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverlion
Advanced Member
Member # 5293

Icon 10 posted      Profile for silverlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay things maybe aren't all perfect,and she has a humungous long lists of don't do this,and don't even think of doing that's...but she is home!!!

The Drs. were thinking about shocking her heart to make the rythym go correctly and settle down[ Atriol Fibrolaation ]. This is like the third or fourth time its' gotten bad, with the heart rythym going awry. Shes on lots of medication..but she is back home!!!

I am so greatful to the Lord,for everyday my Mom is alive! According to the Doctors,and medical wisdom she shouldn't be here. Patients w/ Wegeners Disease/Granulomatosis die w/in two years of diagnosis... Momma was diagnosed in 85'. She has been thru some very very harsh surgeries,but she is still w/us. My dad was so worried this time when she had the A'Fib' condition hit again. Thank God she is back home!!!

We are still dealing w/ many hard family isues,illnesses and such,but I am so greatful for the prayers,that y'all have prayed for my folks and especially the last few days for my MOM...Thank You Sisters and brothers!!!

Thank You Lord Jesus,for heping Moms heart and giving her Doctors wisdom!!! [hyper] [dance] [wiggle7] [clap2]

--------------------
Psalm 68:13b ...treasures-Doves with wings of silver and feathers of gold.

Posts: 50 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement