Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Standing Your Ground

Author Topic: Standing Your Ground
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] [clap2] [Bible] FOLLOW UP PART 3, she witnessed to her immediate family and 5 accepted JESUS. So she asked me to baptize her and her believing family so I did. She said we must follow the leader by word and deed. Jesus showed us obedience thru the water and the Holy Spirit descended on Him.

[clap2] [clap2]

hear a Hallelujah there is a welcome here, a Christian welcome.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God for your faithfulness, stablishment in His Word, and your glorious testimony of truth.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God, that you were able to reach her. Too often, when you talk to people about the soon return of Jesus, they get mad at you. This makes me so sad. The hardest ones are the ones raised in Church and no the truth, but reject it.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at work was very good. The lady who is a witch asked me a queston about Jesus the Christ. I answered the question like this,"Jesus is not a respector of people. He ownly asks like he did Peter , whom do you say that I am? Jesus wants to relate to you in your suffering that is why He died on the cross. For sin or evil what ever you want to call it must be paid with a sinless blood bought sacrifice. He did it out of love and an willingness to love even the worst of sinners.

This lady is near to accepting the Christ as her Saviour. I told her remember life is too short to put it off. One day we are born and another day comes and we die and then the judgement occurs. And the subject will be, are you one of His (being Jesus) or not?

She excused herself and went into the bathroom, which is a private one and spent some time crying and later came out. She sought me out and said this, "I know what you mean! I have what you mean" I believe she called on the Lord for salvation. She took her satanic cross off and a witches ring and threw them out of the third floor window.

This morning before she left she went to the chapel and left with a bible.

Tonight I will be working with her. She will talk to me then. Her name is Livi.

Pray for her.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

This nurse refered to herself as a witch. Because I am covered in the blood of Christ, I fear no evil that would befall this body of mine. Anyway, the lady is respectable in her wake. Which means she is a true witch. Remember you all, if the demons tremble when refering to God just think how those evil spirits must tremble when you bring the word of God with you and in your heart.

The most dangerous person to a Satanist or witch or anyway else who follow an earth/hell bond religion is a Christia who is walking in fellowship with the Lord and keeping His statues.

I have seen evil personafied already. It is the love and the grace of God that is my mission. I debate nothing with an infidel. The fool has regarded in his heart that there is no God. When I am asked about what I believe and how I believe, I will witness up a storm. Why! Because this earthly life is too short and HELL IS A VERY BIG REALITY AS WELL AS THE REWARD OF HEAVEN.

WE BEING CHRISTIANS must walk like we have a purpose and are guided by the Holy Spirit because of the gospel of the Lord.

Always in Christ,

Eduardo

Psalms 118:17

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He may mean she is a real witch. In my town, I was shocked to find that witchery is a big 'relegion" here. There is a person that goes to the same clinic with stickers all over her car promoting witchcraft.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for din_na2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The witch asked me
Brother,

I hope you do not view this as an attack on you but do you think that calling a non-believer a witch is the best way to bring them to the Lord? I'm sure you didn't call her that to her face but that's what your heart has already decided as to what you believe she is. Christ taught us to love everyone and when you refer to this person as a witch, that doesn't seem like you are extending Christ's love to her.

Your brother in Christ,
Yul

--------------------
Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Join us to expand the fathers kingdom.
www.kingdomofhopeandlight.com/chestnut

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

How does one witness to a witch, an universalist, etc?

By declaring and knowing the word of God! Yesterday 2 soon to be Nurse Practioners were asking me, what happens to all the other people who chooses not to decide for Christ?

I answered- It is written. God has written in the heart of man to know and seek Him. There is a way which seems to be pleasing and for moment enjoyous but the end is seperation from God.

The witch asked me, how can you believe in what you believe? It sounds so narrow minded. I told her- Anyone coming to God must have faith that He is the only one. His word declare narrow is the way to him and few will abode on it, wide is the gate to eternal seperation and many transverse on it.

I used the Roman Road of Scripture and John 3: 16 and 2 Thess 1:8-9

In a nutshell- She told me! I do believe in God. I told her that is good, the demons believe and tremble before Him. So there is a desire in your heart to know the God of salvation.Jesus is God made in the flesh. Call on Him. He is at your heart door knocking for a season.He wants to came in, but He will not force His way. You must do the inviting. After all He has given a choice to make. Call on Him, before you can not call anymore. What is mans life? We as nurses know the end is death even those who die at 30 or 100 years old.

She left pondering the Word and the Way to Heaven thru Jesus Christ Our Lord. I gave here Fact Bible Track.
Pray for these two soon to be Nurse Practioners.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement