Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Little Blessings

Author Topic: Little Blessings
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

i have one of those..4yr olds// [Smile]

We must enter in like a little child....

[wiggle7]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to share a little blessing that I received this weekend from my grandson who is four years old.

On Sunday we went to church with he and my daughter and our ex-son in law. After church we took them out for lunch. There were 6 of us sitting around a large round table and we were all talking a mile a minute not having been together for some time there was a lot of catching up to do.

I was talking with my son in law who was seated to my left and I was not paying much attention to what was going on around the table, when all of the sudden I was startled by my husband reaching for my hand.

I looked up to see what was going on and across the table I saw my little grandson, each of his arms streatched out as far as they could reach in opposite directions to hold my husband's hand and on his other side the hand of his aunt Desi.

As I looked up he said: "You need to hold hands grandma we have got to pray." So I grabbed his daddy's hand and he grabed my daughter's hand and she her sister's and we were all holding hands around the table and looking at Jared.

He bowed his little head and began to pray!
"Dear God, thank you for momies and daddies and thank you for grandma's and grandpa's and thank you for the food that we are going to eat today, and thank you for letting us come to this restaraunt and thankyou for letting my mommie come home for Christmas. AAmen!"

You know there were a few tear filled eyes sitting around that table by the time he was through praying. He inspired me to say a little prayer of my own.

"Dear God, thank you for precious little 4 year old granson's and their prayers."

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement