Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » It's Time to Testify, Right in the Middle of Some Difficulties!!!

Author Topic: It's Time to Testify, Right in the Middle of Some Difficulties!!!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so wonderful to see that you are still 'keeping the faith' silverlion. [spiny]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverlion
Advanced Member
Member # 5293

Icon 7 posted      Profile for silverlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2005, at least five times when we were in need financially money has come in. Pastorlove was out of Work for six months.

The mortgage company that took over our pay ment plan/schedule has caused all sorts of problems for us.And tried to foreclose on us last May. They didn't make it,the Lord sent the money,for our payments! He moved on the heart of some friends,who gifted us the payment monies. Pastorlove,found out that to get off of probation at his new job[from Sept.] he has to take CNA classes.we were going to have to pay out of pocket,again,the Lord moved on the hearts of dear friends and the classes,and most of the books were paid for! This sort of thing happened at least five or six times in 'O5.

In '04,I had a miraculous healing. ten years before during hysterectomy surgery['94],my kidneys were discoverd to be baby lima bean sized. It had made things overwork,and there were times,that I averaged 70 some odd trips to the restroom in a 24 hour time period.One doesn't sleep with all that,and things go haywire in the body.My Doctors were shocked having never seen such tiny kidneys.The paper work said :"Virtually unrecognizable' I believe.

In 2004 Sept.,my gallbladder flared up big time,during testing to check if it was diseased/and-or had stones in it,they did an ultrasound. The stones that were in it didn't show up,and oddly there where quite a lot. What did show up was perfectly normal,reasonable sized kidneys.!!! I still had to have the gallbladder removed,and am finally feeling a bit better,over a year later.

I am still delightfully overwhelmed,tho'still I need more healing. The only way this could have occured was by the Lord healing my kidneys and growing them up!!!

Now for this year, a week ago we got an E-mail from *Readers Digest* ,Pastorlove had entered a joke contest. We tho't is was cool that they were going to use one of his jokes.

Then the same day Momma had to go to the hopsital for a painful heart issue. We got a packet from *RD, via Fed-Ex... because of scam possiblities we had our Lawyer check it out. We are going to Manhatten NY in March, for a couple days. Pastorlove is compeating against four other Joke tellers,at a comedy club,before a panelist of judges!!! These five were the top joke tellers [a phone in contest]out of over a thousand participants!!! We are being lodged at a nice motel,and treated to dinner,then the competion etc. and given some monies for expenditures!!! It is something we'd never prolly have gotten to do on our own. And we praise the Lord for it! He uses the personalities of His people!

We have had a lot of illness and deaths in our famillies recently,w/ on going issues for many years! As I said elsewhere here today...Looking up is helping keep my chin up!!!

We may not be able to stop the illnesses and loss,of loved ones and friends, but we can rejoice in each one who has accepted the grace and salvation of the Lord. We may get discouraged at times but we can testify,of the Lords love and caring for us! He isn't a respector of persons,He cares for all of His Family!!! Love from Silverlion...lookin' for those silverlinings... [Smile] !!!

--------------------
Psalm 68:13b ...treasures-Doves with wings of silver and feathers of gold.

Posts: 50 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement